[[ Why Hood *Dudes* despise "Pretty" *Dudes* so much ? ]] No Lex Luger

In the words of Curtis Jackson...

IT AINT GOOD TO DO GOOD IN FRONT OF _'S IN THE HOOD RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

_'s used to stare me up and down everytime I stepped out the crib, it was to the point where my OG would be worried asking me not to wear certain stuffknowing it would cause attention
smh.gif

Jealousy and Envy just come with the territory, its just a lot of negative energy like that _ Puff say

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

most of the time if people are hating its because your doin something right or you have what they want.

let them hate, make their silly remarks and hang out on the corner because thats all their good for.

co-sign

and OP your a smart dude for not responding to that slick talk them lames were doing.
its best to ignore them but at times you need to flex your muscle or show you got people if you have them. years ago when i used to go over to mybms house she stayed in inglewood on 106th and freeman, me being puerto rican and white but looking more white going there dolo at night time wasn't agood look for me at times,

dudes posted up would make their little side comments, i would just brush it off and keep moving because its pointless to address some bummy clowns whooutnumbered me, one day i had enough though, it was 2 dudes posted up in front of a house across her street, they made some little comments to eachother butloud enough for me to hear, i asked them what they said, one of them tried to get in my face i hit him over the head with the snapple bottle i had in my hand, i shoulda pulled a cam'ron in killa season and peed on him after hittin him with the bottle, but killa season hadn't came out yet
laugh.gif
and it was still 1 on 2. I got my hits in on them and luckily they didn'tget that many hits in on me. never the less i realized that going down there dolo i would be asking for trouble and since my son was living there at the timeit wouldn't be a good move to have the trouble so close by there. I didn't go by there for a while but whenever i did afterwards just to avoid problemsor be prepared I made sure to go deep whenever i went and i tried to go at times of day when they wouldn't be outside. Either way haters hate and theyneed to drink bleach.

i didn't go by for a while to let things die down, but every time i would go down there after that, i would be sure to go

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

laugh.gif
Word, I swear when dudes see a crispy N_ with a fresh wavy haircut, they immediately think he soft

I had to prove I wasn't soft my whole upbringin'.
Me 2
smh.gif

looking white + livin' in the hood= problems
laugh.gif

co-sign
+1

not really.

most just want to see what you're about one good time, and if you let them pull your card, they'll keep doing it.

all you gotta do is show them you ain't no ho, handle biz, and don't highside like you're hard, just demand your respect.

Originally Posted by enyceking

peep this +%**@ in the background. you can see the hate in his eyes..
damn homie is black, I swear i can't see nothing but his hoodie/jeans
roll.gif

even if the camera lighting was better, I still don't think I'd see duke
grin.gif

i asked them what they said, one of them tried to get in my face i hit him over the head with the snapple bottle i had in my hand, i shoulda pulled a cam'ron in killa season and peed on him after hittin him with the bottle,

Yooooo
laugh.gif

WTF, son.

I first scratched my head at why the quotes looked like that. But after I saw Akademiks and rocawear I knew something was up.

It's the reason why they'll probably stay in the hood b.

See someone doing better than them and they feel hurt. Instead, a small minority of ****** see something like that and it inspired them to hustle harder in whatever they're doing.

Their mental is just all types of ****** up. Don't take it personal.

I'm just glad whoever was typing in purple and all the colors stopped posting.

:lol: Really?

The gravedig isn't even the biggest problem.

:smh: The fact that a thread like this even exists...

I saw young dro and was like "oh he's back?" 4 year grave dig :smh: Bring back da wait period

Back
Top Bottom