Why am I persecuted for NOT accepting homosexuality..

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

If you believe in the bible you have to believe in incest.

Da hilarious thing in this thread is certain lollipops advocatingDa broad acceptence of homosexuals will shun incest in da same breath.
grin.gif
Sibling incest is more common this Fathers molesting their daughters (whichTragically happens periodically) so if u rockin wit with gays then if cousins, siblingsWanted to do marry and have kids ya wouldn't have a leg to stand on denyin em.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by Deuce King

I wish people would STOP comparing the civil rights movement to the homosexuality movement, no comparison.

Seeking equal protection from and accessibility to the law makes it the SAME effort. 
But the struggles, ramifications, and long lasting results arent the same. It would be like comparing a person who is discriminated in getting a promotion at a job for sexual preference vs. someone who is beaten, mistreated etc for even going into the building the job is located. Both are bad but one is clearly worst off then the other. But the goal in which both are trying to seek, yes is similar. And one other note is that one group were/still are being mistreated and the other group are being denied rights and priviledges.

Its like if i take two kids, one ask for a cookie and i mistreat him, beat him, and make him earn the cookie and still deny him the cookie solely on his skin color, the other instance would be if a kid came up and ask hey can i have a cookie and was simply told no because of their sexual preference. Yes both kids are denied the cookie. But the treatment and reaction in results of asking for the cookie are clearly different.

I'm utterly disgusted with the almost caveman-like thinking of NinjaHood and others who feel the need to flex e-muscle without actually making a point. "Oh, you disagree with me? How about I slap you?" ...like stop it you barbarian. Grow up. This is a mature conversation that doesn't need to come to blows. If you can't state your opinion without threatening others, then you're not worthy of participating in the conversation by virtue of your LACK of relevancy. 

You guys are arguing on the BOTTOM of the pyramid. 

argpyr.jpg

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

Peep Game wrote:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

**can't think of any relevant counter argument**

***makes random threats***

thats not a threat. saying i will pop you in the mouth is a threat. saying i would have is not a threat

Whatever makes you feel better. Just remember this thread and many of the responses when you're out in public and someone
pops you in the mouth for saying something that you thought wasn't racist or offensive, just cause you didn't recognize your
own ignorance. Many people aren't as kind and helpful as me to point that out for you.

Originally Posted by sn00pee

I wish people would STOP comparing the civil rights movement to the homosexuality movement, no comparison.

i bet you think the women's movements werent comparable too huh?

You would be betting wrong champ.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Seeking equal protection from and accessibility to the law makes it the SAME effort. 

But the struggles, ramifications, and long lasting results arent the same. It would be like comparing a person who is discriminated in getting a promotion at a job for sexual preference vs. someone who is beaten, mistreated etc for even going into the building the job is located. Both are bad but one is clearly worst off then the other. But the goal in which both are trying to seek, yes is similar. And one other note is that one group were/still are being mistreated and the other group are being denied rights and priviledges.

Its like if i take two kids, one ask for a cookie and i mistreat him, beat him, and make him earn the cookie and still deny him the cookie solely on his skin color, the other instance would be if a kid came up and ask hey can i have a cookie and was simply told no because of their sexual preference. Yes both kids are denied the cookie. But the treatment and reaction in results of asking for the cookie are clearly different.

I'm utterly disgusted with the almost caveman-like thinking of NinjaHood and others who feel the need to flex e-muscle without actually making a point. "Oh, you disagree with me? How about I slap you?" ...like stop it you barbarian. Grow up. This is a mature conversation that doesn't need to come to blows. If you can't state your opinion without threatening others, then you're not worthy of participating in the conversation by virtue of your LACK of relevancy. 

Whats worse? A rape or non-fatal beat down?

Both are crimes and injustices.

Stop comparing things tit-for-tat.

These are DIFFERENT issues but they are EQUALLY important in the context of CIVIL rights. 

Our people (I would know, I am one) LOVE to act like if anyone might get the spot-light taken away from them then they'll be forgotten. Jews do it. Women do it. Catholics do it. Every formerly oppressed group does it. We never want to forget to make others know what we went through. 

The struggles are equally important but the stories are not the same. 

