Why do some women look down upon soft spoken men?

Forreal forreal, it's 2 types of men in this world pa. It's the cats who see what they want and go get it, and then there's the cats who see what they want, say they gonna get it, think about how they gonna get it, but never end up going at it, or go at it too late.

A cat like me, I'm a go getter, daddy. If I see a shorty Im feeling. I look at the broad and make sure she notice me. One glance and a chick will fall in love with the kid, fam. After I see that smile, ima walk up to her and do what I do best. You gotta have the gift of gab, baby pa. It don't matter if you soft spoken or a ruffneck. Box is box, and mouf is mouf. And they'll both get touched. If it ain't ruff, it ain't right, nahmean?

Go up to shorty, spit your game. Put a smile on her face and go from there. Each man has his own thing. Take advantage of that thing daddy. I know what my thing is. And if a ***** don't like me, something wrong with the *****. I smell too good to be wasting my time with a girl who has the mindset of "Ohh he's too soft spoken, he's too nice." Cus at the end of the day, I may be soft spoken at times, but your male relatives and overly masculine aunt can still catch these hands if they push me to that limit, baby girl.
NT'er of the year hands down

And they arent just waiting for you to shut up so they can talk about themselves or just hit you with the "uh huh" "thats crazy" lol
That's my go to.

Girl: knbsdklnbkdslnboksdnbionioniobniownb blah blah then she said blalhl balhlallhlah ahllbblah then alsdlalsdnaslkdn then I was like blalhlahlanlhkanh and then I got a parking ticket blahlalhlahah she didn't even pronounce my name right alksdmklasndklasndlkasndklansdklansdkln can you believe her?

Me: dang, that's crazy.

Dying at "i smell too good".

I was telling some chicks today that I never believe girls when they say that they don't like a certain dude that's trying to get at the them. In reality it's still 50/50. On countless occasions I've seen girls swear they don't like a guy, next thing ya know, they're a couple. It's almost like they're trained to front as if they don't like ANY guys.

Dudes ain't nothing like this. If we say we don't like a chick, there's a 99.9% chance that you'll never see us with her.

That's my go to.

Girl: knbsdklnbkdslnboksdnbionioniobniownb blah blah then she said blalhl balhlallhlah ahllbblah then alsdlalsdnaslkdn then I was like blalhlahlanlhkanh and then I got a parking ticket blahlalhlahah she didn't even pronounce my name right alksdmklasndklasndlkasndklansdklansdkln can you believe her?
Me: dang, that's crazy.

ole non listening mofos

I get it, girls like to ramble but still

Dying at "i smell too good".

I was telling some chicks today that I never believe girls when they say that they don't like a certain dude that's trying to get at the them. In reality it's still 50/50. On countless occasions I've seen girls swear they don't like a guy, next thing ya know, they're a couple. It's almost like they're trained to front as if they don't like ANY guys.

Dudes ain't nothing like this. If we say we don't like a chick, there's a 99.9% chance that you'll never see us with her.

That's because dudes dont like "solid" permanent things.

I dont like dark chicks, I dont like tall chicks, I dont like short chicks etc

Where as women dont like personality traits that can be changed, minimized or "compromised"

I dont like aggressive guys, I dont like quiets guys etc

Op on life grow a beard I swear you will develop a don't care attitude...growing a beard is hands down one of my best life choices lol

Who does not like tall chicks?
Me.
If you can look me in the eyes standing straight up we can't converse.

Actual I take that back it depends.
But if there's 2 cute girls and one is shorter im going for the shorter one

Forreal forreal, it's 2 types of men in this world pa. It's the cats who see what they want and go get it, and then there's the cats who see what they want, say they gonna get it, think about how they gonna get it, but never end up going at it, or go at it too late.

A cat like me, I'm a go getter, daddy. If I see a shorty Im feeling. I look at the broad and make sure she notice me. One glance and a chick will fall in love with the kid, fam. After I see that smile, ima walk up to her and do what I do best. You gotta have the gift of gab, baby pa. It don't matter if you soft spoken or a ruffneck. Box is box, and mouf is mouf. And they'll both get touched. If it ain't ruff, it ain't right, nahmean?

Go up to shorty, spit your game. Put a smile on her face and go from there. Each man has his own thing. Take advantage of that thing daddy. I know what my thing is. And if a ***** don't like me, something wrong with the *****. I smell too good to be wasting my time with a girl who has the mindset of "Ohh he's too soft spoken, he's too nice." Cus at the end of the day, I may be soft spoken at times, but your male relatives and overly masculine aunt can still catch these hands if they push me to that limit, baby girl.

:rofl: :lol: :rofl:

:pimp:

Last edited:
The answer is in the question b.

If you wanna be a sub better start looking for some dom females. They'll look down on you in a way you like.

How single dudes arent getting play is beyond me; man up put some bass in ya voice wear looser fitting clothes smoke a stogie every now and then. Take a shot of whiskey before work. Blurt out whatever in your head because youll never know unless u try...

I dunno why, even if she towers over you that's an immediate swag boost. Women wonder what you got, dudes hate.

Back
Top Bottom