Yo NT.. WHAT THE ##$* IS THIS THING IN MY ROOM??!

Those cave crickets are pretty gross.  They jump super high and they will eat other bugs including other crickets.  They are relatively harder to kill than most bugs because they jump so high

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

Originally Posted by Kelioos
-DEAD- no pun intended
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dam OP you def need a spoiler what if someone was eating
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I would abandon all my things and move at once, possibly burning this house down to consume the evil within. I HATE bugs and that one looks particularly nasty.

Once I saw a huge brown recluse in the kitchen so I ran back to my room and left out the window and refused to come back until my roommates could provide a corpse to prove it was dead.

I would abandon all my things and move at once, possibly burning this house down to consume the evil within. I HATE bugs and that one looks particularly nasty.

Once I saw a huge brown recluse in the kitchen so I ran back to my room and left out the window and refused to come back until my roommates could provide a corpse to prove it was dead.

My phobia!!!
sick.gif

When I was 10, one of these crickets was on my face while I was sleep. When I felt it, by reflex I slapped it off killing it. I hopped out the bed and turned on the lights and saw the cricket dead. But, his 2 hind legs were detached from his body and still hopping. Been freaked out by these things since.
roll.gif
@ that video!

My phobia!!!
sick.gif

When I was 10, one of these crickets was on my face while I was sleep. When I felt it, by reflex I slapped it off killing it. I hopped out the bed and turned on the lights and saw the cricket dead. But, his 2 hind legs were detached from his body and still hopping. Been freaked out by these things since.
roll.gif
@ that video!

do u by any chance live in a house with a unfinished basement?

b/c ive noticed every house ive seen these in its always unfinished basements

but i call them cave crickets

do u by any chance live in a house with a unfinished basement?

b/c ive noticed every house ive seen these in its always unfinished basements

but i call them cave crickets

Back
Top Bottom