Womenfolk of NT: what is the best way that you have been approached by a dude?

Originally Posted by INS

Well this one time this dude walked up to me but we had mutual friends. So i see him and i am like damn i havent seen you in ages. Dude begins to talk about how we should link up some time. Im like yeah you know I love watching sports and drinking. So dude cuts the convo up with damn you are a good looking dude, I replied yeah thanks man i know
indifferent.gif
. Then he asked if i was gay, I was like no i am not i have a girlfriend. So dude begins to spit game like yo if you need a teacher i can show you the ropes.
30t6p3b.gif
. He was like but yo let me get your number and i couldn't say no so i gave him my number.
30t6p3b.gif

i'm in tears
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

edit: it was the head shakes that got me. Was he smooth like butter? You had no choice huh
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Best way? I usually respond to men that come up to me and introduce themselves respectfully. That can be just saying Hi, how are you and what is your name and going from there. It is the way the guy will do it though. Usually there is this charm about a guy who will get my attention if he comes to approach me.It is also the way he carries himself, a sense of maturity, and a sense of humor that just does it for me.
NT taught me to do the opposite of what a girl says she wants/likes, though.
Listening to NT will ensure you a spot on a sex offender registry.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by solegit08til

Originally Posted by INS

Well this one time this dude walked up to me but we had mutual friends. So i see him and i am like damn i havent seen you in ages. Dude begins to talk about how we should link up some time. Im like yeah you know I love watching sports and drinking. So dude cuts the convo up with damn you are a good looking dude, I replied yeah thanks man i know
indifferent.gif
. Then he asked if i was gay, I was like no i am not i have a girlfriend. So dude begins to spit game like yo if you need a teacher i can show you the ropes.
30t6p3b.gif
. He was like but yo let me get your number and i couldn't say no so i gave him my number.
30t6p3b.gif
i'm in tears
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

edit: it was the head shakes that got me. Was he smooth like butter? You had no choice huh
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

WOW AYO I don't know what part of the game is that.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

laugh.gif
Dudes want detailed examples and exact conversations verbatim. C'mon silly

How is "be charmful, be respectful, be mature, have a sense of humor" vague? These words aint foreign.

If you wanna bag Dima though just tell her you got some nutella at the crib.

I thought this thread would be actually insightful though. 
laugh.gif
 Thats the point.

Like, It would be dope if the women in here said stuff like:

Well this one guy who stepped to me was really cool. He was dressed as XYZ. He talked to my friend before talking to me XYZ. The liked to talk about XYZ and asked me about XYZ.  He didn't touch me, but he said a few jokes and said these lines (insert lines) and I kinda felt like giving him a chance to talk. He grabbed me by my waist and tried to flirt with me. He asked me to dance and I was playing hard to get, etc. He asked for my number and made sure that he kept checking up on me later in the night. I went home with him because XYZ... 
laugh.gif
....THAT sort of stuff.

I'm just trying to hear about actual experience. I've already heard the: be funny, smart, charming, swagger, awarness, etc. Thats the stuff in the brochure. 
laugh.gif

I get all that...and I do fine for myself (even better when I'm damn near THROWED...
roll.gif
) but thats besides the point. 

However, I think I have a right to not be satisfied with the answers i'm getting. Thats why I said its better if the women just said, "we don't know" instead of just being super vague. 

Every woman likes dudes that are cute, funny, cool, respectful, mature, etc... who doesn't?

But we all know that doesn't work. Because women will change their standards at the drop of a dime. They know some would never admit they are attracted to rough-necks but they'd be ready to lay up with them if the right one stepped up. 

I'm good on my own so don't make this seem like im aggy for "tips" but I just wanted to hear some more personal ancedotes here. 

This is supposed to be above the regular "advice" thread...this is supposed to be about "Women, what WORKED on you?"...NOT, what do you want in your dream guy? 

That helps no one. 
laugh.gif

I WANT RESULTS OF DUDES WHO MANAGED TO SEAL THE DEAL FROM THE WOMENZ PERSPECTIVE 
laugh.gif

WAR STORIES and the like
laugh.gif
...not just tales of dudes going through Basic. 
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by dunks87

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

the normal ones get the best response...

standing around looking bored and he speaks just on some normal +@!$...make eye contact he speaks...

all that "i'm looking for friends" bs etc. gets ignored quick

This.
My T and I went out and this guy bought both of us a drink and asked me to take his number. He was real nonchalant and I could see he was just a genuinely nice person. He didn't try to holla at either of us or even hang around us all night at the club. 

