Wrestling Thread July 25-31 | 7/27 - Cena Wins WWE Title, Cena vs Punk @ SummerSlam to Unify Titles

was starting to hate the fact that the crowd was doing the nanananana thing and i felt it was more appropriate that they do the "thank you vince" chant and thankfully before the broadcast ended, they did.

Originally Posted by djkaos23

Storyline just got that more interesting. I'm calling that CM Punk and Vince hook up somewhere in this storyline.
Would not be mad at this. Setting up HHH vs CM Punk? 

Originally Posted by toine2983

Goodbye Vince "Pop" McMahon.
frown.gif

t.o..jpg

Originally Posted by djkaos23

Storyline just got that more interesting. I'm calling that CM Punk and Vince hook up somewhere in this storyline.
Would not be mad at this. Setting up HHH vs CM Punk? 

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
You guys still think that Attitude era = good product.

Get over it because its not coming back soon.

I can't be the only one who sees HHH giving himself a title shot at some point.

Vinnie Mac got me hooked again lol.

Still can't find one of punks shirts from last might for a decent price. Did resellers start scoping out 4dubs threads and hypebeasting WWE shirts now?

I can't be the only one who sees HHH giving himself a title shot at some point.

Vinnie Mac got me hooked again lol.

Still can't find one of punks shirts from last might for a decent price. Did resellers start scoping out 4dubs threads and hypebeasting WWE shirts now?

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
You guys still think that Attitude era = good product.

Get over it because its not coming back soon.

Anyone just think he really is just ending his character on the broadcast to not step on his wife's chances for senate. This way they can say it isa family business but his son in law runs the wrestling and storyline aspect and I just oversea finances?????

Like I think it is a win win for Vince so that this way he is still involved but done with television (finally for the most part). I can see CM Punk not back at SS.

Back
Top Bottom