yay or nay:going for women taller than you

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Long legs...  
devil.gif

Love them.

Definitely. I'm 5'10.5 and the closer a girl is to my height, the more attractive I find them. I probably wouldn't go past 6'2 though.

I'm 6' 2" and yea I dont have a problem with tall girls. Really my Ideal chicks are like 5'9" - 5' 10" DEM LEGS
devil.gif
. But id date a girl up to like 6' 3", if she bad then she bad *kanyeshrug*

smash yes. date, maybe. never has happened.

and i do love tall girls, but i'm 6'....i like being taller than my gf, and a girl has plenty of legs if she's 5'8"+

but whatever, height is hardly my #1 concern when dating a girl.

I'm 5'11'' and I don't mind if their around my height, but nothing more than an inch or 2 taller than me

i want a tall woman to have my baby (NBA dreams lol)

but i really dont care . the taller the better i guess. dont want no giant but ehh

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Yea, sure...it may have some awkward moments, but if she's a cool girl, why not?

Pretty much. I've dated women 2-3 inches taller than me in the past, never let that stop me 
pimp.gif
. But current girl I'm feeling, she's petite (definitely shorter than me) and it's all good 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

What is the first thing you guys think when you see a guy with a girl taller than him? If anything at all

I think.."Damn she could get it"
laugh.gif

Ive dated two different girls that have been taller then me Ive done stuff with more. Its all doesnt matter when you are both laying down.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

i want a tall woman to have my baby (NBA dreams lol)

but i really dont care . the taller the better i guess. dont want no giant but ehh
laugh.gif
the bold quoted is the only reason i would get with a taller chick than me. I want a little mamba or mamba-ette

girl that is maybe 2 inches taller than me is throwing me rhythm...don't really know how I feel about it.
she attractive, smart, cool....f it yolo

I remember a girl who was 6'2 !+# and Sheesh...perfection. how can I complain? If we have kids, better chance they're tall too

Back
Top Bottom