Why do we NEED to put the toilet seat down?

club29

Banned
are they so lazy that they cant put it down themselves when they need to?

Ive never understood this.

Discuss.

Because it's nasty.

Flushing with the toilet seat up/not covered=
sick.gif

Everything gets sprayed with bacteria.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I've heard people say they almost fell in at night because their husband left the seat up.
Done that
laugh.gif
only because he's inconsistent. It will bedown for weeks then one night, bam it's left up. It's not a hot topic for us though, now we just keep the lid down cuz of the dog.

So that women can stop nagging and complaining.
It is one less trouble/hassle for men to just do it than not.
It's not really a hassle, sometimes I even do it as a routine, I do not even notice I put the seat down anymore.

I got yelled at one time by my girl cuz she almost fell in when i left the seat up. Which is kinda funny since it was like the only time i forgot to put itdown. ha. But yeah she wakes up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night so shes like half asleep and doesnt notice anything.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Can't the same be asked of you?
are you so lazy that you can't put it down when you're done?

we're not the ones who complain about it.

Why do we NEED to put the toilet seat down?

nerd.gif

asking a question doesnt not equal complaining.

youll never hear a guy say "HONEY! put the toilet seat up when you're done! my schlong almost fell in!
mad.gif
"

one of my roommates did that last year...and so did his girlfriend (i didn't ask what that was all about)
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

i always put the lid down so nothing splashes up onto the seat or elsewhere even..."they" say your toothbrush and anything else like thatshouldn't be within six feet of your toilet...avoid the splash zone
laugh.gif

I think its just manners. Why do guys open doors for girls? Why do we have to keep our elbows off the table?

Originally Posted by Elocin023

Because it's nasty.

Flushing with the toilet seat up/not covered=
sick.gif

Everything gets sprayed with bacteria.
This is how I was raised.
Toothbrush next to the toilet after number 2 example from my pops=
sick.gif

I don't complain when I fall into the toilet when I try to take a doo doo at night because I was sooooo lazy not to simply put down the toilet seat.

Back
Top Bottom