yay or nay:going for women taller than you

Naw i'm 6' 1" . I dated a girl about 2 inches taller than me and i will never date a girl taller than me ever again.

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

I'm 6'4" and my girl is 4'11".

I've ALWAYS been into shorter women.

Dayyyymmm. That's short. Like 2 inches away from booster seat in a car.
laugh.gif
But more power to ya!

I'm 5'9. Prefer women around the 5'3 to 5'7 height...but wouldn't mind going for women taller than me.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Dating? Hell nah!

Jump-off? Why not.

(I am 6'0, by da way).

true story...
didnt read thru the thread but this begs the question...

what about in heels?

excuse me if this has already been asked...

Ya'll _'s would never survive in NYC 
laugh.gif

Most females in the city are 5'6 and above in just flats.  They throw heels on and they approaching 6ft+, no problem.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

laugh.gif

Most females in the city are 5'6 and above in just flats.  They throw heels on and they approaching 6ft+, no problem.

those are also women, most members here are still dating girls

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

laugh.gif

You're pretty right. Girls are growing just like the dudes. I don't mind. Give me a 6ft red head and I'm winning

Gotta be short. Tallest girl I dated was 5'9 and im 6'4. Even that seemed like a bit too tall for me. But that's just me. And knowing myself if a 6ft girl came along that was 
pimp.gif
, id go for her

a inch or 2 yea but anything taller ......no

But the funny thing is most of the girls that am attracted to are always shorter then me

theres one whose taller than  me who works at the closest nike outlet, shorty bout to get it, im 6'2 and shes a good 6'3 easy, maybe 6'4, but if i could i would get a 6'7 chick and pipe so strong

Back
Top Bottom