Again, you're using two different classifications to justify the same unequal treatment. 

Race is race. Sexuality is sexuality.

Inequality is still the same. Its the result of all of this. 

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

thats not a threat. saying i will pop you in the mouth is a threat. saying i would have is not a threat

Whatever makes you feel better. Just remember this thread and many of the responses when you're out in public and someone
pops you in the mouth for saying something that you thought wasn't racist or offensive, just cause you didn't recognize your
own ignorance. Many people aren't as kind and helpful as me to point that out for you.

at some point in their life ignorance will always be corrected (albeit not in the proper fashion) by someone that doesn't have the patience for their nonsense.
i just sit back, 
laugh.gif
, and let the nonsense spew.

i stopped debating with people a long time ago because 90% of people will just regress in the pyramid of proper debate the longer the argument lasts.

no matter what you say or even the facts behind your argument people will continue to believe what they believe no matter how asinine their opinion is.

sillyputty wrote:
Originally Posted by LDJ

sillyputty wrote:

Whats worse? A rape or non-fatal beat down?

Both are crimes and injustices.

Stop comparing things tit-for-tat.

These are DIFFERENT issues but they are EQUALLY important in the context of CIVIL rights. 

Our people (I would know, I am one) LOVE to act like if anyone might get the spot-light taken away from them then they'll be forgotten. Jews do it. Women do it. Catholics do it. Every formerly oppressed group does it. We never want to forget to make others know what we went through. 

The struggles are equally important but the stories are not the same. 

Again, you're using two different classifications to justify the same unequal treatment. 

Race is race. Sexuality is sexuality.

Inequality is still the same. Its the result of all of this. 

your example is in no way similiar to the treatment of african americans and homosexuals. Are you really saying rape/slavery/theivery = just saying no?

So you are saying if you went to a job and they said no we wont hire you cause your gay, is the same as we will force you to work beat you mistreat you and overwork you for absolutely no compensation?

Im later going to the bank to ask for an extention on a loan, and if they said no we cant do that because of your race. While yes ill feel some sort of way about it. but please believe ill rather take the simple rejection of no then me go and ask and they take a whip beat me, rape my lady and daughters, take everything i own, then chase me back to my car with german sheppards, and beat me with batons, and hit me with fire hoses.

According to your theory, if you asked out a girl, her saying no, is pretty much the same as if she beat you, robbed you, raped your moms, stole everything you had simply because the end results is the answer no.

And i would love to where homosexuals were slaves. When were homosexuals treated like common livestock again? what time period were homosexuals taken from their land, and their inventions resources, and technology stolen from them again. And what govt agency was developed solely on stopping homosexuals for protesting equal rights again. How many homosexuals were lynched, fed to gators, nailed and burned to a cross. How many pipe bombs have been tossed into gay clubs again? how many homosexuals have been assainiated for speaking out on their beliefs again? How many homosexuals were sent to a war and were used like common placed lab rats and used as guinea pigs to see the effects of certain dieases and drugs amongst humans?

Last i checked all they had was ppl simply denying them marriage and a few other common rights other americans enjoy. I mean the transatlantic homosexual trade must have slipped my mind. I guess the homosexual version of Tuskegee experiments was overlooked by me as well as everyone else in the free world. Must have miss the part where their were white/black/homosexual restaurants and other common places in society. I guess the govt. agencies who created a task force solely to stop the advancement of homosexuals must have came and went before anyone could even make an account of it even existing.

So denial of jobs/not being able to get tax earned credits by being married under what the govt believes is marriage is in the same realm as slavery, segregation and all the other slew of vile actions.

Let me guess the homosexual plight is in the same realms as the holocaust to huh? Maybe on the lines of the treatment of native americans.
For the most part homosexuals as a whole arent being mistreated by an entire nation, they are being denied certain liberties. Again as i have emphasis denial and mistreatment isnt the same. For some reason ppl equate the two. Me denying one of my kids a toy and granting the other one a toy, isnt the same as me beating them, demoralizing them, dehumanizing them, stealing and inflicting emotion/physical pain unto them.

So let me ask you this when you asked your parents for something as a kid and they said no you felt as if they hated you mistreated you? Did it feel as if they treated you less than human?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Da hilarious thing in this thread is certain lollipops advocatingDa broad acceptence of homosexuals will shun incest in da same breath.
grin.gif
Sibling incest is more common this Fathers molesting their daughters (whichTragically happens periodically) so if u rockin wit with gays then if cousins, siblingsWanted to do marry and have kids ya wouldn't have a leg to stand on denyin em.

I swear you're the %@%##%% Skip Bayless of NT
roll.gif

grin.gif
What the hell is being said here?

I have to agree with op. I don't believe in homosexuality but It doesn't mean I cant be tolerant of it, but these days it is as if they are shoving it down peoples throats for them  to accept it. I read an article about teachers in California trying to get the government to pass a law that would allow them to teach "gay history". Yet they are suppose to teach black history and they barely mention it. Things that are of more importance isn't being shown on the news (like the fact that they are turning the country  into a police state) yet they fill it up with all other sorts of foolishness like Kim Kardashians divorce etc.

Originally Posted by TomDiginson

I have to agree with op. I don't believe in homosexuality but It doesn't mean I cant be tolerant of it, but these days it is as if they are shoving it down peoples throats.
There are many people that try to put on the facade of disagreeing with it while still tolerating it yet still voting for legislation that restricts homosexual rights. That's when it becomes a big deal. 

persecuted though? people disagree with your views and criticize them.. In Jamaica, they make songs about burning gay people alive. In Brazil, over 100 people are murdered every year for their sexual preference. Even here, rates of suicide for homosexual youth are disturbingly high compared to non homosexuals because we live in a culture where they are still the objects of our ridicule and contempt. THAT is persecution.

Originally Posted by LDJ

your example is in no way similiar to the treatment of african americans and homosexuals. Are you really saying rape/slavery/theivery = just saying no?

What? 
I'm confused by what you're asking. 

I'm not equating rape/slavery/thievery...i'm saying that they ARE however all WRONG. One is not inherently worse than another. 

Killing one person is just as bad as killing two people. 

Slavery is wrong...doesn't matter that it was black people in america. There is slavery of young women and children in sex trafficking capitals like Atlanta... is that better or worse than what black people went through? 

Its bad. 

Thats it. We should fix it. 

So you are saying if you went to a job and they said no we wont hire you cause your gay, is the same as we will force you to work beat you mistreat you and overwork you for absolutely no compensation? 

Slavery comes in different forms so your analogy fails. 
Is it worse for a cop to plant drugs on you or beat you up in custody? 

One hurts more but they're both just as wrong.

Stop it with these sorry equivalences. You're trying to pull emotional strings.

These things are WRONG. If you had to pick which one you'd want you'd say NEITHER because they're both wrong. One causes more immediate pain, but the impact is equal. Its a removal/neglecting of rights that are due. 

Im later going to the bank to ask for an extention on a loan, and if they said no we cant do that because of your race. While yes ill feel some sort of way about it. but please believe ill rather take the simple rejection of no then me go and ask and they take a whip beat me, rape my lady and daughters, take everything i own, then chase me back to my car with german sheppards, and beat me with batons, and hit me with fire hoses.

Choosing the option that is less favorable doesn't make it more right.
They are both transgressions of liberty and equal accessibility to the law. 

Is what Madoff did worse than Sandusky? 

You can't compare the two...they're not the same thing. No one is saying they're the same thing. But they ARE bad. Thats just it. 

According to your theory, if you asked out a girl, her saying no, is pretty much the same as if she beat you, robbed you, raped your moms, stole everything you had simply because the end results is the answer no.

Poor analogy, IMO.
I can't explain this.

in one case, you're asking a woman to invest in you based on her own intrinsic personal standards for finding a mate. Shes not hiring me to work for her for pay or to perform a service.

The other is her violating my personal rights and breaking laws by inflicting physical harm on me. 

You know the difference. 

In your eyes with this example, every gir you talk to should let you smash. 

And i would love to where homosexuals were slaves.

What about homosexual slaves?
What about gay jews?

Id love to hear where there were females wanted to vote. The audacity of those maidens! 

Your ignorance is astounding.

