Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

I wanna see a program where everyone rips on Axel for being Mr. Imperfect and Bo helps him regain his confidence and Bolieve in perfection. Then that'd mean Axel would get more tv time though :rolleyes

Last edited:
View media item 1026704

Insane Clown Posse: Violent J and Shaggy Two Dope Call Juggalo Championship Wrestling
WCW Monday Nitro [August 21st, 2000]

In one of the weirder moments of WCW cross-promotion, a match between Vampiro and Tank Abbott for the JCW World Championship took place on Nitro. J and 2 Dope took over the announce station as “3D” and “Gweedo” in order to provide commentary for the bout.

View media item 1026704

Insane Clown Posse: Violent J and Shaggy Two Dope Call Juggalo Championship Wrestling

In one of the weirder moments of WCW cross-promotion, a match between Vampiro and Tank Abbott for the JCW World Championship took place on Nitro. J and 2 Dope took over the announce station as “3D” and “Gweedo” in order to provide commentary for the bout.

I didn't know this happened...

mind blown had to look it up asap,and its true so crazy.there waaaayy better than there dad already,irs was only good when teamed with ted.

My man, you really should look him up on Wiki before saying that..Dude was one of the top tier tag team wrestlers of the WWF and WCW..And he held the WCW TV 3 times..Bray and Bo are NOT as good as their dad yet..

I didn't know this happened...

Yea I never knew they did commentary either, i just remember that whole Deadpool/Dark Carnival thing they had going on with all that unintentional comedy

View media item 1026792View media item 1026793
546546-o.gif

awesomebomb-o.gif

Last edited:
I dont need wiki to know he sucked. thats my opionion i remembr watching him and knowing how boring he was.highlight was his tag teams. Like i said.and ive seen enough from bray to know hes better,maybe not bo just yet

Last edited:
I dont need wiki to know he sucked. thats my opionion i remembr watching him and knowing how boring he was.highlight was his tag teams. Like i said.and ive seen enough from bray to know hes better,maybe not bo just yet

I guess man..I just can't agree that a 6 time World Tag Team champion and 3 time World TV champion sucks..Different strokes for different folks..

Seth Rollins will be getting a new theme song soon. His current crap is just a place holder. He is NOT a member of evolution. They are making sure to avoid saying he's joined the group.

Last edited:
She looked like she could finish the Capri sun
With no straw
And be down to go RAW
God bless you'd be hard pressed to find a flaw
She got fish hooked, even took the MANDIBLE CLAW
God's gift to MANKIND had me ROCKED

Yeah, Droog is dope as ****...

Last edited:
What sense did it make to gave Bautisa leave Evolution and not have Seth be his replacement as him being a fit to Evolution making the most sense?

Latest likely HOF Class of 2015 are:

The Rock
Macho Man
Kevin Nash
Rikishi
Victoria Or Mickie James

No word on the celeb induction.

Sting will be a pre-order bonus foe WWE 2k15. Alot of the games' promotional bonus material is centered around him.

Rollins faced Ambrose at a live event last night and "this is awsome" chants through the whole match. Ambrose won by dq.

There is talk of raising the price on the wwe nextwork before the royal rumble. 11.99 - 12.99 with a 6 month commitment.

There has also been talk of keeping it 9.99 with a 12 month commitment.

Back
Top Bottom