Yo NT.. WHAT THE ##$* IS THIS THING IN MY ROOM??!

Better get that joint before it gets you. They jump like 30 feet high and could possibly jump in your mouth and force you to taste it. You would be giving that thing full blown dome if you dont eleminate while it's in site. Good luck.

Better get that joint before it gets you. They jump like 30 feet high and could possibly jump in your mouth and force you to taste it. You would be giving that thing full blown dome if you dont eleminate while it's in site. Good luck.

Originally Posted by 23islegendary

Do you reside in Ohio???

laugh.gif

CAVE CRICKET... it's harmless.

it might look like a stinger on the booty but its not... the whole damn bug is soft.
pick him up which i doubt you'll be able to do even if you tried and toss him outside in the grass.

CAVE CRICKET... it's harmless.

it might look like a stinger on the booty but its not... the whole damn bug is soft.
pick him up which i doubt you'll be able to do even if you tried and toss him outside in the grass.

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

nice pics though

laugh.gif
 im saying.. how close were you? lookin like animal planet pics..

right? If i didnt know better id say Duke is trying to show off his insect photography skills

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

nice pics though

laugh.gif
 im saying.. how close were you? lookin like animal planet pics..

right? If i didnt know better id say Duke is trying to show off his insect photography skills

Back
Top Bottom