Stop playing the victim card. Slavery doesn't exist anymore (openly in america). It just doesn't. It sucks. We all know the past and dont want to go back there. As long as there are currently citizens lacking rights then that makes it ok? 

When were homosexuals treated like common livestock again?

Uganda? Nigeria? Gay teens getting bullied and beat up? Russia? 
Nah, gays are treated like kings and queens, aren't they? 

5 minutes of a google search can reveal gay hate-crimes within the last MONTH. 

what time period were homosexuals taken from their land, and their inventions resources, and technology stolen from them again.

3CaRL.jpg

BUT NO GAY RIGHTS ISNT A NEW MOVEMENT! 
eyes.gif

Strawman argument.
its like comparing the indian caste system that STILL exists to the fight of the irish and english right now. 

I'll tell you a time where black kingdoms conquered other lands. So where do your point end there? 

Slavery in any form is wrong. It doesn't matter the side you fight on in war, its still wrong. 

Don't be biased to your condition just because your ancestors went through that. 

An injustice is STILL an injustice. 

And what govt agency was developed solely on stopping homosexuals for protesting equal rights again.

Its easier to block people from being hired if you can visually separate them
But I bet you selectively forget how people used to be discriminated for not being the same sect of christianity. Baptists used to be at odds with pentacostals and catholics...now they're all "christian" see how that works? 

How many homosexuals were lynched, fed to gators, nailed and burned to a cross. How many pipe bombs have been tossed into gay clubs again? how many homosexuals have been assassinated for speaking out on their beliefs again?

Harvey Milk?
Milkposter08.jpg

Matthew Shepard? 

LaramieProjectFilm.jpg

indifferent.gif

How many homosexuals were sent to a war and were used like common placed lab rats and used as guinea pigs to see the effects of certain dieases and drugs amongst humans?

Hitler made homosexuals dress in pink uniforms and used them in nazi medical experiments.

Last i checked all they had was ppl simply denying them marriage and a few other common rights other americans enjoy.

Your selective recall of history is astounding. I expect more from you. 
I mean the transatlantic homosexual trade must have slipped my mind.

Yeah, so did the laws to arrest homosexuals in Jamaica (my parents are from there) or countries in eastern europe that have rounded up homosexuals. 
But no, you forgot that too. 

Theres an article on NT right now about nigerian laws to give gays 14 years in prison. 

I guess the homosexual version of Tuskegee experiments was overlooked by me as well as everyone else in the free world.

The same as the ones on psychological and medical experiments didn't bother you either. 
Must have miss the part where their were white/black/homosexual restaurants and other common places in society.

The same way you missed the businesses that don't want atheists or muslims in their restaurants. Can you look at someone and tell what religion they are? 
Let me know when you figure that out. 

I guess the govt. agencies who created a task force solely to stop the advancement of homosexuals must have came and went before anyone could even make an account of it even existing. 

Like in OUR OWN CIVIL RIGHTS efforts that prevented names like Baynard Rustin from getting the acclaim they deserve? Or in movements that prevent the advancement of homosexuals as being spokespeople for organizations and businesses? 
Stop it. 

A wrong is a wrong in ANY form. Stop reaching for special treatment. If I steal I am just as in the wrong as if I punch a pregnant woman. 

So denial of jobs/not being able to get tax earned credits by being married under what the govt believes is marriage is in the same realm as slavery, segregation and all the other slew of vile actions. 

Oh so now it only matters which rights you don't have.
Not the fact that you don't have all the rights that everyone else does. 

Don't you for a damn second act like homosexuals didn't get side-eyes in society or have had to fight just as hard to prove themselves. 

The same struggle doesn't mean that there isnt the same goal. 

Let me guess the homosexual plight is in the same realms as the holocaust to huh?

Are you serious?!?
Homosexuals were a DIRECT target of various campaigns of the holocaust. Now I know you have NO idea what you're talking about. 

On top of that, this is an incredibly asinine argument. 

A plight to right a wrong makes it an effort to make amends. 

Infringing on the rights of others should not be tolerated in ANY form. So yes, they are on the same plight. Limiting the rights of people Maybe on the lines of the treatment of native americans. 

OH! What an epiphany!

The conversation is done.

