Would you pay $50 to smash?

$50?
d451c89e-b172-4504-ba65-b5b21b0f0f6e.gif

why she sell herself so cheap? chick might have some serious issues but those chicks = freaks
pimp.gif

could've had her going for 200-300 in NC

apparently there are nudie pics 
nerd.gif

http://abovethelaw.com/2011/06/all-rise-reema-bajajs-bajayjay-is-now-in-session/

In the first photo, Bajaj lies on a bed and stares directly into the camera, her captivating almond eyes held wide open. She props herself up on her shoulders, thrusting her ample bosom out ever so slightly, pert nipples pointed skyward. Her smooth legs are spread far apart, revealing what lies in between; she is, to quote Urban Dictionary, showing the pink.

The second photo appears to be post-coital. She is sprawled on the same floral bedspread and again gazing frankly at the camera, with a look of contentment. This time her eyes are half-open, perhaps due to fatigue from recent exertions, and the hint of a smile plays on her lips. Her armpits are shaved, but her pubic area is most definitely not — and what appears to be semen is flecked all over the hairy nether regions.

He alleges that she charged $200 per hour (higher than the $50 to $100 per sex act alleged in the charges now pending against her).

She's either being setup, or she has mental issues. Indian chicks usually get wifedup quickly, mainly by their own kind. Aside from that, she looks good enough to have any regular dude cuff her as well. Something is amiss. I know if i met a shortie w/a rack like that, a lawyer, and her "innocent" visage. She wouldnt had time to go trickin.

Mannnnnnnn 
laugh.gif
 as previous posters stated, she could have some mental problems or this may be bigger than just her "isolated" incident. There could be a whole little ring of these women doing the same thing, maybe even forced. People do strange things when they fear their abuser more than they fear the police 
frown.gif

http://twitter.com/KingJaffeTopher

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Damn, one hour in her office is more expensive than one hour in her orifice.

Getting in her briefs is cheaper than her writing up your legal briefs.

Originally Posted by GhengesK

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Damn, one hour in her office is more expensive than one hour in her orifice.

Getting in her briefs is cheaper than her writing up your legal briefs.
You guys need to write for Conan

I'd give that *** $200 Easily. I'd spend that on Dinner and Drinks anyway so why not. She's cute as hell tho. 

Originally Posted by GhengesK

Probably more to this story than meets the eye. Could be a serious psychological issue, possibly stemming from abuse.
LMAO u dudes kill me... thanks for that psychoanalysis Dr. Phil

Back
Top Bottom