Why Did the Flinstones...

What the heck happened at the end of ReBoot?!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by LDJ

what bout 1,000 smurf dudes n 1 chic, houston gangbang aint got nuttin on smurfette. shawty was goin in.
Smurfs reproduce asexually. They had no need for the broad, she was made by Gargamel.

Speaking of Smurfs.

Enamored Smurf
Enamored%2BSmurf.bmp
Dude was enamored by Smurfette, but who was he enamored with before Smurfette came to the village?

My guess, Gay Smurf...I mean...Vanity Smurf
vanity.jpg
laugh.gif
If i were to choke a Smurf, what color would they turn ?

Originally Posted by pip777

Why must I cry?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Also why did Upside-Down Girl from Recess never ....pass out from being upside-down for hours a day? And the Diggers' hole is always the same depth.You'd think after like 7 years they'd have gotten somewhere.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by marlsj

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

They learned it from The Jetsons
nerd.gif

2l96p84.jpg

roll.gif

hell and y aint nuttin but white ppl on these two, its like damn black folks aint live in the past, and ill be damned didnt make it 2 the future.

roll.gif
frown.gif
i never noticed smh at myself, beginning to realize a lot of cartoons wereracist.

How come Brock from Pokemon didnt get any cut? I mean, dude was like the perfect simp. He knew how to cook, clean, and take care of kids.

Originally Posted by LilSciurid08

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by LDJ

what bout 1,000 smurf dudes n 1 chic, houston gangbang aint got nuttin on smurfette. shawty was goin in.
Smurfs reproduce asexually. They had no need for the broad, she was made by Gargamel.

Speaking of Smurfs.

Enamored Smurf
Enamored%2BSmurf.bmp
Dude was enamored by Smurfette, but who was he enamored with before Smurfette came to the village?

My guess, Gay Smurf...I mean...Vanity Smurf
vanity.jpg
laugh.gif
If i were to choke a Smurf, what color would they turn ?

Is all that Smurf info right?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Originally Posted by XIIz89

What the heck happened at the end of ReBoot?!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

nerd.gif

i want to know too. i loved that series...
pimp.gif

EDIT: heres the reason:
Initial plans for the fourth season included three films broken into 12 episodes, followed by a 13th musical-special episode, although the final five werenever produced, prompting the series to end with a cliff-hanger.

Better Question... Why the hell did the rugrats celebrate... Hannakuh, Christmas, Kwanza... and every other holiday known to man

why everyone complainin about pluto and goofy? the real question is how the !%%* did Mickey, a gatdamn MOUSE, own a dog to begin with?

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

Originally Posted by pip777

Why must I cry?
roll.gif
roll.gif

And the Diggers' hole is always the same depth. You'd think after like 7 years they'd have gotten somewhere.

You just blew my mother %@%!$#@ mind.

Back
Top Bottom