You've negated EVERY point you've attempted to make. 

For the most part homosexuals as a whole arent being mistreated by an entire nation, they are being denied certain liberties.

Again, negating your argument.
So gays should suck it up not having rights?

Its like saying I wish atheists would stop complaining. Religion isn't THAT bad. 

Again as i have emphasis denial and mistreatment isnt the same.

You KNOW of examples of both, yet you stand behind this argument.
DUDE JUST ADMIT IT. YOU DON'T LIKE GAY PEOPLE.

JUST SAY IT. YOU'RE DANCING AROUND THE QUESTION MAN. 

JUST COME OUT OF THE PC CLOSET. 

STOP TRYING TO JUSTIFY HATING GAY PEOPLE. 

THIS PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE SIDESTEPPING IS UTTERLY FRUSTRATING FROM YOU.

MAKE A POINT AND STAND BEHIND IT. 

For some reason ppl equate the two.

Every movement is different...otherwise...IT WOULD BE THE SAME MOVEMENT!
Me denying one of my kids a toy and granting the other one a toy, isnt the same as me beating them, demoralizing them, dehumanizing them, stealing and inflicting emotion/physical pain unto them.

Boo-hoo.
Its still wrong.

Is it the same thing? Well no, obviously not. You've listed 8 different things and act like 8 things can also be 1 thing...thats EIGHT SEPARATE THINGS. 

So let me ask you this when you asked your parents for something as a kid and they said no you felt as if they hated you mistreated you? Did it feel as if they treated you less than human? 

My parents didn't prevent me from EQUAL opportunity from participating in other legal benefits that are guaranteed under the law. 

This is a non-sequitur. 

All i will say is that i agree that if you oppose it, you are looked down on as some sort of ghoul. (especially here on NT)

I also agree that every where i go, or look, it seems that homosexuality is pretty much forced upon us. On the train i see big billboards of men kissing.
It almost seems as if they are saying "if you are uncomfortable with this, you have a problem and you are a person who hates gays"

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

logo3w.png

http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incest_in_popular_culture

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Deal-Sex-Problems-861/2010/2/Sibling-incest-normal-behaviour.htmwith all this material, where do you think all this inspiration comes from?

also back in roman, greek times especially within royalty where nepotism was rampant most of those cats were marrying their sisters or cousins...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incest_in_folklore

so if you're cosigning homosexuality, then every single thing can apply to a incestuous relationship.

Hold up. You're telling me that because incest is a topic that comes up in works of writing (mostly fiction) and movies over the years... that THAT is the proof upon which you lay your claim that incest is common?

I'm not saying incest doesn't happen or didn't happen but I'm saying it's rare. In history, we know that incest happened often in royal families (trying to keep the bloodline "pure") but with what we know now about the consequences of incestuous sex, there is no way it's still common. If your best sources for it being common happen to be wiki links to "Incest in pop culture" and "Incest in folklore"...

There arent any consequences to incestuous sex. There are however consequences to procreation from incestuous sex. Whose to say that everyone wants kids. So really whats the difference in homosexual relationships and incest relationships? Are ppl saying that a 21 y/o man and a 21 y/o girl who happen to be cousins arent of competency to consent to loving one another and engaging in sex. 

Its quite ironic actually the same arguements that ppl who are against homosexual relationships is being used by ppl who are for homosexual relationships against ppl who arent against incestuous relationships.

And if t is all about procreation answer this. What if a male cousin and uncle or a grandson and grandfather have a relationship. How is it any different then any other same sex relationship? Your whole procreation messed up kids arguement is out of the window now.

End of the day ppl think incest is wrong because they see it as nasty, gross, un ethical, immoral etc... Same way some view homosexuality. Its pretty hypocritical to defend one form of what society sees as abnormal relationships and be against another.

bingo.

Originally Posted by throwback1718

All i will say is that i agree that if you oppose it, you are looked down on as some sort of ghoul. (especially here on NT)

I also agree that every where i go, or look, it seems that homosexuality is pretty much forced upon us. On the train i see big billboards of men kissing.
It almost seems as if they are saying "if you are uncomfortable with this, you have a problem and you are a person who hates gays"
Wow, billboards of men kissing is homosexuality being forced upon you? Rough life, man. 

