YO! Oh... that's how you feel?

So much anger in that second PM though.
laugh.gif

NikeTalk needs to be changed to BeastTalk.

YO!

So nobody wants to answer my question? And his need to send the 2nd message, in my mind, confirms that he's full of ****. And for those of you who haven't visited his profile: HE'S 30 YEARS OLD.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by Executive76

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@people asking why didn't he reply...anytime someone hits me with extra info it's an immediate red flag
Lowballers deserve to get ignored...I would have done the same %**#

I get those same sob stories daily. Dudes be fabricating a story to get shoes for the low. C'mon fam...

Originally Posted by HotTubThony

YO!

So nobody wants to answer my question? And his need to send the 2nd message, in my mind, confirms that he's full of ****. And for those of you who haven't visited his profile: HE'S 30 YEARS OLD.

DF!!!

YO!

You should have just sent him a message like my brother is also in the military and I'm selling these Concords to pay for his heart transplant because he was hit by a shrapnel in Iraq. etc....

DF!!!

I was selling Jordans on Craigslist and this dude hit me up talkin bout "What's up. I am interested in your sneakers and I am a tattoo artist..if you're interested, I will take your sneakers in exchange for $600 worth of ink" I was dying

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

So much anger in that second PM though.
laugh.gif

NikeTalk needs to be changed to BeastTalk.

I'm saying, dude went in!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HotTubThony

YO!

DF!!!

That surprises you?  Half of NT is 30+.  Btw, what does "DF!!!" even mean?
nerd.gif

the funniest thing to me is, he still paid full price without a response, waited however long it took to ship, then sent that eloquent message as soon as it got there.

I would not have replied either. I always state in my threads that I will ignore low ballers. How are you going to expect somebody to knock off a whole $70 from their asking price? I can understand $10-20, maybe even $30 depending on the shoe.
Nonetheless. 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom