yay or nay:going for women taller than you

laugh.gif

my girl is 5 inches taller.......I'm 5'8 if that matters

5'8", have been with a handful of girls taller than me, the most at 5'11", with small heels making any of them like 6'1". Didn't
have any real long term relationships with any of them, but them legs over the shoulders puts me to sleep
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

5'8", have been with a handful of girls taller than me, the most at 5'11", with small heels making any of them like 6'1". Didn't
have any real long term relationships with any of them, but them legs over the shoulders puts me to sleep
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

I can barely reach my girl's chin when she has on heels jdahfjadshfjdf

Yes... 5'8" and I feel short as hell so anyone shorter than me must be a ****** 
laugh.gif

I don't even understand how it bothers anyone. Like having a girl shorter than you makes you more of a man?
laugh.gif
alien.gif

if there was a massive difference in height (3 inches +) i would prefer it taller. legs and thighs in general.... lawd. but girls my height or a lil shorter are just as cool

Originally Posted by Mdotte

im 6'4.....cant relate

this,
laugh.gif

I do have a thing for tall women tho, especially if they're slender- a thick tall girl is an offensive lineman

One or two inches taller wouldn't be a problem. Anything more and I'd feel like a ****** lol

^^^LOL a 6'4" girl who's like 190...good god, compared to me, that's like dating Ron Artest

I'm maybe 5' 5" on a good day so while it's not my first choice, I kind of have to open my mind to those possibilities or severely limit my options.

Can't be too picky about something like that like you tall guys, since a lot of girls shorter than me are potentially hovering around legal ****** status. On the flip side, probably wouldn't go for a girl shorter than 4' 10".

I would most def , I'm 6'1 and would love my girl to be 6"1 or so. Tall slim women get me going. Plus my kids would go to the league

Yay, im 5'11'' once dates a chick who was 5'10'', but always wore heals so she was taller than me in public. She was bad....I prefer shorter girls tho

the hell w/ that I'm 5'9" and I couldn't be seen w/ anyone taller than me. Call it insecurity or whatever u want.

Back
Top Bottom