You don't feel strongly about abortion until it hits you close to home... damn

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by LDJ

HOVKid wrote:

I counteract that with why should a woman be allowed to decide what to do with your life? Sperm is the life, the woman aka eggg just incases/houses the life. That would be like me putting MY car into a girls garage, and SHE can decide and do however she pleases with MY CAR, just because it is in HER GARAGE.

People act like woman create life, newsflash they DONT. Yet they get to decide what happens with the life. Yes their dna/chromosomes give characteristics to the life...aka fetaures etc to the life. Ex a woman dna may determine what color hair or texture hair the kid has, but it is the man dna etc sperm that actually created hair, same as arms limbs etc. Men make the arms,legs,toes etc. Woman along with men just give it traits characteristics.

fzanat.jpg

"Yo son...step awayyy from the keyboard."

Seriously, you have NO IDEA what you're talking about...NONE whatsoever...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wow imma need you to retake general health studies again. Woman dont produce sperm dog. Never have and i doubt the ever will. Men produce sperm. Sperm=life. Ok so are you saying the egg that covers, protect the chicken is the life, and the chicken that is inside isnt life? Um that doesnt sound right to me.

Sperm- a man reproduction cell, which is haploid, consisting of 23 chromosomes. While it is the origins of life, it has a limited life span of 30 days in the males gonads (testicles) and a life span of 3 days inside the female reproduction system. The sperm can fuse, so that its 23 chromosomes can join a females 23 chromosomes to form a diploid cell. After this process which is known as fertizilation, an single egg host the sperm, and the development of a new organism (totipotent zygote).

And i take it you know the rest. So to make this quick 5th grade general health class lesson short. Sperm is life. It is a LIVING single cell organism, that has a limited life span, and the merger with a egg, it develops/transform into what we know as a human being.

Son...don't try to lecture me on this "stuff". I know more about this "stuff" than you do, believe that...
laugh.gif

Not only is it utterly ridiculous that you ascribe Life solely to a man's sperm, but your naivete is confirmed by the fact that you actually believe this fantasy.

You've clearly included some outside source in your previous post; what you fail to realize, unfortunately, is that you still have yet to say anything of actual meaning concerning the particular subject we're (me and you) discussing.

A woman's egg is just as essential as a man's sperm when it comes to the "production" of human life. They're both the origins of life and one does not take biological precedence over the other.

Like I said before, you have no idea what you're talking about...so stop it...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by J23Diego

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

i mean..if you dont want to risk a baby. DONT HAVE SEX..jus sayin..

I agree

But come on that isnt realistic, i know europe has been developing a male version of birth control. I wonder if it beomes perfected and presents a high percentage, and makes its way to america (which i doubt, the govt is making waaay waaay to much money offa unwed mothers and the reprocussions the males face if cannot support the child) Will the stance on abortion change? And would guys actually feel comfortable wearing a patch etc?

Originally Posted by HOVKid

How you going to be a dude and tell a chick what to do with her body?????

Pro-life people are ******ed.  How you gonna tell some chick she HAS to have the baby.  At least pro choice people are like: do what you want, whatever that may be.  Its not like pro choice people say you HAVE to have an abortion.

No logic to pro-life. 

Dude's sister's life would have been ruined.  Am I the only one who saw that Teen Mom show on MTV?  Having two kids of my own, that show made me sick seeing how these kids are being raised.  Other than that one chick with the son named Bentley, they were all ******ed. 

You got some set of balls saying everyone HAS to have the kid.
Aren't you glad your own mother is a ******ed, illogical pro-lifer?

Bet your kids will be grateful their mother had them, as well.

The bottom barrel truth is that if people are having sex outside of the context of marriage, it's an open invitation to unwanted pregnancy and disease.  

Contrary to popular belief, the idea of "doing whatever I want" ain't wise.  

And I'll just say it: there's a spiritual component to all of this that folks would rather sweep under the carpet.  You can do that but the consequences ain't going away.

My .o2.

I was pro life until my ex girlfriend told me the test was positive. I was quick to change my view point, within minutes I gave her a list of spots she could go to around town to get the a-bomb.

