Who wishes air-jordans.com was updated?

If this post is inappropriate please delete but man this is such a good reference I wish it was updated. If I knew how to do that kind of stuff I would betempted to make my own.

yeah they were on point when you look at the timeframe they were operating in with regards to the available information via Internet. I also like how they hadall the stles and colorways

I do. He has done small updates but it's still a great site for a new collector to catch up on releases or history of each model.

That used to be my site but they messed me up on like 3 release dates back in the day and when i found out they came out they was sold out so NO!
tired.gif

Ya that would be nice if they kept it up to date. There are still other good website though like kicksonfire

I wish Niketalk would do since its the most official site online pertaining to jordans. Most all other sites get there info from here.
Solepedia and air-jordans.com are cool but they need to be updated

Yea, back then it was appreciated. The pics of the tag, boxtag, sole, etc. always came in the clutch on eBay auctions. With the direction that JB has taken, Idon't mind the site not being updated. All of the important releases are there
laugh.gif

Man it was a nice site to see what the shoes look like,i wish they would come back and update with all new info.

me for like the longest time I even emailed them telling them id help out with getting the info and samples and I got no answer

Site totally fell off.

Guy wants mad money for the domain name, probably waiting for Nike to write him a check. Good luck.

funny. i was just checkin it today to find out the original retail of some retro 8 lows and was just thinking how great it would be if they updated it. itsactually pretty informative and cool for what is.

totally forgot about that site. been a while since i been on there. it would be nice if they updated the kicks and give it a new layout.

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

owner should hand it over to nt, we could get it goin nicely again

co-sign it had great info

taught me alot about past models when I started in 2005

Back
Top Bottom