Why am I persecuted for NOT accepting homosexuality..

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

Originally Posted by Peep Game

am i the only one that feels like homosexuality is a genetic disorder like lets say Asperger syndrome
and am i the only one who finds it annoying when people say gay instead of homosexual sense they are not the same meaning

I remember quite a few of your hatemonger posts as far as minorities go (whether race or sexual orientation related). So once this gets locked up, hopefully
Meth does you a favor and evaporates your account too.

really bruh? Like what and i have nothing against homosexual people at all or blacks or mexicans and i have an asian girlfriend.
because i feel like NT defends the colored person first for no reason doesnt make me a hatemonger.

Well let me correct myself. Some responses I remember you making in other threads make you COME OFF as a hatemonger.

"and i have an asian girlfriend"

That's the same thing as "I'm not racist, my bestfriend is black" *burn crosses while being draped in rebel flags*

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

am i the only one that feels like homosexuality is a genetic disorder like lets say Asperger syndrome
and am i the only one who finds it annoying when people say gay instead of homosexual sense they are not the same meaning

Hmm people used to think being black was an aberration and a deviation from the "norm". Eugenics experiments would measure their skulls and use IQ tests to show that black people are intellectually inferior to whites.

I know gay people who are absolutely brilliant. Homosexuality doesn't keep anyone from thriving academically and socially. The only argument you could make is that they can't have children but 1. They adopt kids so called "superior heterosexual parents" abandon 2. With  reproductive technology/artificial insemination a lot of homosexual can have their own kids if they wanted to.

Homosexuality is no longer considered a psychiatric diagnosis because people figured out that the problem with homosexuals isn't inherent to their homosexuality, it has a lot to do with idiots who choose to make their lives miserable.

I wish everybody realized that. It always seems like when there's a problem with something that's "not supposed to happen" or whatever, it's never actually
the people who it actually concerns that it's a problem for...it's always the people who have nothing to do with it who create the problem. I'm in an interracial
relationship. Do you know who has a problem with that? Apparently people who aren't in one. 

Man, this affects my kids. It affects my personal beliefs, values, culture, whatever you want to call it. So you are not to judge whether this affects me or not. This is a societal matter, and definately influences and affects a lot of people. 
The idea of "you have freedom as long as you dont hurt anyone" is bs because it promotes selfishness. When what we should try to achieve is unity.

So if you think being gay is a choice... My question is do you think interracial marriages should be banned because it is a choice? No of course not, because that would be stupid...

Your hatred of someone who is gay, is no better than hatred of a person based on their race..

I also think you missed the entire purpose of the CIVIL RIGHTS movement..

Originally Posted by OnTheNephs

Hmm people used to think being black was an aberration and a deviation from the "norm". Eugenics experiments would measure their skulls and use IQ tests to show that black people are intellectually inferior to whites.

I know gay people who are absolutely brilliant. Homosexuality doesn't keep anyone from thriving academically and socially. The only argument you could make is that they can't have children but 1. They adopt kids so called "superior heterosexual parents" abandon 2. With  reproductive technology/artificial insemination a lot of homosexual can have their own kids if they wanted to.

Homosexuality is no longer considered a psychiatric diagnosis because people figured out that the problem with homosexuals isn't inherent to their homosexuality, it has a lot to do with idiots who choose to make their lives miserable.

I wish everybody realized that. It always seems like when there's a problem with something that's "not supposed to happen" or whatever, it's never actually
the people who it actually concerns that it's a problem for...it's always the people who have nothing to do with it who create the problem. I'm in an interracial
relationship. Do you know who has a problem with that? Apparently people who aren't in one. 

Man, this affects my kids. It affects my personal beliefs, values, culture, whatever you want to call it. So you are not to judge whether this affects me or not. This is a societal matter, and definately influences and affects a lot of people. 
The idea of "you have freedom as long as you dont hurt anyone" is bs because it promotes selfishness. When what we should try to achieve is unity.

