Why Do You Get Drunk/Tipsy/Right/Whatever You Want To Call It?

I can't even explain it anymore. I don't go overboard, I've had the best conversations, met the coolest people, and have some of the most memorable experiences with people I'm good with.

I'm ultra suave, and twice as charismatic. And as alluded to throughout the thread, its definitely a way to unwind after a long day/ week at work.

i drink cause its fun as hell...it takes me out of my "shell" so to speak...ill just start talking to whoever...without a worry in the world

I can't even explain it anymore. I don't go overboard, I've had the best conversations, met the coolest people, and have some of the most memorable experiences with people I'm good with.

I'm ultra suave, and twice as charismatic. And as alluded to throughout the thread, its definitely a way to unwind after a long day/ week at work.

i drink cause its fun as hell...it takes me out of my "shell" so to speak...ill just start talking to whoever...without a worry in the world

cause im in college and need to get bunz!

but forreal its just a blast. only real issue is ive been blacking out alot lately

cause im in college and need to get bunz!

but forreal its just a blast. only real issue is ive been blacking out alot lately

Just 
pimp.gif
  drinking gets boring, takes longer to get nice, and it's so bad for you.  

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

Just 
pimp.gif
I don't like to 
pimp.gif
 for parties, I get too blazed and go off in my own world
laugh.gif
 Plus drinking makes me talk to more females 

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

Just 
pimp.gif
I don't like to 
pimp.gif
 for parties, I get too blazed and go off in my own world
laugh.gif
 Plus drinking makes me talk to more females 

Back
Top Bottom