Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

Just got home. Damn at Drew getting released :smh:

Dude was never the same after getting washed by Tiffany. :smh:

How much of Drew's failure is attributed to Tiffany? Her antics stalled his career in WWE from the jump.

After that incident, Vince stopped taking Drew as seriously. Then he fell further and further down the card. :smh:

SOXAiDs.gif

7vnT9bs.gif

psLlDdM.gif

:lol: at bo dallas. What was that all about

If he can outrun you with that pace you should be fired

Last edited:
Random: But there is this dude I work with (about 23 years old) who is a wrestling fan. Thing is he has no idea that there is a world outside of WWE. He started watching wrestling around 2001 so that is where his world starts. Every chance we get, we talk about older stuff and I try to put him onto podcasts.

Much like yall dudes, he is resistant but I have gotten him to at least read The Masked Man on Grantland. So he enjoys reading him. Baby steps. But this morning we got on the subject of Ron Mysterio Jr. and I explained to him how WWE is looking for that next bi-lingual English/Spanish speaking star.

I talked to him about Kalitso in NXT and had to explain to him the whole Sin Cara fiasco. Hunico/Original Sin Cara, even the Azul vs. Negro angle. But I was telling him how amazing Rey was back in his ECW/WCW days and how "mild" he was, in comparison, he was in even his early WWE days. I gave him homework. I told him to watch Rey vs. Malenko HH 97 and Rey vs. Psychosis BATB 96 and come back to talk to me. Lets see if he is a good student. But it is refreshing to talk to someone that is interested in learning that other things exist outside of the current product.

Just got home. Damn at Drew getting released :smh:

Dude was never the same after getting washed by Tiffany. :smh:
Who is Tiffany?

:smokin

I'm mean ever letter, syllable, and Word I'm about to say... If Jim Ross and a couple other capable announcers did an English version of NJPW, I would give up WWE cold turkey... And be a very happy wrestling fan...

Also on the subject, Kevin Kelly is a horrible announcer and brings down the ROH product a lot, IMO...
Man there has been so much talk about this over the years. Folks need to pressure NJPW to make that happen. Mauro Ranallo, of SHOTIME Boxing, has did voice overs for some NJPW matches but yea man, it needs to happen.

Tiffany/Taryn Terrell pieced Drew up in a hotel room way back and pretty much flushed his career down the toilet.

Remember guys, the WWE books things as if we're dumb and don't read or watch anything wrestling related outside the WWE Universe.

Aren't there rumors of Pat Patterson Sandusky-ing ring boys are something? Or was that a referee

everyone knew pat was a flambe,pats just lucky vince paid off all those dudes he was molesting.

did wwe release anyone new since yesterday? im glad they did(except jtg of course) they need to clear space.i wonder of any were drug related.plus theyre most likely bringin up nxt guys and some other talent they recently signed.

these guys need to go :big show,otunga fandango,gabriel,kane,miz,mysterio,santino,sin cara,darren young,and kali asap.

Back
Top Bottom