X > MLKJR........... EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At 1 point in my life I did heavy research on both and can honestly say that Malcolm deserves a day more than Martin. Martin is just the black poster boyfor the whites at the time. Im not takin anything away from the man because he did great things for our race but if you cant see why he has a day ofremembrance and X doesnt your a fool.

Who the hell compares people like that? They both made impacts..why cant we leave it at that?

understand that X was too militant for a while. If you are at one point a threat to the U.S. you will never have a day of remembrance.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

who's MKKJR?
I was thinking the same...

And OP. There was once and idiot and a scholar arguing, when a bystander looked on he could not tell who was what. Silence is golden.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

carlosdapaperboy wrote:
who's MKKJR?

laugh.gif
FIXED

And people who know about both know exactly what I'm talking about........ read up

Mangudai954 wrote:
Who the hell compares people like that? They both made impacts..why cant we leave it at that?
Because it hurts that people want us to remember him but not Malcolm X..... aka Detroit Red...... there is a reason.

They really shouldn't be compared, I would stray away from it simply because there's no reason to take away from what MLK did.

With that said, you want him to have a national holiday? You think people who run this country (yes even Obama) would allow that +%@!???

roll.gif

I REFUSE to compare individuals such as this.
smh.gif
it's not like they were ever competing against each other, they were on the same 'team' ifanything.

MLK was a great man, im not takin that from him but like I said before theres a reason why he has a day and X doesnt.

roll.gif
I'm white. You're right captain...let me back off. this isnt myterritory
tired.gif

i didnt know it was a contest

i guess we can throw out everything MLK Jr did b/c some idiot on NT makes a useless post after browsing Wikipedia

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

indifferent.gif

For u to give me the
indifferent.gif
lets me know your either white or u know nothin about wat im talkin about.
Well considering it doesn't take much to know what you're talking about....

Plus you stay making ignorant assumptions like so^

Back
Top Bottom