Who is the most famous person to tweet/retweet you???

Jalen Rose tweeted me back.....and then proceeded to block me.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

i dont @ famous folk

This. Although recently I wanted to @carmeloanthony since he was talking stuff about my city (Denver), and also Terrell Pryor for being a dummy and getting the greatest coach in Ohio State history fired. I still may do it to Melo though 

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

i dont @ famous folk

This. Although recently I wanted to @carmeloanthony since he was talking stuff about my city (Denver), and also Terrell Pryor for being a dummy and getting the greatest coach in Ohio State history fired. I still may do it to Melo though 

Skylar Diggins, Jr Writer, Jae Millz, Vado, Cam'ron, A-Mafia, Jim Jones, Marcus Williams ( old Uconn point guard), Rudy Gay, Joe budden thats all i can think of but they have retweeted me or replied back.

Skylar Diggins, Jr Writer, Jae Millz, Vado, Cam'ron, A-Mafia, Jim Jones, Marcus Williams ( old Uconn point guard), Rudy Gay, Joe budden thats all i can think of but they have retweeted me or replied back.

Wilson Chandler & Nate Robinson DM'ed me.
Quentin Richardson & Dwayne Wade RT'ed something I said regarding Jordan Brand.
I won a contest via Twitter for New York Knicks tickets and they RT'ed me.\
Frank Isola of the Daily News blocked me
laugh.gif

Wilson Chandler & Nate Robinson DM'ed me.
Quentin Richardson & Dwayne Wade RT'ed something I said regarding Jordan Brand.
I won a contest via Twitter for New York Knicks tickets and they RT'ed me.\
Frank Isola of the Daily News blocked me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Nikki Jean. I helped her with some computer stuff and she sent me a batch of cookies. feelsgoodman.jpg

laugh.gif

she stay baking cookies for everyone

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Nikki Jean. I helped her with some computer stuff and she sent me a batch of cookies. feelsgoodman.jpg

laugh.gif

she stay baking cookies for everyone

Back
Top Bottom