Men that don't make us feel "pressed" or "gassed" up are the best...IMO

Yeah, he didn't try to holler but he got your number. 
eyes.gif

But he didn't gas you up, tho... 
grin.gif

I give up. 
roll.gif

Ya'll just won't be honest enough to have a real dialogue here. 

standing around looking bored and he speaks just on some normal +@!$...make eye contact he speaks...

This.
My T and I went out and this guy bought both of us a drink and asked me to take his number. He was real nonchalant and I could see he was just a genuinely nice person. He didn't try to holla at either of us or even hang around us all night at the club. 

smh but if he didn't buy that drink would you have taken his number?

and did you even hit him up?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

This.

smh but if he didn't buy that drink would you have taken his number?

and did you even hit him up?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by sillyputty

laugh.gif
Dudes want detailed examples and exact conversations verbatim. C'mon silly

How is "be charmful, be respectful, be mature, have a sense of humor" vague? These words aint foreign.

If you wanna bag Dima though just tell her you got some nutella at the crib.

I thought this thread would be actually insightful though. 
laugh.gif
 Thats the point.

Like, It would be dope if the women in here said stuff like:

Well this one guy who stepped to me was really cool. He was dressed as XYZ. He talked to my friend before talking to me XYZ. The liked to talk about XYZ and asked me about XYZ.  He didn't touch me, but he said a few jokes and said these lines (insert lines) and I kinda felt like giving him a chance to talk. He grabbed me by my waist and tried to flirt with me. He asked me to dance and I was playing hard to get, etc. He asked for my number and made sure that he kept checking up on me later in the night. I went home with him because XYZ... 
laugh.gif
....THAT sort of stuff.

I'm just trying to hear about actual experience. I've already heard the: be funny, smart, charming, swagger, awarness, etc. Thats the stuff in the brochure. 
laugh.gif

I get all that...and I do fine for myself (even better when I'm damn near THROWED...
roll.gif
) but thats besides the point. 

However, I think I have a right to not be satisfied with the answers i'm getting. Thats why I said its better if the women just said, "we don't know" instead of just being super vague. 

Every woman likes dudes that are cute, funny, cool, respectful, mature, etc... who doesn't?

But we all know that doesn't work. Because women will change their standards at the drop of a dime. They know some would never admit they are attracted to rough-necks but they'd be ready to lay up with them if the right one stepped up. 

I'm good on my own so don't make this seem like im aggy for "tips" but I just wanted to hear some more personal ancedotes here. 

This is supposed to be above the regular "advice" thread...this is supposed to be about "Women, what WORKED on you?"...NOT, what do you want in your dream guy? 

That helps no one. 
laugh.gif

I WANT RESULTS OF DUDES WHO MANAGED TO SEAL THE DEAL FROM THE WOMENZ PERSPECTIVE 
laugh.gif

WAR STORIES and the like
laugh.gif
...not just tales of dudes going through Basic. 
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
Yo off jump, I didn't expect many if any NT females to even post in here. I did expect a bunch of dudes to post advice as is per usual with threads requesting female members to be known.

The regulars that we have established to be females were nice enough to even post in here and even then I'm surprised we haven't gotten to the part of a thread involving NT women to post where NTers question if they're really females and demand they post pics to prove it
laugh.gif

She gave her answer,if you don't like it or if it wasn't specific enough you can either use the advice and take your chances or just conclude she's not the type of girl you even want to approach since she's giving an answer like that and wait until a NT girl posts something you're satisfied with. That type of answer you posted as an example is more of a situation where she would be posting from an actual experience, she just provided a more simple answer in general that can apply to all suitors. Cuz we all know just cuz it worked in that one example that actually happened does not mean you should go out trying to recreate the same damn thing. They are not about to provide detailed past events of how they gave up the pum pum man
roll.gif
Why you think the NT women rarely if ever participate in the embarrassing sexual encounter threads?

There isn't one sure fire approach to get a girl that's the best.... unless it's chloroform.

Yo off jump, I didn't expect many if any NT females to even post in here. I did expect a bunch of dudes to post advice as is per usual with threads requesting female members to be known.

The regulars that we have established to be females were nice enough to even post in here and even then I'm surprised we haven't gotten to the part of a thread involving NT women to post where NTers question if they're really females and demand they post pics to prove it
laugh.gif

She gave her answer,if you don't like it or if it wasn't specific enough you can either use the advice and take your chances or just conclude she's not the type of girl you even want to approach since she's giving an answer like that and wait until a NT girl posts something your satisfied with. That type of answer you posted as an example is more of a situation where she would be posting from an actual experience, she just provided a more simple answer in general that can apply to all suitors. Cuz we all know just it worked in that one example that actually happened does not mean you should go out trying to recreate the same damn thing so it works.

There isn't one sure fire approach to get a girl that's the best.... unless it's chloroform.
OK...I don't want to drag this out cause I think I made my point...but I just wanted more personal ancedotes, not tips for dudes.
This was supposed to be where ladies post their best/better experiences with guys and how courting worked in their eyes. 

So yes, I DID want actual experiences. Thats what the thread title asks for...the topic of the thread doesn't ask for, "What do you like in a guy"

It says "Whats the best way you've been approached"

So she didn't even stick to the topic. 

I'm not looking to implement or pick up game/tips/lessons here, just looking to gain some perspective about how women view dating and courting etc. 

They are not about to provide detailed past events of how they gave up the pum pum man
roll.gif
 Why you think the NT women rarely if ever participate in the embarrassing sexual encounter threads?

Aye...it was worth a shot...thats really what  wanted to hear though. 
laugh.gif
...I guess its too much "real life" to be taken seriously... 
eyes.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
 just remembered another one.

I have a ghetto name
frown.gif

I was at school and my friend was screaming out my name, this guy heard it and called me.
I looked he said "what kind of name is that" I mugged and went to my friends.
He came and sat down and was like "we cant name are kids ghetto names like that"
I was rollin he went on and on about houses, how I had to work and he didnt care if I made more,
amount of kids he wanted, the guy was funny jokes broke the tension.
I didnt give him my number, but one of the girls I was with did.

Originally Posted by Keif Sweat

I've seen good looking guys say things that would get an ugly guy spat on and it works so the answer truly is be good looking.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's funny because it's true.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
You can't be ugly saying slick %$!# out your mouth. 

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

laugh.gif

I have a ghetto name
frown.gif

I was at school and my friend was screaming out my name, this guy heard it and called me.
He came and sat down and was like "we cant name are kids ghetto names like that"
I was rollin he went on and on about houses, how I had to work and he didnt care if I made more,

baby girl you're 0/2 in this thread

just stop sharing
laugh.gif

Dunks we have to go out again. Let me know when you're back in the area.
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

I have a ghetto name
frown.gif

He negged you to get the groups attention.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cap1229

laugh.gif

I have a ghetto name
frown.gif

laugh.gif

96836c1f67138894e7c89fa.gif

laugh.gif

I have a ghetto name 
frown.gif

just stop sharing 
laugh.gif
1fatboyreacts.gif

wadedamno.gif

Damn, how are the women that ruthless though?  
eek.gif

laugh.gif

Ya'll are just now refusing to throw in personal stories
30t6p3b.gif
...cause ya'll clearly know game when ya'll see it but ya'll don't wanna speak on the topic of the thread. 

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Best way? I usually respond to men that come up to me and introduce themselves respectfully. That can be just saying Hi, how are you and what is your name and going from there. It is the way the guy will do it though. Usually there is this charm about a guy who will get my attention if he comes to approach me.It is also the way he carries himself, a sense of maturity, and a sense of humor that just does it for me.
NT taught me to do the opposite of what a girl says she wants/likes, though.
laugh.gif

You stay on this site long enough, you'll learn to do the exact opposite of what some of these dudes say.
This.

laugh.gif

I have a ghetto name
frown.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

They lovin the CRRRREEEEEEWWWWWWW!!!!!!

laugh.gif

I have a ghetto name
frown.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Yup and it worked for him, it was smart. He didn't isolate.

just stop sharing
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

laugh.gif

I thought this thread was about the best way you've been approached, not the best way someone got you.

Im a weird person no one is getting my number that I dont know or know of, that would be impossible, the thought scares me.
frown.gif

just stop sharing
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

laugh.gif

I thought this thread was about the best way you've been approached, not the best way someone got you.

Im a weird person no one is getting my number that I dont know or know of, that would be impossible, the thought scares me.
frown.gif

So I have to see you multiple times and engage over a long period of time before I can get your number? Aight.

Originally Posted by INS

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

u sweet..u gave your number to a ***%%* knowingly after he tried hitting on you....wtdta 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom