Who owns a roomba vacuum?

I have one of the older ones. I would run it while I was out at work and stuff and it was good for picking up pet hair and light dirt from walking through the house. The only thing is that if your floor has any unevenness, it might not go over it and will turn around. Also, if you have an area rug with fringe or anything, it will get caught in the Roomba's arm/sweeper and that pretty much ruins it (the Roomba). I found that out the hard way and haven't gotten a new one. I've seen stores have a shop-vac Roomba that can pick up all sorts of heavy stuff, too. Looks tempting.

Definitely more for maintaining a clean floor than for doing a spring cleaning, but worth it if you're too busy to vacuum/sweep often IMO.

I've also been interested in roomba vacuum too.. Definitely going to check out this thread.. when more information surfaces..

There are a lot on kijiji and craigslist for a fraction of retail price, obviously used. I think I'd buy a used one but not sure what model yet... need to do some thorough research

I have a Roomba 530. It's a few years old but still does a great job. I don't think my cats shed much, but the amount of hair it picks up is pretty amazing.

Originally Posted by RealRubirosa

I have one of the older ones. I would run it while I was out at work and stuff and it was good for picking up pet hair and light dirt from walking through the house. The only thing is that if your floor has any unevenness, it might not go over it and will turn around. Also, if you have an area rug with fringe or anything, it will get caught in the Roomba's arm/sweeper and that pretty much ruins it (the Roomba). I found that out the hard way and haven't gotten a new one. I've seen stores have a shop-vac Roomba that can pick up all sorts of heavy stuff, too. Looks tempting.

Definitely more for maintaining a clean floor than for doing a spring cleaning, but worth it if you're too busy to vacuum/sweep often IMO.

i have one and agree with the above 100%

we vacuum pretty often but its good becuz we have pets. It runs every day, early afternoon, and helps keep down the amount of pet hair.

Andys face at 0:13 hes so amazed
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom