You don't feel strongly about abortion until it hits you close to home... damn

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Originally Posted by LDJ

How you going to be a dude and tell a chick what to do with her body?????

Pro-life people are ******ed.  How you gonna tell some chick she HAS to have the baby.  At least pro choice people are like: do what you want, whatever that may be.  Its not like pro choice people say you HAVE to have an abortion.

No logic to pro-life. 

Dude's sister's life would have been ruined.  Am I the only one who saw that Teen Mom show on MTV?  Having two kids of my own, that show made me sick seeing how these kids are being raised.  Other than that one chick with the son named Bentley, they were all ******ed. 

You got some set of balls saying everyone HAS to have the kid.

My daughter somes home preganant before she's married and under 21, I feel bad for the people that tell me she can't abort the mission.

That is all.

I counteract that with why should a woman be allowed to decide what to do with your life? Sperm is the life, the woman aka eggg just incases/houses the life. That would be like me putting MY car into a girls garage, and SHE can decide and do however she pleases with MY CAR, just because it is in HER GARAGE.

People act like woman create life, newsflash they DONT. Yet they get to decide what happens with the life. Yes their dna/chromosomes give characteristics to the life...aka fetaures etc to the life. Ex a woman dna may determine what color hair or texture hair the kid has, but it is the man dna etc sperm that actually created hair, same as arms limbs etc. Men make the arms,legs,toes etc. Woman along with men just give it traits characteristics.

By this theory that would be like I own a car, someone throws a stereo in it, change the paint etc, And because of this they decide what happens with the car, and they become the legal owner of the car.

As far as abortion, i feel there is no reason for it, with condoms, birth control(which is 99.72 etc% effective, when used correctly) and the morning after pill. Why would you be some selfish and irresponsible and go and have a kid? Then 2 or 3 months into it say oops changed my mind, lets kill it. But at the same token i am for it. Because if you lack the maturity and discipline to follow simple instructions(birth control) how could you be responsible enough to raise and take care of a child?

Fine.  You can be pro-life and make people have kids but you also have to agree that we can drop them all off at your house and you will be responsible for them.  Clothing for them, caring for them, paying for them, raising them, etc.

You're still ridiculosuy for making the woman carry the kid for 9 months, but you can have YOUR life ruined by having these kids.

Dude saying a girl being pregnant is like parking your car in a girls garage and what should she be allowed to do with it.........

I will get banned if I go on any further.

Um last i checked for the most part guys arent holding woman hostage/kidnapping them at gunpoint etc and making them keep a child and carrying a child for 9 months. It is their decision. 

I do believe that since we as men create life we should be responsible and accountable for the life we create. Thing is women arent held at the same level of accountability. If a woman isnt prepared unable unfit. The govt steps in and basically do everything but change the diapers of the child. 

What reprocussions do women face if they cannot feed cloth their child? Um clothes food and money from the govt. What reprocussions do men face if they cannot feed cloth etc their child. Driving priviledges taken away, imprisonment, forced to labor in this new age slavery that is privatized jails.

Also what basis or merits do they determine a woman should be entitled to have ownership of said child. They dont evaulate the parents, see who is the more suitable parent, who is more stable, best interest for the child. For lack of better terms they just say hey you spreaded your legs so its obvious you must be the better parent.

Fine.  You can be pro-life and make people have kids but you also have to agree that we can drop them all off at your house and you will be responsible for them.  Clothing for them, caring for them, paying for them, raising them, etc

We already do... hello it is called our tax dollars. i was looking at cnn the other day, and we spend more money supporting woman and kids etc then we spend on any other avenue in this country, outside of this pointless war in iraq. Which is why i am for abortion, again like i said, if you arent responsible enough to use condoms correctly( over 70% of ppl dont use them correctly) follow the simple instructions on birth control(99.7 etc percent effective, when used correctly)  btw the chances of getting pregnant on b.c.(when used correctly) is less then hitting the lottery. Why should they be forced to have a child only for me from a fiscal standpoint have to support these kids?

For the record, I am pro-life. However, I'm not one of those who goes around telling people to keep their babies. I choose to live my life this way and I respect how other people choose to live their lives. I do believe that a woman always has a choice; she can choose to have sex or abstain from it.

The only thing that pisses me off is when they try and take public money to help pay for abortions. I do not want my tax dollars being spent on those procedures.

If you're gonna get pregnant, either pay for the abortion yourself or raise the baby.

i'm pro choice....i do think abortion is murder....but if people can live w/ it then let them be...

i really don't see why girls don't take plan b if they're having unprotected sex and the dude busted in her by accident....and if they have and he keeps doing it then she needs to a) get on bc or b) use condoms

Originally Posted by KG21

For the record, I am pro-life. However, I'm not one of those who goes around telling people to keep their babies. I choose to live my life this way and I respect how other people choose to live their lives. I do believe that a woman always has a choice; she can choose to have sex or abstain from it.

The only thing that pisses me off is when they try and take public money to help pay for abortions. I do not want my tax dollars being spent on those procedures.

If you're gonna get pregnant, either pay for the abortion yourself or raise the baby.

I feel you on that man. But look at the bigger picture, you gonna be paying anyways. Be it your tax dollars going to pay for abortions, or your tax dollars going to tanf, wic, free medical/dental etc for the woman and kid, food stamps, section 8, basic living assistance, obamas new single mothers back to school program that pays woman 3500 a yr just to go to college for free, angel food ministries.

So if its all about the dollar, long term, abortion is far less of a burden on our pockets then what we will spend once the kid is born.

Am I the only one that thinks you need to have some homies pay her little boyfriend a visit? Not only is there no doubt in my mind he's been poking your sister raw (when she's not even on BC! Damn.), he prob dumps in her from time to time too. Unacceptable.

Don't talk to me about your tax dollars.  If you are going to mandate that these kids get born, then they should be dropped off at YOUR house for YOU to raise them.  You make ZERO sense.  Yeah, men and women should take precautions, but if you don't your life should be ruined? 

Every single argument you made supports abortion: what happens if men don't take care of the baby.....women shouldn't be able to have a child if unfit....why should a woman be forced to have a child only for you to take care of them with your tax dollars.

You make no sense.  No pro-life person possibly can. 

I have had a couple of close calls in the past, but I dont think I could go though with an abortion personally. I can feel people who are pro choice and totally understand the reasoning behind it.

Don't talk to me about your tax dollars.  If you are going to mandate that these kids get born, then they should be dropped off at YOUR house for YOU to raise them.  You make ZERO sense.  Yeah, men and women should take precautions, but if you don't your life should be ruined? 

Every single argument you made supports abortion: what happens if men don't take care of the baby.....women shouldn't be able to have a child if unfit....why should a woman be forced to have a child only for you to take care of them with your tax dollars.

You make no sense.  No pro-life person possibly can. 

Lol im not im saying it shouldnt be anyone choice outside of the mother and the father. Like i said it is the man sperm=life. that creates life. What i dont get is ok if i leave my child(sperm) in a womans womb i have no say so in what goes on with that said child. But if i have a child thats outside the womb(no longer a sperm) and i leave the child with a woman they have no rights what so every to do anything to a child.

So basically i have no say so in my sperm(child) untill it is born. How does that make any sense?

Thing is a child birth doesnt ruins a woman life. They benefit atleast from a society/and fiscal standpoint if they do have kids. Thats why they a few yrs ago change and reformed child support govt support. Because basically you got more money a month, a higher % of living assistance with each kid you had. 

Back in the day when i was working, i had a employee that she made decent money for the time(this was the 90's). making like 35k a yr. She ups and quits her job because she made to much over the median and the govt was reducing the money she got for her kids, the amount of food stamps she could recieve, and the % the govt was paying for her bills. She up and leaves and goes and have another child. Why

Cause simply math. Working 40+ hrs making 35k a yr and paying your own way< working 20 or so hrs a week, getting 300 a head for each child, govt giving 600 bucks in groceries, paying 67% of your household bills, no water bill, no phone bill, no heat bill an a trick of a b/f on the side shooting you money.

Pro choice foe teh winz
pimp.gif

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Originally Posted by usherplaylist

Am I the only one that thinks you need to have some homies pay her little boyfriend a visit? Not only is there no doubt in my mind he's been poking your sister raw (when she's not even on BC! Damn.), he prob dumps in her from time to time too. Unacceptable.

indifferent.gif

I honestly don't know what I'm going to do when I see her BF... I mean, part of me understands that he probably wasn't responsible for it and he was just trying to smash his GF. Another part of me hates him with the deepest flames of hell for having a major role in this whole scenario and having the balls to say he wanted to keep the baby... when he's moving back to Spain in two months
indifferent.gif
yeah ok

Back to Spain? No offense but your sister was definately playing herself trying to keep some boys baby who was moving BACK to Spain.

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

Abortions are selfish... heartbeat= living human, abortion=murder, whocares about what your situation is.
LOL ok, Jesus.

Thanks, I'll take that as a compliment, and that's just being real, something being right or wrong shouldn't change with circumstance, thats stupid, if its right its right, if its wrong its wrong.  Its the person that is making the choice or going through the issue that gives their circumstances as an EXCUSE to do something other than what is right.
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font='Comic Sans MS', Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
[/font]

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Been in a "situation" where I thought I got my ex pregnant. We were around 18 back then.

