Would you pay $50 to smash?

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

How can I pass up a deal son!
glasses.gif

th33omedk1.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dont we all pay for it tho?...i mean you take her out to dinner, then a movie..by the time your clapping them cheeks your usually around 50 bucks in...

It's really not that hard to believe this story. They said most of it was before she opened her firm. She may have had a lot of student loan debt from law school and was willing to do it for the extra cash. She was probably already putting out often and with little regard for the quality of the connection with the guy and figured she might as well get paid for it.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

it's like 3 lifetime vagina notches checked off right there, middle eastern, lawyer, prostitute.

Let the church say amen.

Maybe she just wanted to get laid so she pretended to be a prostitute... might as well get paid for it... killing two stones with one bird lmao

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

It's really not that hard to believe this story. They said most of it was before she opened her firm. She may have had a lot of student loan debt from law school and was willing to do it for the extra cash. She was probably already putting out often and with little regard for the quality of the connection with the guy and figured she might as well get paid for it.
why only charge $50 bucks tho? if its just for 50 bucks, there are plenty of ways to earn 50 bucks. 
she could have easily charged hundreds of dollars per meetup and would have had many customers. 

I'm curious how she looked like while she was in NIU. According to one of her former classmates, "she had some plastic surgery done." I refuse to believe someone who looks like that now would only charge $50. Hell, a dinner and a movie in this day in age is at least $50.

Back
Top Bottom