Who in here can dunk a basketball?

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by bijald0331

^He has UPS. Trust me. %%%@ is unfair.
30t6p3b.gif
If he could shot like me, GAME OVER.

laugh.gif
.. Jump shot got better bro.. on the real ...

but

D723, im 5'9 good looks man... and The videos due look weak im not gonna lie.. I guess you'd just have to be there to see .. 
frown.gif

Videos don't look weak at all.  Its just we been desensitized by dudes like Blake Griffin and team flight bros.  You see my 2 hand 360 tho.  I might have to come up to NYC this summer.

used to.
Was doing 360s in 10th grade. Stopped playing school ball after 11th because I was too lazy to actually practice for my minutes
eyes.gif

Been gaining weight since then, not near as much lower body strength as I used to so I'm barely dunking now. Missing more than anything.
Once I get back into shape I should be up there again.

6'2 180 back in high school

6'3 202 now

used to.
Was doing 360s in 10th grade. Stopped playing school ball after 11th because I was too lazy to actually practice for my minutes
eyes.gif

Been gaining weight since then, not near as much lower body strength as I used to so I'm barely dunking now. Missing more than anything.
Once I get back into shape I should be up there again.

6'2 180 back in high school

6'3 202 now

i think im gonna try and work on my hops. gaining weight and prior knee tendinitis messed me up. i can barely jump which is sad
laugh.gif
frown.gif

i think im gonna try and work on my hops. gaining weight and prior knee tendinitis messed me up. i can barely jump which is sad
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

but

D723, im 5'9 good looks man... and The videos due look weak im not gonna lie.. I guess you'd just have to be there to see .. 
frown.gif

Videos don't look weak at all.  Its just we been desensitized by dudes like Blake Griffin and team flight bros.  You see my 2 hand 360 tho.  I might have to come up to NYC this summer.

I was talking about the actual pick up games not the dunk contest. 

Fresh u look like u lift and being able to dunk at 5'9 is very impressive.  U mind me asking u what ur leg routine is? Do you do plyometrics? 

Truth I'd like u to answer this as well u got some overall game my man.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

but

frown.gif

I was talking about the actual pick up games not the dunk contest. 

Fresh u look like u lift and being able to dunk at 5'9 is very impressive.  U mind me asking u what ur leg routine is? Do you do plyometrics? 

Truth I'd like u to answer this as well u got some overall game my man.

Just visited my boy from high school, told him I could dunk and he didn't believe me. Bet him $100 I could throw it off the board, catch it two handed and dunk it. Did it and he didn't pay up.
indifferent.gif
Felt good though, seeing my progress through the eyes of another. In high school I was same height and couldn't dunk at all.

BTW, anyone else more comfortable jumping two-footed? I can dunk off one foot now but it hurts the knee of the leg I land on. Am I doing it wrong or is that just how it goes?

Just visited my boy from high school, told him I could dunk and he didn't believe me. Bet him $100 I could throw it off the board, catch it two handed and dunk it. Did it and he didn't pay up.
indifferent.gif
Felt good though, seeing my progress through the eyes of another. In high school I was same height and couldn't dunk at all.

BTW, anyone else more comfortable jumping two-footed? I can dunk off one foot now but it hurts the knee of the leg I land on. Am I doing it wrong or is that just how it goes?

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

indifferent.gif

Nah you should be concerned about that. It shouldn't hurt. I'd do like some leg curls to strengthen your quads articulating into your knee. I used to have some videos of my dunks, but that was like 6 computers ago.
laugh.gif
My first dunks were always 1 footed, then I all of a sudden learned how to hop with 2 probably from the aforementioned plyometrics, and even got where I could dunk off my wrong leg (my right leg being that I'm right handed). It was a c

indifferent.gif

Nah you should be concerned about that. It shouldn't hurt. I'd do like some leg curls to strengthen your quads articulating into your knee. I used to have some videos of my dunks, but that was like 6 computers ago.
laugh.gif
My first dunks were always 1 footed, then I all of a sudden learned how to hop with 2 probably from the aforementioned plyometrics, and even got where I could dunk off my wrong leg (my right leg being that I'm right handed). It was a c

im not about to read all the replies.
but i can im 5'10 170lbs 

i worked on my legs like it was the end all be all and still couldnt bang 

it wasnt till i worked on my abs and back that i was able to bang.

also once ur getting close just concentrating on palming the ball at the last second 

im not about to read all the replies.
but i can im 5'10 170lbs 

i worked on my legs like it was the end all be all and still couldnt bang 

it wasnt till i worked on my abs and back that i was able to bang.

also once ur getting close just concentrating on palming the ball at the last second 

indifferent.gif

Menisci/meniscus possibly damaged. 

indifferent.gif

Menisci/meniscus possibly damaged. 

Back
Top Bottom