Worst thing I heard in my ((life so far.....))

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

everyone-is-now-dumber.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
enjoy my quote

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Learn to write coherently, and use proper punctuation.

You're story sucks too.

Not a cool story at all, bro.
You are story sucks too?
o_O
Makes no sense, right?

From now on, this k2 character will be labeled in my book as an idiot.

Your're =You are. I'm twisted so for some reason I read the OPs' post fine...haha. Some people are messed up, just look at it this way. It's a cold world out here.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Learn to write coherently, and use proper punctuation.

You're story sucks too.

Not a cool story at all, bro.
laugh.gif
  i love people like this.

take a terrible thread and turn it around with your lack of basic knowledge.  sit in on a few grade school classes and step your grammar game up and maybe, just maybe one day your destiny as an internet grammar nazi will be fulfilled.

laugh.gif

I get what OP said.  Pretty much he heard a conversation between two hoodrats about his friend Francis.  Francis' mother has cancer and had 3 weeks to live, but instead she died a week later.  

But 

laugh.gif
 @ the replies.  

Originally Posted by Mikeisoriginal

So today im chilling in my math class after school, listening to these three girls conversation (they where pretty loud like a typical hoodratz).They ended up talking about this one girl that i knew name Francis. The story was like this girl ((I seriously forgot her damn name)) well anywho she randomly asked Francis that "her mom got cancer and she had 3 weeks to live?".Francis just started to cry so bad that she ended up calling her dad for early dismissal.I was like damn.Anywho the worst part comes her mom ends up dying the next week not 3 weeks the next week after the B said that #+%@.(I swear im not even lying)Im saying why some people just %!*@## up sometimes

118ki68.gif

What the hell did you say?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom