Winter time? Vol. Not in L.A

Originally Posted by 6 got dem handlez

Snowball fights? Excuse to invite a girl over for hot coco or coffee? Opportunity to snuggle under the fireplace? Ski Lodging? Cabin for the weekend? Ice Skating?
Building a snowman? 

As ugly, incontinent and COLD snow can be. Winter season brings me a lot of joy.
Bay Area and LA are located a couple hours away from major ski resorts/places with lots of snow. We can enjoy everything you listed without the hassle of shoveling snow in the morning, having to get special tires, having flights delayed and canceled when you HAVE to get somewhere, etc.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by 6 got dem handlez

Snowball fights? Excuse to invite a girl over for hot coco or coffee? Opportunity to snuggle under the fireplace? Ski Lodging? Cabin for the weekend? Ice Skating?
Building a snowman? 

As ugly, incontinent and COLD snow can be. Winter season brings me a lot of joy.
Bay Area and LA are located a couple hours away from major ski resorts/places with lots of snow. We can enjoy everything you listed without the hassle of shoveling snow in the morning, having to get special tires, having flights delayed and canceled when you HAVE to get somewhere, etc.
this. desert, snow, mountain, beach. anywhere you want to be within a few hours.

Just got back from a run in shorts and a dri fit.

Feels awesome man.

i live in LA, but i'll be in New York from thursday til Jan 20th, cold weather is tolerable but i'll enjoy this nice so cal weather for now.

the valley checking in.

weathers nice but i hate waking up from a nap when its warm weather

As much as I hate Michigan winters, I think I equally hate Michigan summers.

Humidity =
sick.gif

fall/spring are where it's at

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

i live in LA, but i'll be in New York from thursday til Jan 20th, cold weather is tolerable but i'll enjoy this nice so cal weather for now.
I'm jelly of how you go back and forth from the two best places in the US, two places I wouldn't mind being at, w/ SF coming in a very close third.

What do you do?

Cant handle a little cold weather?

If you had the choice, would you want to? 

Might go to Mt. High and snowboard tomorrow, or I might hit the golf course...love having both options.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I'm jelly of how you go back and forth from the two best places in the US, two places I wouldn't mind being at, w/ SF coming in a very close third.

What do you do?

im a college student / ebay seller
laugh.gif

all my family on both sides live in nyc, plus my dad worked for usairways for years so i get family travel discounts so i only spend around $180 for my round trip ticket  plus i have a ton of places to stay at out there.  if it wasn't for that  i wouldn't be able to go back and forth like that.

In the LBC here... aint gonna lie though, I was in NY last week and I kinda miss the 30 degree weather 
embarassed.gif

May be one of the few Westcoasters that like different kinds of weather...

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

What do you do?

I mean I love summer but I get tired of wearing shorts and sweating all the time. I like wearing jeans more anyways and bein warm in my jacket

Valley Checkin in....

gotta love waking up to sunshine and a slight breeze... makes my morning bike ride to work enjoyable.!!!

Didnt think riding into these months would be possible, and really didnt feel like shellin out cash for gas, YET!!!

its late december and i was in shorts and a tank top today...& i had the ac on in my car just to spite all east coast nters lol SO CAL FTW.

if my dad didn't keep all the buddy passes strictly for family i would've hit you up.

Back
Top Bottom