You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

^What makes it worse is that Monique lost a whole bunch of weight, rendering that whole "fat and sexy and I'm doin it" movement null and void :lol:

Yea, I scratched my head like, aint monique gonna be considered sell out now by them extra big joints?

Last edited:
^What makes it worse is that Monique lost a whole bunch of weight, rendering that whole "fat and sexy and I'm doin it" movement null and void
laugh.gif
she knew it was bull... I remember her saying and im glad she did and I wish more black women would take heed... that she thought having weight etc... exuded confidence, and it was a positive to be able to still have ppl be attracted to u and be successful despite having weight... that family/girlfriends etc... and the ole black church with the..."if someone loves u, they would love u regardless and accept u for what/who u r" and the whole..... "it doesn't matter cause jesus loves me" As long as I got love from my gf's, kids, etc.... and I got all these material things.

If it wasn't for damn near life and death and faced with the undeniable truth she would've kept on keeping on.....

Wen u on the highway and theres a car in the left lane slowin it down

Wen sumone leaves a shot of kool aid in the pitcher

Wen sumone leaves one piece of bread and its the one sided piece>:

Women who can't clean .. I mean if dem **** got time to take care of themselves u Midas well b cleaning dat dam mirror too ... right ?

I've posted this before but people flaking on meetups gets me hot.  I arranged a meeting to sell a 1998 Bulls tee to a girl from the local college this morning...I get there and she hits me with this foolishness/blatant lie:

I swear I'm done posting ads on the local college For Sale page, these kids want the hookup on everything and flake like no other.

Wen u on the highway and theres a car in the left lane slowin it down

Wen sumone leaves a shot of kool aid in the pitcher

Wen sumone leaves one piece of bread and its the one sided piece>:
why doesn't anybody like that one sided bread? I always see hate towards it. I think I'm the only one who likes it lol

she knew it was bull... I remember her saying and im glad she did and I wish more black women would take heed... that she thought having weight etc... exuded confidence, and it was a positive to be able to still have ppl be attracted to u and be successful despite having weight... that family/girlfriends etc... and the ole black church with the..."if someone loves u, they would love u regardless and accept u for what/who u r" and the whole..... "it doesn't matter cause jesus loves me" As long as I got love from my gf's, kids, etc.... and I got all these material things.

If it wasn't for damn near life and death and faced with the undeniable truth she would've kept on keeping on.....
She used to REALLY grind my gears with that BS. She was out here talmbout " big is beautiful and if you are big dont change a thing about yourself"
I can get down with trying to help people have more confidence and love themselves and all, but when you are telling people to not change(ie: stay morbidly obese and unhealthy) thats when I stopped listening.

That whole movement was fake as hell. Nobody wants to be fat and out of shape. Nobody.
If you ask ANY fat person if they could take a pill that would instantly make them lose weight would they take. I guarantee that over 98% of them say yes.

Then after all of that hoopla she loses a bunch of weight because of health issues.
As if she didnt already know she had health issues.

She used to REALLY grind my gears with that BS. She was out here talmbout " big is beautiful and if you are big dont change a thing about yourself"
I can get down with trying to help people have more confidence and love themselves and all, but when you are telling people to not change(ie: stay morbidly obese and unhealthy) thats when I stopped listening.

That whole movement was fake as hell. Nobody wants to be fat and out of shape. Nobody.
If you ask ANY fat person if they could take a pill that would instantly make them lose weight would they take. I guarantee that over 98% of them say yes.

Then after all of that hoopla she loses a bunch of weight because of health issues.
As if she didnt already know she had health issues.
that's a big issue especially with black women in general due to the whole "independent movement" and religion many take belief and let it overshadow logic/reasoning... And it takes the writings on the wall......aka irrefutable/undeniable truths to face logic/reason...

She in all honestly never quote on quote knew she had health issues.... until she hit rock bottom irrefutable/undeniable truth aka the doctor visit saying you could die...the mini-strokes etc... its kinda like the same way drug/alcoholics addicts don't really see the writing until they damn near od or was inches away from alcohol poisoning...or done lost everything aka family friends job etc...freedom....

See with weight though many of those things are still attainable because we are in such a p.r. society and tongue and check...being fake and phony and being blunt and honest is so taboo that the issue isn't driven home, or in many cases completely being dismissed due to hurting someones feelings. Then you take into the fact many ppl don't have self-discipline to go along with self motivation... it just excuses and in an indirect way encourages it... again aka if someone loves you they will love you for you, no matter what "jesus loves you"... aka " if ppl cant see you for the nice sweet..(whatever terms of endearment) that you truly are"...then they aren't right for you, or they "just missing out on a really great person" bs..

Back
Top Bottom