WOW eBay SUCKS. SCAMMED and I was the SELLER. vol mature folks only.

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

The entire internet is a scam.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 but so true

just got burned for 45 on some ipod the buyer said was defective when it wasnt smfh

Anything over 500 I'm taking a drive. If the person is in Cali I'll just pay someone to teach them a lesson

eBay is the +!%@*%$ worst, sellers get shafted big time. Don't give them your business.

sux i feel bad for you. but from now on meet up at a police station lobby -- cash only.

these scammers are really going in...

meh i was going to list on ebay too. now thinking twice.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

This is why I hate selling shoes nowadays.. I sold some worn shoes, the buyer wears them and later files a complaint that I sold some beaters.. Paypal agrees on their favor and I am forced to accept the return.. selling used shoes on ebay is horrible now.

did you list the shoe as not refundable?

and its not even ebay. this guy used paypal to buy some shoes off my site off ebay and he even posted them on his facebook. turns out he used his disabled vet dad's paypal account(who has the same name as him). dad ended up filing a dispute saying his son has did this before. found out more about this guy, hes like late 20s, just had a kid last year. Great example for your newborn. 
indifferent.gif

I've used Google checkout for my site. Only once in 5+ yrs did someone file a dispute on GC saying they didn't receive their item ordered. Google Checkout decided in my favor due to USPS delivery confirmation. 

i loathe paypal.

How does Google checkout work? and is it effective and accepted by most online sites?

Sorry to neglect the thread guys I been working my @@# off as of late.

Rufio I PM'd you.

I actually called ebay back this morning. They said it was someone at ebay who determines the shoes were fake.

I didn't know ebay workers were also Nike experts.

This is why i've stayed away from Paypal and Ebay.
I got used Concord XI's (I just wanted a pair again) for $80 on Ebay. The condition was worse then the seller described or was in pictures but I just took the L and moved on.
Paypal is very sketchy to me now i will not trust my CC# to that place any longer.
same with Bill Me Later

Google check out is awesome

eBay is the worst, I put up Tiffany Dunks and they took it down bc of the word Tiffany so I called and said I see 117 listings with the same word and argued for an hour just to prove a point.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Google check out is awesome

eBay is the worst, I put up Tiffany Dunks and they took it down bc of the word Tiffany so I called and said I see 117 listings with the same word and argued for an hour just to prove a point.
haha so true.. they always gotta be right, they will just read off a screen telling reading off a list.... man them folks at paypal aint no damn sneaker head grrrr
mad.gif

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

Sorry to neglect the thread guys I been working my @@# off as of late.

Rufio I PM'd you.

I actually called ebay back this morning. They said it was someone at ebay who determines the shoes were fake.

I didn't know ebay workers were also Nike experts.
damb.  im sorry to hear about that phil.  hope all goes well man.

OK NT fambs.
OK I got the PM and thus have the addy.

I've got the Warrior Dash in Windham NY this weekend so i cannot visit cherry hill.

I'm down to do a mini nyc/nj meetup and go to this kid's house and do some work.

We can also hit up HOH there and maybe, As per Kris' suggestion, even meet up w/ some philly NTer's grab some grub and mook at the roxy????

I'm super cereal btw. I may have to ask for gas compensation and toll, but i'll save the receipts to not bret hart you.

So 8/20/11 if anyone's down? 21+ also

WHO'S COMING WITH ME???

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Remi23

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

How does Google checkout work? and is it effective and accepted by most online sites?

cant wait for ebay to accept this..... im not dealing with paypal again
That's never going to happen unfortunately.
 I've been itching to make the GC switch, but I don't think it's blown up across forum BSTs yet.

Back
Top Bottom