LDJ just nailed it.  For anybody that wants to or even had the desire to even try to compare the homosexual movement with that of the civil rights movement make sure you read the post by LDJ above and then wipe that comparison or notion completely out of your head.  For now and forever more.    

For all of you who think homosexuality is a choice,
When did you decide to become heterosexual?

LDJ just nailed it. For anybody that wants to or even had the desire to even try to compare the homosexual movement with that of the civil rights movement make sure you read the post by LDJ above and then wipe that comparison or notion completely out of your head. For now and forever more.

Then read how I debunked it.
Full of fallacies and logical inconsistencies. In fact he admits the limits of his argument and STILL clings to it.

There are dozens of civil rights activists that support the gay rights movement. Do you know Julian Bond? He protested going to Coretta Scott King's funeral because the church she was going to opposed gay marriage.

You don't even know the impact homosexuals HAD on your own civil rights, do you?!

Do you know who JOHN LEWIS is?

In fact, whats wrong with even comparing them?

Are they not worthy of gaining rights?

No one is telling you to go out and make gay friends...i don't care if you make asian friends or black friends or tall ones or short ones...but do NOT infringe on their basic rights and discriminate based on qualities that you do not possess or recognize.

List of animals exhibiting homosexual behavior

Mammals

African Buffalo[21]
African Elephant[22]
Agile Wallaby[23]
Amazon River Dolphin(Boto)[19]
American Bison[21][24]
Antelope[25]
Asian Elephant[22]
Asiatic Lion[26]
Asiatic Mouflon[27]
Atlantic Spotted Dolphin[19]
Australian Sea Lion[28]
Barasingha[29]
Barbary Sheep[30]
Beluga[19]
Bharal[31]
Bighorn Sheep[30]
Black Bear[32]
Blackbuck[33]
Black-footed Rock Wallaby[23]
Black-tailed Deer[29]
Bonnet Macaque[14]
Bonobo[34][35][36]
Bottlenose Dolphin[19][37]
Bowhead Whale[19]
Brazilian Guinea Pig[38]
Bridled Dolphin[19]
Brown Bear[32]
Brown Capuchin[39]
Brown Long-eared Bat[40]
Brown Rat[41]
Buffalo[30]
Caribou[42]
Cat (domestic)[43]
Cattle (domestic)[44]
Cheetah[26]
Collared Peccary[45]
Commerson's Dolphin[19]
Common Brushtail Possum[46]
Common Chimpanzee[47]
Common Dolphin[19]
Common Marmoset[39]
Common Pipistrelle[48]
Common Raccoon[49]
Common Tree Shrew[50]
Cotton-top Tamarin[51]
Crab-eating Macaque[14]
Crested Black Macaque[14]
Dall's Sheep[30]
Daubenton's Bat[40]
Dog (domestic)[52]
Doria's Tree Kangaroo[23]
Dugong[53]
Dwarf Cavy[38]
Dwarf Mongoose[54]
Eastern Cottontail Rabbit[41]
Eastern Grey Kangaroo[23]
Elk[29]
Euro (a subspecies of wallaroo)[23]
European Bison[21]
Fallow Deer[29]
False Killer Whale[19]
Fat-tailed Dunnart[55]
Fin Whale[19]
Fox[56]
Gazelle[25]
Gelada Baboon[57]
Giraffe[25][4][58]
Goat (Domestic)[30]
Golden Monkey[59]
Gorilla[60]
Grant's Gazelle[25]
Grey-headed Flying Fox[40]
Grey Seal[28]
Grey squirrel[disambiguation needed ][61]