Originally Posted by xR A I N M A Nx

Pro Choice even though dumb lil teenz need to wrap it up or use birth control B
This is the main thing right here. U have teens and even grown folks havin unprotected sex and dudes not pullin out "Cause it felt so good" but then when the girl end up pregnant, they on the first thing smokin to the clinic for an abortion. 

Anybody who says a baby will ruin ur life is a complete IDIOT, plain and simple

If ppl wanna go runnin around havin unprotected sex or screamin the condom broke (since I'm sure 3/4 of ppl usin em don't know how to put em on properly) then they should be ready for the consequences and responsibilities that come their way.

OP, for u to automatically think ur sister should have an abortion once u found out she was pregnant shows that you are fickle

SuperAntigen wrote:
Originally Posted by LDJ

SuperAntigen wrote:
LDJ wrote:
HOVKid wrote:

I counteract that with why should a woman be allowed to decide what to do with your life? Sperm is the life, the woman aka eggg just incases/houses the life. That would be like me putting MY car into a girls garage, and SHE can decide and do however she pleases with MY CAR, just because it is in HER GARAGE.

People act like woman create life, newsflash they DONT. Yet they get to decide what happens with the life. Yes their dna/chromosomes give characteristics to the life...aka fetaures etc to the life. Ex a woman dna may determine what color hair or texture hair the kid has, but it is the man dna etc sperm that actually created hair, same as arms limbs etc. Men make the arms,legs,toes etc. Woman along with men just give it traits characteristics.

fzanat.jpg

"Yo son...step awayyy from the keyboard."

Seriously, you have NO IDEA what you're talking about...NONE whatsoever...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wow imma need you to retake general health studies again. Woman dont produce sperm dog. Never have and i doubt the ever will. Men produce sperm. Sperm=life. Ok so are you saying the egg that covers, protect the chicken is the life, and the chicken that is inside isnt life? Um that doesnt sound right to me.

Sperm- a man reproduction cell, which is haploid, consisting of 23 chromosomes. While it is the origins of life, it has a limited life span of 30 days in the males gonads (testicles) and a life span of 3 days inside the female reproduction system. The sperm can fuse, so that its 23 chromosomes can join a females 23 chromosomes to form a diploid cell. After this process which is known as fertizilation, an single egg host the sperm, and the development of a new organism (totipotent zygote).

And i take it you know the rest. So to make this quick 5th grade general health class lesson short. Sperm is life. It is a LIVING single cell organism, that has a limited life span, and the merger with a egg, it develops/transform into what we know as a human being.

Son...don't try to lecture me on this "stuff". I know more about this "stuff" than you do, believe that...
laugh.gif

Not only is it utterly ridiculous that you ascribe Life solely to a man's sperm, but your naivete is confirmed by the fact that you actually believe this fantasy.

You've clearly included some outside source in your previous post; what you fail to realize, unfortunately, is that you still have yet to say anything of actual meaning concerning the particular subject we're (me and you) discussing.

A woman's egg is just as essential as a man's sperm when it comes to the "production" of human life. They're both the origins of life and one does not take biological precedence over the other.

Like I said before, you have no idea what you're talking about...so stop it...
laugh.gif

Well imma go with what the encylopedia says vs well um, what exactly are your credentials again.................. I never said the woman wasnt important in the process of a human being. I said that life was present before it enters a woman and develop/transform into what we see at birth. 

As far as you said outside source, dude its a well documented book, who do you think wrote provided the information for the encyclopedia? Some random sneakerhead who thinks they know something and decides to post on a social forum based on nike tennis shoes lol.... Oh wait thats you.

All i said was that sperm is life that when met up with a woman transforms (transform means change) into what we know as a human being. Sorta like ok a caterpillar transforms into a butterfly. The caterpillar was a living thing before it transformed into a butterfly.

And i mentioned that to say that ok man creates sperm which is life, a woman develops/transforms life, yet ONLY the woman gets to choose decide what happens with this life, simply because the life transforms/changes inside her body. Which is true

It is only when sperm, a single cell living organism penetrates the wall of the egg, that the egg becomes living, and the process of human life begins.

