Worst thing I heard in my ((life so far.....))

Originally Posted by Mikeisoriginal

So today im chilling in my math class after school, listening to these three girls conversation (they where pretty loud like a typical hoodratz).They ended up talking about this one girl that i knew name Francis. The story was like this girl ((I seriously forgot her damn name)) well anywho she randomly asked Francis that "her mom got cancer and she had 3 weeks to live?".Francis just started to cry so bad that she ended up calling her dad for early dismissal.I was like damn.Anywho the worst part comes her mom ends up dying the next week not 3 weeks the next week after the B said that #+%@.(I swear im not even lying)Im saying why some people just %!*@## up sometim
WHAT?!
Did the girls tell Francis that her mom got cancer? 

Oh yeah and " her mom got cancer and she had 3 weeks to live" is not a question. Son, that was the most grammatically incorrect "paragraph" ever.

As much of an English buff I pride myself on being and even being bilingual, I still can't understand the OP's paragraph for comprehension.  I'm guessing the girl either:

A) Accidentally told Francis her mother had cancer and would die in three weeks.
B) Or that for whatever reason, she maliciously told Francis that her mother would die in three weeks.

In either case, this is all punctuated by the fact that Francis' dear mother died only one week after she received the news, instead of three. 

Yes OP, it's a cold world out there... Especially when you have no grasp of the English language.

Back
Top Bottom