Will the cops do anything about my neighbor?

I think you should snitch. It will deter him from becoming an addict in the future, potentially stopping him from breaking into your apartment. Sike NOT SERIOUS.

are you worried about gettin drugtested?

like if i was worried about that i would close my window. or even sspeak to him if its a "big" problem and work something out. but smoking in the privacy of your own home should never be a crime.

Shame on you Op

are you worried about gettin drugtested?

like if i was worried about that i would close my window. or even sspeak to him if its a "big" problem and work something out. but smoking in the privacy of your own home should never be a crime.

Shame on you Op

Originally Posted by Il

He smokes pot occasionally and the scent comes through my window. If i call the cops during one of his sessions, will they charge him?
w8bbsh.jpg

close your window +#! if he was cooking and his food smelt like %+%% you gonna call the cops for that too? If your not man enough to approach him and ask him as a man to respect your wishes close your window and #$$#. plehhboiii

close your window +#! if he was cooking and his food smelt like %+%% you gonna call the cops for that too? If your not man enough to approach him and ask him as a man to respect your wishes close your window and #$$#. plehhboiii

the note thing doesnt seem like a bad idea if your not willing to talk to him face to face.

but at least hes doing it inside his house and not posted up in the front or backyard.

This OP's bushleague. If you called the cops on me I'd be looking for revenge any chance i could get. I'm sure he'll figure out it was you. Just talk to the guy and just ask him to smoke in a different room of his house or something. Don't be a snitch

This OP's bushleague. If you called the cops on me I'd be looking for revenge any chance i could get. I'm sure he'll figure out it was you. Just talk to the guy and just ask him to smoke in a different room of his house or something. Don't be a snitch

the note thing doesnt seem like a bad idea if your not willing to talk to him face to face.

but at least hes doing it inside his house and not posted up in the front or backyard.

snitch and see what happens. If you really want to get him in trouble, say there is a child present. Just do it from a pay phone or something. you dont want anything linked to you.

snitch and see what happens. If you really want to get him in trouble, say there is a child present. Just do it from a pay phone or something. you dont want anything linked to you.

Back
Top Bottom