Why do we do a double take in the fridge?

So I'm in my dorm room and I was hungry and looked in our fridge to see nothing in there. Like 5 minutes later I looked again expecting to see differentresults Lol. Why do people do this? Has anyone else done it?

I catch myself doing that sometimes, too.
laugh.gif

As you get hungrier you start to narrow down the list of +%%+ you would eat. First glance that old bread doesn't look all that good...around the 5thyou're like "Enh...it's not going to kill me"

word, did taht %##* this morn. looked in, nothin i liked. looked in again same response. i was pissed but its funny as hell that we do this

laugh.gif
this happens a lot to me. When you're hungry you'll look for anything in the fridge that's still edible.

haha I do this all the time -- usually just to make sure that I will starve to death since there is never food in my fridge.

all the time at home. im hungray and go to the fridge and there be food in there but it be like left overs that i dont want to eat so i look around for 30sec's trying to convince myself to eat the leftovers. then i jus close it. like 20min later i come back lol lookin for something to come up with and mostthe time i end up jus eating whats in there. and the food that i dont feel like eatin be tasting good cause im so hungray at the time.

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

As you get hungrier you start to narrow down the list of +%%+ you would eat. First glance that old bread doesn't look all that good...around the 5th you're like "Enh...it's not going to kill me"

Word.
laugh.gif

As you get hungrier you start to narrow down the list of +%%+ you would eat. First glance that old bread doesn't look all that good...around the 5th you're like "Enh...it's not going to kill me"

You aint lyin homie

word. i never thought bread by itself would be so damn good
roll.gif

I stay doin this...its jus a habit of hope I guess...ur first glance u look around and see nothing worth eating....then u look again and the theory of hopingsomething appears worth eating is in there...then by the 3rd or 4th glance u decide to get creative and put stuff together to make something like bread andbutter...mayo and bread....bread and peanut butter etc. jus to fill the gap of hunger...sometimes I'd jus eat peanut butter
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom