Womenfolk of NT: what is the best way that you have been approached by a dude?

^
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

baby girl you're 0/2 in this thread

just stop sharing
laugh.gif

Dunks we have to go out again. Let me know when you're back in the area.
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

I thought this thread was about the best way you've been approached, not the best way someone got you.

Im a weird person no one is getting my number that I dont know or know of, that would be impossible, the thought scares me.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by INS

Well this one time this dude walked up to me but we had mutual friends. So i see him and i am like damn i havent seen you in ages. Dude begins to talk about how we should link up some time. Im like yeah you know I love watching sports and drinking. So dude cuts the convo up with damn you are a good looking dude, I replied yeah thanks man i know
indifferent.gif
. Then he asked if i was gay, I was like no i am not i have a girlfriend. So dude begins to spit game like yo if you need a teacher i can show you the ropes.
30t6p3b.gif
. He was like but yo let me get your number and i couldn't say no so i gave him my number.
30t6p3b.gif

u sweet..u gave your number to a ***%%* knowingly after he tried hitting on you....wtdta 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Hot damn, that boy was gunning to make the roster. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by INS

Well this one time this dude walked up to me but we had mutual friends. So i see him and i am like damn i havent seen you in ages. Dude begins to talk about how we should link up some time. Im like yeah you know I love watching sports and drinking. So dude cuts the convo up with damn you are a good looking dude, I replied yeah thanks man i know
indifferent.gif
. Then he asked if i was gay, I was like no i am not i have a girlfriend. So dude begins to spit game like yo if you need a teacher i can show you the ropes.
30t6p3b.gif
. He was like but yo let me get your number and i couldn't say no so i gave him my number.
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
nooooooo
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

SON!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

if youre attractive you can approach woman anyhow you wish...and still pull

this^
Not quite true. I'm unatractive and do you know how many women I've had sex with?? 3.

Originally Posted by cap1229

laugh.gif
 just remembered another one.

I have a ghetto name
frown.gif

I was at school and my friend was screaming out my name, this guy heard it and called me.
I looked he said "what kind of name is that" I mugged and went to my friends.
He came and sat down and was like "we cant name are kids ghetto names like that"
I was rollin he went on and on about houses, how I had to work and he didnt care if I made more,
amount of kids he wanted, the guy was funny jokes broke the tension.
I didnt give him my number, but one of the girls I was with did.
He negged you to get the groups attention.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Yup and it worked for him, it was smart. He didn't isolate.
Did he ask you for your number and you declined, or did he just go right for your friend after he broke the ice? If its the latter then
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Keif Sweat

I've seen good looking guys say things that would get an ugly guy spat on and it works so the answer truly is be good looking.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's funny because it's true.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
You can't be ugly saying slick %$!# out your mouth. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

baby girl you're 0/2 in this thread

just stop sharing
laugh.gif

Dunks we have to go out again. Let me know when you're back in the area.
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

I thought this thread was about the best way you've been approached, not the best way someone got you.

Im a weird person no one is getting my number that I dont know or know of, that would be impossible, the thought scares me.
frown.gif

AND I THANK YOU!...you actually stayed on topic.
See, even though them other one were hating, that what you were supposed to do...

I just wish you could have had a more successful experience....if you have any, share them. 

I'll drop my two cents.

Like most people said, it's about approaching with confidence. If you start a nice conversation and you're funny and personable, you're set up way better for a number than if you drop a corny line or don't say anything at all. Let's say you start talking to a girl, you find a vein of similar interest and you chat it up for a while. Check your phone or watch and tell the girl that you have to go, it was a very nice conversation, and maybe you should keep in touch. My homegirl (she's bad) actually told me to say the "keep in touch" bit, because I had no problem talking to girls, but I felt like just asking for a phone number was too cliche and a bit invasive. The best thing about saying "keep in touch" means that it doesn't necessarily mean a #. If the girl likes you, she'll probably give you her number. If she thinks you're friendly, or maybe she likes you but is a bit prudent, then she can just give you her Facebook or something. If she's not feeling you at all, she'll probably give you her 3rd grade email account, or nothing at all. This way, she doesn't feel pressured to give her number to a stranger, even if she's kinda feeling you, and then it's not as "big" of a question for you to ask. With my girl I could tell the feelings were mutual (we had a class together), so I outright asked for her number, but I still think "maybe we should keep in touch" is one of the best closers to end a good conversation.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Did he ask you for your number and you declined, or did he just go right for your friend after he broke the ice? If its the latter then
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 The first one. 

Originally Posted by bruce negro

I'll drop my two cents.

Like most people said, it's about approaching with confidence. If you start a nice conversation and you're funny and personable, you're set up way better for a number than if you drop a corny line or don't say anything at all. Let's say you start talking to a girl, you find a vein of similar interest and you chat it up for a while. Check your phone or watch and tell the girl that you have to go, it was a very nice conversation, and maybe you should keep in touch. My homegirl (she's bad) actually told me to say the "keep in touch" bit, because I had no problem talking to girls, but I felt like just asking for a phone number was too cliche and a bit invasive. The best thing about saying "keep in touch" means that it doesn't necessarily mean a #. If the girl likes you, she'll probably give you her number. If she thinks you're friendly, or maybe she likes you but is a bit prudent, then she can just give you her Facebook or something. If she's not feeling you at all, she'll probably give you her 3rd grade email account, or nothing at all. This way, she doesn't feel pressured to give her number to a stranger, even if she's kinda feeling you, and then it's not as "big" of a question for you to ask. With my girl I could tell the feelings were mutual (we had a class together), so I outright asked for her number, but I still think "maybe we should keep in touch" is one of the best closers to end a good conversation.
Very simple, I think this would be very useful.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 The first one. 
Ahh I see. Props to dude for having thick skin. Thats another thing too...you can't be scared of rejection and still be able to approach females on the reg. I'll never forget one time I tried to bag this girl who was a friend of a friend, I start talking and mid sentence shorty hits me with something along the lines of "ewww" so I kept it moving
grin.gif
I see her a couple weeks later at a party and she's being all chatty with me so eventually I asked her why she acted the way she did. She said I was really cute but her man had just deaded her that day and she wasn't tryna talk to any guys at all. You never really know why a girl turns you down, just gotta charge it to the game and keep it movin.

I for one actually agree wit SP about sticking wit the topic at hand, and applaud
Shoefreakbaby, even tho she's pretty much unbaggable. She shared EVENTS.

I just want my original question answered.
Spoiler [+]
Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Serious question: do y'all like or mind being approached while ur on the phone, taking care of errands,
or would u rather get approached in a more appropriate setting i.e.. bar, lounge, etc., and if so hows the
best way to get ur attention so u will stop and speak w/o feeling offended? Go!
Im just tryna get at more females in the streets and even being polite &
cordial with the "Excuse me miss, do u have a minute?" doesn't always work

OP, You'd get much better tips from asking your ugly friends who bag chicks frequently.

Edit: . Nothing "always works". You gotta get rid of that mindset homie

roll.gif
laugh.gif
 The first one. 
Ahh I see. Props to dude for having thick skin. Thats another thing too...you can't be scared of rejection and still be able to approach females on the reg. I'll never forget one time I tried to bag this girl who was a friend of a friend, I start talking and mid sentence shorty hits me with something along the lines of "ewww" so I kept it moving
grin.gif
I see her a couple weeks later at a party and she's being all chatty with me so eventually I asked her why she acted the way she did. She said I was really cute but her man had just deaded her that day and she wasn't tryna talk to any guys at all. You never really know why a girl turns you down, just gotta charge it to the game and keep it movin.

Yeah that kid was confident, Im pretty shy but the fact that he kept me(us) laughing it forced conversation.
I guess he didnt mind making a fool of himself, you could tell he was not faking.

I dont believe, who says eww 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CJ003

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Serious question: do y'all like or mind being approached while ur on the phone, taking care of errands,
or would u rather get approached in a more appropriate setting i.e.. bar, lounge, etc., and if so hows the
best way to get ur attention so u will stop and speak w/o feeling offended? Go!

I'd like to know this as well. I never meet decent chicks at bars/clubs but its easy to approach them for me, yet it seems hella creepy trying to talk to a chick at the grocery store, coffee shop, etc.

Can a dude holla at random places?

one thing i learned about this is game is that you are ALWAYS in GO position. dont let a mental what if battle stop you. JUST  GO WITH THE FLOW. at the club i usually just match a chick's energy level and rock with it. at the bookstore,  SAME PLAN just SLOW it down..no rush normal small talk than bang score the number. usually seem more genunine that way. 

I've seen good looking guys say things that would get an ugly guy spat on and it works so the answer truly is be good looking.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's funny because it's true.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
You can't be ugly saying slick %$!# out your mouth. 

THERE IS SOOOO MUCH TRUTH IN THIS.... ive been laughing at this post everytime i see it quoted. but also i know for a fact chicks dig a Witty Cat

laugh.gif
 just remembered another one.

I have a ghetto name
frown.gif

I was at school and my friend was screaming out my name, this guy heard it and called me.
I looked he said "what kind of name is that" I mugged and went to my friends.
He came and sat down and was like "we cant name are kids ghetto names like that"
I was rollin he went on and on about houses, how I had to work and he didnt care if I made more,
amount of kids he wanted, the guy was funny jokes broke the tension.
I didnt give him my number, but one of the girls I was with did.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

THATS WHERE THE WINGMAN COME IN. the odds arent in his favor so naturally sodium levels will be higher. need a crew to isolate or its all eyes on you like a stand-up act. 
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 The first one. 
grin.gif

Yeah that kid was confident, Im pretty shy but the fact that he kept me(us) laughing it forced conversation.
I guess he didnt mind making a fool of himself, you could tell he was not faking.

laugh.gif
Maybe it wasn't ewww but something along those lines that kinda threw me off like
eek.gif
a super hard curve type *!%#
laugh.gif
it makes sense cuz I was on one and prolly came on too strong but I'd still never had a chick turn me down like that. it kinda shook my confidence for a lil bit

laugh.gif
Maybe it wasn't ewww but something along those lines that kinda threw me off like
eek.gif
a super hard curve type *!%#
laugh.gif
it makes sense cuz I was on one and prolly came on too strong but I'd still never had a chick turn me down like that. it kinda shook my confidence for a lil bit
That goes to show you never based your confidence on others, you was feeling bad and it had nothing to do with you it was all her.
Assume that if you get rejected again "something must be wrong with her , she must be blind"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom