Yeah...so we can stop sleeping on Diggy right now...

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I'll be damned if I ever let a N with an umbrella in his drink talk greasy to me.
laugh.gif

& MyTMouse killed this thread. Let it rest.

1st Kneesh now MyTMouse sons dude. Becoming NT's very own Charles Hamilton

Sonned? Get outta here with that BS.

As of yet not ONE person has directly addressed anything i've said. I've been rational about my position about the whole thing the whole time yet any opinion I have is taken to the extreme. Its ridiculous.

Originally Posted by CeCe

I'll be damned if I ever let a N with an umbrella in his drink talk greasy to me.
laugh.gif

As of yet not ONE person has directly addressed anything i've said. I've been rational about my position about the whole thing the whole time yet any opinion I have is taken to the extreme. Its ridiculous.
Did you even read MyTMouse's post? And no you haven't been rational. If someone thinks this kid's music is wack doesnt mean they hate music or is a lame with a keyboard.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

This _ sad.
Just stop.

Straight up.

Anything I say, lames will take apart anyways. Its digusting.

Until ya'll start addressing what I say directly, ya'll are playing yourselves.

U do realize dudes replaced "stan" wit "Optimus Prime" right?
U give new meaning to an overzealous fan. That's disgusting.

Originally Posted by CeCe

laugh.gif

Did you even read MyTMouse's post? And no you haven't been rational. If someone thinks this kid's music is wack doesnt mean they hate music or is a lame with a keyboard.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

This _ sad.
Just stop.

Straight up.

Anything I say, lames will take apart anyways. Its digusting.

Until ya'll start addressing what I say directly, ya'll are playing yourselves.

U do realize dudes replaced "stan" wit "Optimus Prime" right?
U give new meaning to an overzealous fan. That's disgusting.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Heres the thing, I didn't say anyone was a lame for not liking dude. I know not everyone will like everything, and I didn't expect that to happen. Everyone has their own opinion but I think UNWARRANTED excessive hate is unfair however. Especially when I said or did NOTHING that would indicate this sort of behavior you all are magically referring to. Especially when a lot of the stuff said is hypocritical.

Heres the thing, I didn't say anyone was a lame for not liking dude. I know not everyone will like everything, and I didn't expect that to happen. Everyone has their own opinion but I think UNWARRANTED excessive hate is unfair however. Especially when I said or did NOTHING that would indicate this sort of behavior you all are magically referring to. Especially when a lot of the stuff said is hypocritical.

Dude just take the L and move on 

Once that pic was put up you should have went ghost 

The more you response the worst its going to get 

SMH 
tired.gif

Dude just take the L and move on 

Once that pic was put up you should have went ghost 

The more you response the worst its going to get 

SMH 
tired.gif

Son what mytmouse said is a direct answer to your response to her 
roll.gif
. She clearly states that it's not necessarily this thread, it's the fact that you love every #*%$$!# thing, and every #*%$$!# artist. Your like a teenie bopper hopping from boy band to boy band, but you worse. You the one chick out of that click that even they are annoyed by. The one who just over expresses herself a little to often. Yes this is the music forum, but relax bro take a breather. 

Son what mytmouse said is a direct answer to your response to her 
roll.gif
. She clearly states that it's not necessarily this thread, it's the fact that you love every #*%$$!# thing, and every #*%$$!# artist. Your like a teenie bopper hopping from boy band to boy band, but you worse. You the one chick out of that click that even they are annoyed by. The one who just over expresses herself a little to often. Yes this is the music forum, but relax bro take a breather. 

Originally Posted by 23bryan

ScottHallWithAPick wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

but yeah....you are clearly not about that life

Originally Posted by 23bryan

ScottHallWithAPick wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

but yeah....you are clearly not about that life

CeCe wrote:

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

CeCe wrote:

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Let me understand something

I posted a topic of a teenage rapper who is pretty nice.

I didn't proclaim him as the GOAT, something amazing, or anything incredible.

A dope teenage rapper.

Thats it.

Dude rhymes along the lines of these underground bunk #@# negroes struggling for views on 2DopeBoys every day.

I didn't say anything else about it.

Posted a video.

Thats it.

Let me know where the hell everyone gets off taking shots.

Do you address any of the other positive opinions in the thread?

OK, you found an old picture. Cool. Keep it. It takes a certain type of ++@%+ to save another picture of a man on the internet. I'll leave it there. Lets hope if we ever meet your balls are big enough to talk sideways in person. Funny how act ya'll get when ya'll got no one to answer to.

I don't brag a lot about what I do, or where i'm from, or how I live and i'm not about to. I'll leave that to you !#@%!+ claiming to be grown men arguing over topics that they really don't have to pay attention to.

Most of the %$+$ ya'll say is contradictory and hypocritical chocked full of gay corny jokes anyways with respect to the random %$+$ ya'll post in other topics anyways. Its funny to me. Ya'll must be pretty insecure about your own damn opinions. I'll do me. You do you.

Let me understand something

I posted a topic of a teenage rapper who is pretty nice.

I didn't proclaim him as the GOAT, something amazing, or anything incredible.

A dope teenage rapper.

Thats it.

Dude rhymes along the lines of these underground bunk #@# negroes struggling for views on 2DopeBoys every day.

I didn't say anything else about it.

Posted a video.

Thats it.

Let me know where the hell everyone gets off taking shots.

Do you address any of the other positive opinions in the thread?

OK, you found an old picture. Cool. Keep it. It takes a certain type of ++@%+ to save another picture of a man on the internet. I'll leave it there. Lets hope if we ever meet your balls are big enough to talk sideways in person. Funny how act ya'll get when ya'll got no one to answer to.

I don't brag a lot about what I do, or where i'm from, or how I live and i'm not about to. I'll leave that to you !#@%!+ claiming to be grown men arguing over topics that they really don't have to pay attention to.

Most of the %$+$ ya'll say is contradictory and hypocritical chocked full of gay corny jokes anyways with respect to the random %$+$ ya'll post in other topics anyways. Its funny to me. Ya'll must be pretty insecure about your own damn opinions. I'll do me. You do you.

Back
Top Bottom