I told her to drop it, she said no, she'll be keeping it in case. Mind you, I've been a devout Catholic all my life. Raised in a Catholic family, went to church on the weekends.

That was the longest 3 weeks of my life. After that, I was all happy, but it was a lesson learned.

Abortions are selfish... heartbeat= living human, abortion=murder, who cares about what your situation is. Don't put it in her if you aint ready for what could come out of her...

Already thought before I spoke, and guess what, I stand by it...
Im 23, and had a scare already when I was 18, she ended up not being pregnant. We then had a daughter last year, abortion didn't even cross my mind.  Glad I could look at my daughter and tell her, "I didn't even think twice about having you..."

Man up and live with the consequences of your actions... Bunch of cowards running from them... 

Everyone here that is pro-choice... IS A PRODUCT OF SOMEONE WHO CHOSE LIFE!!!

Originally Posted by TheNextEsco

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

Abortions are selfish... heartbeat= living human, abortion=murder, who cares about what your situation is.
LOL ok, Jesus.

Thanks, I'll take that as a compliment, and that's just being real, something being right or wrong shouldn't change with circumstance, thats stupid, if its right its right, if its wrong its wrong.  Its the person that is making the choice or going through the issue that gives their circumstances as an EXCUSE to do something other than what is right.
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font='Comic Sans MS', Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
[/font]

Do you support dictatorship,communism too? Who are you to determine what is right and wrong? And who are you to decide what is in the best interest of anyone...esp someone you do not no, nor apart of?

Thats like me telling you how to live your life, deciding what is right/wrong for you, and what i believe is in best interest for you.

This is why i dont even have sex unless said person can be trusted. That means mandatory std checks, emergency pills at the bedisde, and condoms. Im too selfish for a child at the moment. And If this isnt feasilbe I just wont do it.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Back to Spain? No offense but your sister was definately playing herself trying to keep some boys baby who was moving BACK to Spain.
Nah she really didn't know what to do at all. She was mostly just crying and freaking out about the prospect of being pregnant, I don't think she really knew what she wanted to do. My parents however had that "appointment" set up for... today. Good thing it took care of itself.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Lets keep it 100 ppl, sounds like she might had the intent of getting pregnant in hopes he wouldnt leave for spain and stay with her for the sake of the child. She then realized that was an ill advised moved, start contemplating her decision, and lucked out with a miscarriage.

Met this 20 y/o dude last week that has 2 kids.
It really surprised me when he said he told his
first childs mother not to get an abortion, kuz
she was about to. Dont hear about too many
dudes doing such.

Originally Posted by LDJ

HOVKid wrote:

I counteract that with why should a woman be allowed to decide what to do with your life? Sperm is the life, the woman aka eggg just incases/houses the life. That would be like me putting MY car into a girls garage, and SHE can decide and do however she pleases with MY CAR, just because it is in HER GARAGE.

People act like woman create life, newsflash they DONT. Yet they get to decide what happens with the life. Yes their dna/chromosomes give characteristics to the life...aka fetaures etc to the life. Ex a woman dna may determine what color hair or texture hair the kid has, but it is the man dna etc sperm that actually created hair, same as arms limbs etc. Men make the arms,legs,toes etc. Woman along with men just give it traits characteristics.

fzanat.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"Yo son...step awayyy from the keyboard."[/color]

Seriously, you have NO IDEA what you're talking about...NONE whatsoever...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by LDJ

HOVKid wrote:

fzanat.jpg

"Yo son...step awayyy from the keyboard."

Seriously, you have NO IDEA what you're talking about...NONE whatsoever...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wow imma need you to retake general health studies again. Woman dont produce sperm dog. Never have and i doubt the ever will. Men produce sperm. Sperm=life. Ok so are you saying the egg that covers, protect the chicken is the life, and the chicken that is inside isnt life? Um that doesnt sound right to me.

Sperm- a man reproduction cell, which is haploid, consisting of 23 chromosomes. While it is the origins of life, it has a limited life span of 30 days in the males gonads (testicles) and a life span of 3 days inside the female reproduction system. The sperm can fuse, so that its 23 chromosomes can join a females 23 chromosomes to form a diploid cell. After this process which is known as fertizilation, an single egg host the sperm, and the development of a new organism (totipotent zygote).

And i take it you know the rest. So to make this quick 5th grade general health class lesson short. Sperm is life. It is a LIVING single cell organism, that has a limited life span, and the merger with a egg, it develops/transform into what we know as a human being.

Back
Top Bottom