WOW eBay SUCKS. SCAMMED and I was the SELLER. vol mature folks only.

SMH @ "the cops destroyed them"

The person is obviously wearing them or already flipped them. Call that police department. You're entitled to your sneakers back even if they were hypothetically not authentic.

I got scammed for some fake black and red XI. I filed a claim with paypal and I followed steps I learned from NT to prove they were fugazi. I went to Niketown to get a legit check because Niketown is the most legit place I can think of. Paypal reviewed it and the dude's comeback was "The shoes are Jordans, so why would the workers from Niketown know if they are fake."
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
arqw87rhasf87hraskcsj +#%! I tried to explain Jordan was a small branch of Nike but  the person reviewing it was a rude ****. Sad thing is Paypal let the dude win even though I had a worker from Niketown fill out a form saying they were fake and I left paypal his phone # and email address. Like there is no winning, I went out of my way to prove they were fake since paypal didn't take my word for it and they still didn't believe me. *@!! paypal and ebay

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Yo philthy!

I hope you did that transaction through paypal.

Cause if homie wanted to do a paypal dispute saying they're fake, he won't win the case unless he has a hand written note from some Nike employee verifying them as fake.

Hit me if you need any help.
False

That's why sellers especially have to be careful on eBay. A couple of buyers have got me with the okie doke in the past before.

Happens all the time.
There are alot of dishonest people in this world. Usually people don't even go through all that trouble. Just call their credit card company tell them it was unauthorized when it clearly is and many times they will still favor the customer.
Owning an online store, We have to monitor fraudulent activity from buyers on an order by order basis. Its very sad that credit card company's and marketplaces such as eBay favor the buyer 100% of the time making it a high risk for sellers.

[table][tr][td]
http://p.ebaystatic.com/a.../sprIconsStatusMsg.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; height: 19px; padding-left: 18px; background-position: -845px 0px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">
the following items because the Feedback is over 90 days old.
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
iconNeg_16x16.gif
[/td][td]TRIED TO SCAME, HE LIES,NO COMMUNICATION,EBAY'S WORST,DONT BID ON HIS STUFF,FAKE[/td][td]Buyer: 
jerrykid323 ( 438
iconTealStar_25x25.gif

[/td][td]Mar-11-11 21:10[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td]

• Reply by phillionaire916 (Mar-15-11 22:25):
    This guy is a joke and horrible to deal with. Didn't wanna sell you crap.

• Follow-up by jerrykid323 (Mar-20-11 12:46):
      THATS WHY PAYPAL HAD TO DEAL WITH YOU,LOSER HOPE YOU DONT GETR ANYMORE BIDS LSER
[/td][/tr][/table]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

I got scammed for some fake black and red XI. I filed a claim with paypal and I followed steps I learned from NT to prove they were fugazi. I went to Niketown to get a legit check because Niketown is the most legit place I can think of. Paypal reviewed it and the dude's comeback was "The shoes are Jordans, so why would the workers from Niketown know if they are fake."
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
arqw87rhasf87hraskcsj +#%! I tried to explain Jordan was a small branch of Nike but  the person reviewing it was a rude ****. Sad thing is Paypal let the dude win even though I had a worker from Niketown fill out a form saying they were fake and I left paypal his phone # and email address. Like there is no winning, I went out of my way to prove they were fake since paypal didn't take my word for it and they still didn't believe me. *@!! paypal and ebay
thats crazy Id be heated as %*@#

Good luck OP

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Ebay is such a scam
Paypal too.

Now it seems like the popular scam is buyers making purchases via CC then filing chargebacks. I know sellers that lost even though they had tracking and sig confirmation.

i'd take him to small claims court, get my money or the shoes back. a judge usually has more common sense than paypal

they make it so easy to scam
30t6p3b.gif

Theoretically, you can buy some fake yeezy's, and buy some real ones for some loot on ebay. Go get the fakes you got and have them verified as fake for paypal and then file a claim and win.

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

30t6p3b.gif

Theoretically, you can buy some fake yeezy's, and buy some real ones for some loot on ebay. Go get the fakes you got and have them verified as fake for paypal and then file a claim and win.
Good idea, gonna try this when the XI's drop in the winter. 

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

30t6p3b.gif

Good idea, gonna try this when the XI's drop in the winter. 
It happened to me over a watch I sold for some bread. Then paypal stated that they "made" the buyer destroy it when I asked for it back. It pissed me off and made me want to do the same thing....but I didn't.

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

So I sold my NDS Zen Yeezys on eBay, the little bastard said they were fake when they weren't.  He filed an affidavit with his local police dept somehow and got it.
eBay reviewed my case and found it in HIS FAVOR. I tried to get the shoes back and he told eBay his local police dept confiscated them and destroyed them.

They asked me for a receipt but I bought em off a friend a long time ago and they didn't come with one.
 @%* am I supposed to do? Is this like some new loophole to scam sellers on eBay, has this happened to anyone else?

Mind if I ask what size were they?

Does it even matter if you move funds to bank immediately after you get the money? Paypal can probably get access to it one way or another, huh?

Originally Posted by limonyfresh

Does it even matter if you move funds to bank immediately after you get the money? Paypal can probably get access to it one way or another, huh?

ya i got scammed before seller sent me a box of some globe skate shoes and slip on vans looking like it came from some bum

ya i was heated it was like a 500$ purchase i had to keep calling paypal took like 3 months

but it got resolved had to pay like 30$ of my own money to return the shoes to get my money back
tired.gif

just keep making phone calls and whatnot  but the thing is im worried about selling now because i was able to get my money back over time

if the seller really sent me the shoes and i just mailed him back a box of bricks i coulda got away with it
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

Originally Posted by limonyfresh

ya i got scammed before seller sent me a box of some globe skate shoes and slip on vans looking like it came from some bum

ya i was heated it was like a 500$ purchase i had to keep calling paypal took like 3 months

but it got resolved had to pay like 30$ of my own money to return the shoes to get my money back
tired.gif

just keep making phone calls and whatnot  but the thing is im worried about selling now because i was able to get my money back over time

if the seller really sent me the shoes and i just mailed him back a box of bricks i coulda got away with it
roll.gif
We talking about the same thing? I meant if you sold, moved the funds to your bank, shipped it legitimately, had the funds complete to your bank before delivery was completed and then the buyer filed an asinine claim upon receipt of package to make off with the item and money. The fund are no longer in pp "hands," could they acquire the money back regardless (if they ruled in favor of the buyer)?

Back
Top Bottom