Who is the most famous person to tweet/retweet you???

Caron Butler tweeted something about changes, I said he was getting traded and he DM'd me saying "Hell no".
laugh.gif

Caron Butler tweeted something about changes, I said he was getting traded and he DM'd me saying "Hell no".
laugh.gif

I sent James Ihedigbo a picture of failure from the '09 playoffs during the '10 playoffs this past year. He mentioned it on ESPN. :shrug:

I sent James Ihedigbo a picture of failure from the '09 playoffs during the '10 playoffs this past year. He mentioned it on ESPN. :shrug:

Nikki Jean. I helped her with some computer stuff and she sent me a batch of cookies. feelsgoodman.jpg

Nikki Jean. I helped her with some computer stuff and she sent me a batch of cookies. feelsgoodman.jpg

Got a retweet from Necro

Got replied too by POS in reference to his very first album while he was in the group cenospecies

Got a retweet from Necro

Got replied too by POS in reference to his very first album while he was in the group cenospecies

Got a response from Stephen Curry

and a happy birthday from Shay Maria, Catalina Cruz - only cuz i asked them too... LOL

Got a response from Stephen Curry

and a happy birthday from Shay Maria, Catalina Cruz - only cuz i asked them too... LOL

Originally Posted by big1236

marvin_sapp-thirsty-album-cover%5B1%5D.jpg

laugh.gif

Got Danny Artest PO'd at me as well as Jamal Anderson for some %%%@ I said...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by big1236

marvin_sapp-thirsty-album-cover%5B1%5D.jpg

laugh.gif

Got Danny Artest PO'd at me as well as Jamal Anderson for some %%%@ I said...
laugh.gif

Jay Electronica sent me a DM with a song to listen to and Smitty RT'd me when I quoted "Diamonds On My Neck".

Jay Electronica sent me a DM with a song to listen to and Smitty RT'd me when I quoted "Diamonds On My Neck".

Back
Top Bottom