Grey Whale[19][20]
Grey Wolf[62]
Grizzly Bear[32]
Guinea Pig (Domestic)[38]
Hamadryas Baboon[57]
Hamster (Domestic)[38]
Hanuman Langur[63]
Harbor Porpoise[64]
Harbor Seal[28]
Himalayan Tahr[65]
Hoary Marmot[66]
Horse (domestic)[67]
Human (see Human sexual behavior)
Indian Fruit Bat[40]
Indian Muntjac[68]
Indian Rhinoceros[69]
Japanese Macaque[14]
Javelina[70]
Kangaroo Rat[41]
Killer Whale[19]
Koala[71]
Kob[15][72]
Larga Seal[28]
Least Chipmunk[61]
Lechwe[72]
Lesser Bushbaby[73]
Lion[26][74][75][76][77][78]
Lion-tailed Macaque[14]
Lion Tamarin[39]
Little Brown Bat[40]
Livingstone's Fruit Bat[40]
Long-eared Hedgehog[79]
Long-footed Tree Shrew[50]
Macaque[80]
Markhor[81]
Marten[49]
Matschie's Tree Kangaroo[23]
Moco[82]
Mohol Galago[73]
Moor Macaque[14]
Moose[83]
Mountain Goat[30]
Mountain Tree Shrew[50]
Mountain Zebra[84]
Mouse (domestic)[85]
Moustached Tamarin[51]
Mule Deer[29]
Musk-ox[86]
Natterer's Bat[40]
New Zealand Sea Lion[28]
Nilgiri Langur[63]
Noctule[48]
North American Porcupine[87]
Northern Elephant Seal[28]
Northern Fur Seal[28]
Northern Quoll[55]
Olympic Marmot[88]
Orangutan[89]
Pacific Striped Dolphin[19]
Patas Monkey[90]
Pere David's Deer[29]
Pig (Domestic)[91]
Pig-tailed Macaque[14]
Plains Zebra[92]
Polar Bear[32]
Pretty-faced Wallaby[23]
Proboscis Monkey[59]
Pronghorn[93]
Przewalski's Horse[84]
Puku[94]
Quokka[95]
Rabbit[96]
Raccoon Dog[97]
Red Deer[29]
Red Fox[98]
Red Kangaroo[23]
Red-necked Wallaby[23]
Red Squirrel[61]
Reeves's Muntjac[68]
Reindeer[42]
Rhesus Macaque[14]
Right Whale[19]
Rock Cavy[38]
Rodrigues Fruit Bat[40]
Roe Deer[29]
Rufous Bettong[99]
Rufous-naped Tamarin[51]
Rufous Rat Kangaroo[23]
Saddle-back Tamarin[51]
Savanna Baboon[57]
Sea Otter[100]
Serotine Bat[40]
Sheep (Domestic)[30][101]
Siamang[102]
Sika Deer[29]
Slender Tree Shrew[50]
Sooty Mangabey[90]
Sperm Whale[19]
Spinifex Hopping Mouse[41]
Spinner Dolphin[19]
Spotted Hyena[16][18]
Spotted Seal[28]
Squirrel Monkey[103]
Striped Dolphin[19]
Stuart's Marsupial Mouse[104]
Stumptail Macaque[14]
Swamp Deer[29]
Swamp Wallaby[23]
Takhi[84]
Talapoin[90]
Tammar Wallaby[23]
Tasmanian Devil[104]
Tasmanian Rat Kangaroo[23]
Thinhorn Sheep[30]
Thomson's Gazelle[25]
Tiger[105]
Tonkean Macaque[14]
Tucuxi[106]
Urial[107]
Vampire Bat[40]
Verreaux's Sifaka[108]
Vervet[90]
Vicuna[109]
Walrus[110][111]
Wapiti[112]
Warthog[113]
Waterbuck[114]
Water Buffalo[30]
Weeper Capuchin[39]
Western Grey Kangaroo[23]
West Indian Manatee[115]
Whiptail Wallaby[23]
White-faced Capuchin[39]
White-fronted Capuchin[39]
White-handed Gibbon[116]
White-lipped Peccary[117]
White-tailed Deer[29]
Wild Cavy[38]
Wild Goat[30]
Wisent[21]
Yellow-footed Rock Wallaby[23]
Yellow-toothed Cavy[38]
Fish

Amazon molly[46]
Blackstripe topminnow[47]
Bluegill Sunfish[47]
Char[45]
Grayling[45]
European Bitterling[48]
Green swordtail[48]
Guiana leaffish[49]
Houting Whitefish[45]
Jewel Fish[50]
Least Darter (Microperca punctulata)[48]
Mouthbreeding Fish sp.[47]
Salmon spp.[51]
Southern platyfish[48]
Ten-spined stickleback[48]
Three-spined stickleback[48
]