No offense, my man but this is an exert, right out of the encyclopedia britannica. That statement right there is why so many ppl believe that regardless how early you do an abortion, you are still killing a human life.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by TheNextEsco

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

Abortions are selfish... heartbeat= living human, abortion=murder, who cares about what your situation is.
LOL ok, Jesus.

Thanks, I'll take that as a compliment, and that's just being real, something being right or wrong shouldn't change with circumstance, thats stupid, if its right its right, if its wrong its wrong.  Its the person that is making the choice or going through the issue that gives their circumstances as an EXCUSE to do something other than what is right.
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font='Comic Sans MS', Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
[/font]

Do you support dictatorship,communism too? Who are you to determine what is right and wrong? And who are you to decide what is in the best interest of anyone...esp someone you do not no, nor apart of?

Thats like me telling you how to live your life, deciding what is right/wrong for you, and what i believe is in best interest for you.

Im nothing, or nobody, but who knows better about what is best for us other than the creator... Thats who decides... call it communism, call it what you want.  But its not the same, He is all knowing and perfect, vs. the earthly leaders of those kind of govt's who are imperfect and human...
And If you did tell me how to live my life, and I tested it, by living by it, and according to it, and trying it out, and I found that what you were telling was truth, and it did work out, not just in my best interests, but in the best interests of everyone i associated myself with, or communicated with... then I would live by it.  Thats how I came to know Christ.  Not just by hearing and believing, but by hearing, testing, and then believing...
Someone did tell me how to live my life, what was right/wrong, and what is in my best interests.  And guess what... although it was completely contrary to the life I was living at the time, They couldn't have been more right, All things work in the favor of those who LOVE HIM...  

There is only right and wrong... plain black and white, no gray area... the gray area was created by us and our reasoning... when clearly, leaning on our own understanding lead us to where we are today, a complete mess... and not being able to recognize right from wrong, or even good from bad...

glasses.gif
Burns1923 wrote:

Originally Posted by HOVKid

How you going to be a dude and tell a chick what to do with her body?????

Pro-life people are ******ed.  How you gonna tell some chick she HAS to have the baby.  At least pro choice people are like: do what you want, whatever that may be.  Its not like pro choice people say you HAVE to have an abortion.

No logic to pro-life. 

Dude's sister's life would have been ruined.  Am I the only one who saw that Teen Mom show on MTV?  Having two kids of my own, that show made me sick seeing how these kids are being raised.  Other than that one chick with the son named Bentley, they were all ******ed. 

You got some set of balls saying everyone HAS to have the kid.
Aren't you glad your own mother is a ******ed, illogical pro-lifer?

Bet your kids will be grateful their mother had them, as well.

The bottom barrel truth is that if people are having sex outside of the context of marriage, it's an open invitation to unwanted pregnancy and disease.  

Contrary to popular belief, the idea of "doing whatever I want" ain't wise.  

And I'll just say it: there's a spiritual component to all of this that folks would rather sweep under the carpet.  You can do that but the consequences ain't going away.

My .o2.

glasses.gif
 TRUTH....

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by xR A I N M A Nx

Pro Choice even though dumb lil teenz need to wrap it up or use birth control B
Anybody who says a baby will ruin ur life is a complete IDIOT, plain and simple

If ppl wanna go runnin around havin unprotected sex or screamin the condom broke (since I'm sure 3/4 of ppl usin em don't know how to put em on properly) then they should be ready for the consequences and responsibilities that come their way.

OP, for u to automatically think ur sister should have an abortion once u found out she was pregnant shows that you are fickle

It won't ruin your life? I'm not saying it would ruin a married couple's lives, obviously, but how many 17-year-old parents do you know that are accomplishing their goals right now? I've seen it too many times.

Can someone school me on adoption. The psycological effects on a child? Everything because it has not been mentioned once in this thread. Has any pro-choicer here ever had any experiences with abortion?

Back
Top Bottom