Yea, you're right sometimes the very existence of certain groups of people negatively affects people. Imagine how racists felt during the civil rights movement, they would just wake up angry. Im sure that wasn't good for their mental and physical well being. Ignore the people actually being persecuted and complain about how you have to deal with them. Classic.

Originally Posted by twozerosix

I agree. WHY SHOULD GAYS BE ACCEPTED BUT INCEST IS FROWNED UPON? no hate... jw

Incestuous relationships lead to genetic abberrations. But I honestly don't see a problem with cousins. If a man decides to smash his sister, and they both consent it really doesn't affect me in any way. Now if they start popping out hill have eyes type offspring we may have to force them to use condoms for the sake of their offsprings who have to suffer. I love how people ask this when they themselves clearly do not support the scenario they bring up.

So if gays can marry,why can't I marry my laptop? You don't care about incestuous relationships, you just don't accept homosexuality.

its the way minorities are treated I suppose when "society" "accepts" them (dont get me wrong, no disrespect intended). What comes to my mind is the south park episode with the nurse and her "disorder".

Yo anton i feel what you are saying, i was just responding to him saying that it doesn't affect anyone else except those directly involved, when it does.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

what exactly do you all mean when you say you don't accept homosexuality?
i'm not try to be sarcastic or anything, but what does not accepting it entail?

hmmm notsureifdevil.jpeg

laugh.gif
...I wouldn't accept it, like you don't accept the drunken uncle in the family or that cousin whos about that life.

inb4 oh so gay is like being drunk/bout that life

how do we get unity if certain groups aren't going to be accepted?

You're the one promoting selfishness because promoting gay rights offends YOU
laugh.gif

You're the one fighting AGAINST unity by saying that a certain group of people shouldn't be accepted
laugh.gif

I agree with you OP on the statement that you said that it's not being looked at for it's sexual connotations...but the fact of the matter is that sex sells...even gay relations...so this is why there is a push for it to be on t.v.'s and in media.

People in general are rarely content with their current position and their always seeking something new....Gay rights is that "new" thing...not saying that homosexual civil rights should just be confined to what the media makes it out to be...These are people too and they deserve their rights to live their lives as happy as they can while not infringing on any other people(s). Many people like yourself have a problem probably with open gay-ness and in that your wrong....people are gonna express themselves you might not agree with it but like I said their still people.

I'm cool with homosexual people fighting for not just their rights but more importantly EQUAL rights.

you don't like these things becoming mainstream, change the channel...the world is always gonna change.

I was about to backhand this awful argument, but nawlinsjunkie did it for me.

Originally Posted by cartune

Im just watching the people who pretend to be tolerant and go hard when it comes to defending the honor of homosexuals but degrade people who are religious.
laugh.gif
LOL. Who are the people spearheading the anti-gay marriage agenda? What religious organizations funded California's Yes on Prop 8 bill?

Yeah, you can spread bigotry but I can't degrade you for it? 
laugh.gif

There are a lot of religious types in this country who, if given power to rule, would have us all follow THEIR religious laws. If the Churches weren't in the way, gay marriage would be legal in CA and likely everywhere else. But they continue to fight it.

Man, this affects my kids. It affects my personal beliefs, values, culture, whatever you want to call it. 

Be specific. What does this affect in your:
A. Beliefs

B. Values

C. Culture

D. Whatever
So you are not to judge whether this affects me or not. This is a societal matter, and definately influences and affects a lot of people.

Are you worried about becoming gay?

Are you worried about becoming white?

Are you worried about becoming something you're not?

Its not unity if a segment of the population isn't offered the same rights.

Seriously: If you had a gay son/daughter, what would you do?

Seriously: If every other species exhibits homosexuality in some form or another, what constitutes being "normal?"

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

I agree with you OP on the statement that you said that it's not being looked at for it's sexual connotations...but the fact of the matter is that sex sells...even gay relations...so this is why there is a push for it to be on t.v.'s and in media.

People in general are rarely content with their current position and their always seeking something new....Gay rights is that "new" thing...not saying that homosexual civil rights should just be confined to what the media makes it out to be...These are people too and they deserve their rights to live their lives as happy as they can while not infringing on any other people(s). Many people like yourself have a problem probably with open gay-ness and in that your wrong....people are gonna express themselves you might not agree with it but like I said their still people.

I'm cool with homosexual people fighting for not just their rights but more importantly EQUAL rights.

you don't like these things becoming mainstream, change the channel...the world is always gonna change.

Word.

many people have already seen this video, but if not it's worth watching (it's 3 minutes)

just let them get married and be happy

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Im just watching the people who pretend to be tolerant and go hard when it comes to defending the honor of homosexuals but degrade people who are religious.
laugh.gif
LOL. Who are the people spearheading the anti-gay marriage agenda? What religious organizations funded California's Yes on Prop 8 bill?

Yeah, you can spread bigotry but I can't degrade you for it? 
laugh.gif

There are a lot of religious types in this country who, if given power to rule, would have us all follow THEIR religious laws. If the Churches weren't in the way, gay marriage would be legal in CA and likely everywhere else. But they continue to fight it.

Seriously, people are angry about not being allowed to hate freely? Come on son.

Furthermore, I disagree with and debate religion----I have also been very open on NT that I will defend the right for anyone to freely express their religion or lacktherof. The lack of "religious freedom" inherent in many religions is actually one of my beefs with religions. If I denied people the right to worship their nonexistent God I would be a hypocrite, my pet peeve.

laugh.gif

Then you see dudes saying nobody care what OP thinks. As they clicked into the thread and replied
laugh.gif

Lets be honest most of you wouldnt be taken seriously in real life either get off your wifi high horses
Because arguing for equal rights for a minority group is the same as pointing out the inherent flaws as well as the lack of logic and reasoning of those that are religious?
And when people said nobody cares what OP thinks, they're talking about in real life. Yeah, he might not "accept" homosexuality but if he's not out there actively impeding others from achieving the same rights (voting against measures for equality for example) then he has every right to hold whatever wild belief he has. It's the same as religious folk. If you guys want to believe in a phantom in the sky, that's your prerogative. The moment that belief turns to action and it starts affecting anyone else is the moment you'll have problems. 

I appreciate every human being's life and their values. However at the same time, why are my values not being taken into account?

There you go. STOP THERE. Now follow that road, brother.

Once you realize it's never about you on this planet but the SUM, things process much more easier. Here's a quote to live by John Wooden:

Consider the rights of others before your own feelings, and the feelings of others before your own rights.

The rest of your post, after the part I highlighted, you flip flopped the Wooden quote. Lots of time and energy gets wasted on this topic due to contradiction.

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by Kramer

Because in this day and age your not allowed to disagree with anything because that makes you a "hater".

This.

There's nothing wrong with not accepting it, I don't.

But this is NT the one's that support it think the one's that don't support it are ignorant or there's something wrong with not accepting them in 2011. I could feel the same way for them accepting it.

Please, sit there and use that texan education and explain why accepting people and giving them equal rights is ignorant.

I am dying to know.

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by Kramer

Because in this day and age your not allowed to disagree with anything because that makes you a "hater".

This.

There's nothing wrong with not accepting it, I don't.

But this is NT the one's that support it think the one's that don't support it are ignorant or there's something wrong with not accepting them in 2011. I could feel the same way for them accepting it.
This is everything that i wanted to say.

Similar to racism, you can and will never truly changes peoples hearts and beliefs. Make them have the same legal rights and a straight person does and move the #$%% on. I don't care how many anti bullying commercials you feed me, I will never understand why you want to have another man's penis in your butt, but at the same time, I'm gonna treat you like any other person, with the same respect and care.

That being said, I think most cats here have the ignorant thought that any gay automatically wants to ravage their buttocks on sight.

Back
Top Bottom