Reptiles

Anole sp.[52]
Bearded Dragon[53]
Broad-headed Skink[48]
Checkered Whiptail Lizard[53]
Chihuahuan Spotted Whiptail Lizard[53]
Common Ameiva[53]
Common Garter Snake[48]
Cuban Green Anole[52]
Desert Grassland Whiptail Lizard[53]
Desert Tortoise[54]
Fence Lizard[53]
Five-lined Skink[48]
Gopher (Pine) Snake[47]
Green Anole[52]
Inagua Curlytail Lizard[53]
Jamaican Giant Anole[52]
Laredo Striped Whiptail Lizard[53]
Largehead Anole[52]
Mourning Gecko[55]
Plateau Striped Whiptail Lizard[53]
Red Diamond Rattlesnake[48]
Red-tailed Skink[48]
Side-blotched Lizard[53]
Speckled Rattlesnake[48]
Water Moccasin[48]
Western rattlesnake (Crotalus viridis)[48]
Western Banded Gecko[55]
Whiptail Lizard spp.[53]
Wood Turtle[52]
[edit]Amphibians

Appalachian Woodland Salamander[56]
Black-spotted Frog[57]
Mountain Dusky Salamander[56]
Tengger Desert Toad[52]

Insects

Alfalfa Weevil[58]
Australian Parasitic Wasp sp.[58]
Bean Weevil sp.[58]
Bedbug and other Bug spp.[59][60]
Blister Beetle spp.[61]
Blowfly[61]
Broadwinged Damselfly sp.[62]
Cabbage (Small) White (Butterfly)[63]
Checkerspot Butterfly[63]
Club-tailed Dragonfly spp.[64]
Cockroach spp.[65]
Common Skimmer Dragonfly spp.[64]
Creeping Water Bug sp.[66]
Cutworm[67]
Digger Bee[68]
Dragonfly spp.[64]
Eastern Giant Ichneumon Wasp[58]
Eucalyptus Longhorned Borer[66]
Field Cricket sp.[69]
Flour Beetle[70]
Fruit Fly spp.[71]
Glasswing Butterfly[63]
Grape Berry Moth[72]
Grape Borer[66]
Green Lacewing[73]
Hen Flea[73]
House Fly[74]
Ichneumon wasp sp.[58]
Japanese Scarab Beetle[75]
Larch Bud Moth[72]
Large Milkweed Bug[60]
Large White[60]
Long-legged Fly spp.[76]
Mazarine Blue[60]
Mediterranean Fruit Fly[71]
Mexican White (butterfly)[60]
Midge sp.[76]
Migratory Locust[77]
Monarch Butterfly[63]
Narrow-winged Damselfly spp.[62]
Parsnip Leaf Miner[76]
Pomace fly[76]
Queen Butterfly[63]
Red Ant sp.[76]
Red Flour Beetle[60]
Reindeer Warble Fly (Hypoderma tarandi)[76]
Rose Chafer[76]
Rove Beetle spp.[60]
Scarab Beetle (Melolonthine)[78]
Screwworm Fly[76]
Silkworm Moth[72]
Southeastern Blueberry Bee[68]
Southern Green Stink Bug[60]
Southern Masked Chafer[76]
Southern One-Year Canegrub[76]
Spreadwinged Damselfly spp.[62]
Spruce Budworm Moth[72]
Stable Fly sp.[76]
Stag Beetle spp.[60]
Tsetse Fly[76]
Water Boatman Bug[60]
Water Strider spp.[60]

What makes humans so special all of a sudden? 

This thread should not be 17 pages long. That means that there are people who actually believe that homosexuality is something you can "accept."
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

If you compare homosexuality to bestiality, there is something wrong with you. Please don't make me post the cartoon again.

LDJ just nailed it.  For anybody that wants to or even had the desire to even try to compare the homosexual movement with that of the civil rights movement make sure you read the post by LDJ above and then wipe that comparison or notion completely out of your head.  For now and forever more.    

So you're going to sit there and ignore what putty replied?

I love selective reading. You only take in what you agrees with you.

Back
Top Bottom