Would you go to jail for life if your mom was promised $1 trillion for your fam?

^moron. You act as if a trillion is worth more than you being in your son's life. Some people really do live on that "Money Over Everything" crap. Grow up man. You act like you're making some type of sacrifice by doing this.

Originally Posted by majik214

^moron. You act as if a trillion is worth more than you being in your son's life. Some people really do live on that "Money Over Everything" crap. Grow up man. You act like you're making some type of sacrifice by doing this.

indifferent.gif
 look at the time of my edit, then look at your reply.

go play in traffic.

I'd offer $500 billion of that to the person who got me out, then I could re-enact S.W.A.T. in real life.

Yep. Tell them to use 1 billion to hire some guys to break me out and i will be out the country.

NO....

In my lifetime I can still make 10-20m and actually ENJOY it with my family....

1 trillion.... Oh hell yea !!! I would just have a few stipulations.

I would want a visitor every day it's allowed, my own cell in a low security facility & my conjugal visits to be every 2-3 weeks.

Plus I would want my personal bank account with a 100 billion in it just incase I appeal down the line and win my case lol

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

NO....

And what job is paying you close to $200k every year for this to happen?

I would. I'm single with no kids and rich people don't actually serve hard time.

What happens when I break out after the money has been transferred to several offshore accounts? 

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

NO....

I would. I'm single with no kids and rich people don't actually serve hard time.
I never intended on making real money in a job, only gaining experience.
Owning businesses was always going to be my ticket to wealth, since I'm not a wizard with finance and actuarial science. 

Starting small with businesses that I can manage, growing them, selling them off (or keeping), until I move into something big.  

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by majik214

indifferent.gif
 look at the time of my edit, then look at your reply.

go play in traffic.
Shut the $+%! up son he caught you.
laugh.gif
don't get upset.

No, not a chance. My mom wouldn't exchange a damn a thing on this earth for my freedom.

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

NO....

I never intended on making real money in a job, only gaining experience.
Owning businesses was always going to be my ticket to wealth, since I'm not a wizard with finance and actuarial science. 

Starting small with businesses that I can manage, growing them, selling them off (or keeping), until I move into something big.  
You sound like you know how it goes.

"No one ever got rich working.."

Hell yeah

Ric flair walk in jail on mon
Have my mom buy the jail on tues
Ric flair walk out the jail on wed

Only if she got paid first and I pick the prison, which would be a prison that is made using that money...actually no even that you're pretty much stuck in 1 place your whole life I don't think it's worth it at all.

Back
Top Bottom