You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

People who talk loud on the phone in public.

Dawg, I don't give a **** about how "so and so needs to stay out of your business. They don't know your life"

My macbook charger burning out and needing replacement

People who curse around children and the elderly. Have some decency and respect. :smh:

People who talk **** about children, like they weren't once a damn child. Yesterday I heard someone call a child that was crying a damn demon baby. C'mon... Really son? :rolleyes

How I fully charge my phone and barely use it throughout the day, yet its still on 17% by the time I get home from work...

Last edited:

Dawg, I don't give a **** about how "so and so needs to stay out of your business. They don't know your life"

that and when ppl are so engulf in twitting/texting that they are incoherent to whats going on around them aka walking in the street while cars are coming, bumping into you or objects...etc

that and when ppl are so engulf in twitting/texting that they are incoherent to whats going on around them aka walking in the street while cars are coming, bumping into you or objects...etc

:smh: :smh: I hate it man.

People are so disconnected from the real world nowadays.

I hate when people will change their phone number and you not know. Then when you see them and say "Yo I tried hitting you up a few days/weeks ago but never heard back, how have you been?" they respond with "Son, I posted up on Facebook/twitter for everyone to DM me their numbers, I got a new phone. Why didn't you message me?"

DAWG.... I'm on Facebook/twitter like twice a month. That is the WORST way for people to find out you got a new phone... Why didn't you just send out a mass text or something. Everything is cloud based/backed up on google/itunes nowadays anyway. Why don't you have your phone numbers backed up?

Groups of slow walkers who walk shoulder to shoulder and take up the whole hallway :smh: It's not that hard to move over so I can get past you

Also, people who stand in the middle of busy areas so i can't walk by, instead of moving over to the side :smh:

These 2 things happen all the time at school and it annoys the hell out of me

they get one "excuse me" and if no action is taken I'll just barrel through them.

It's not that bad bringing your chick to the barber shop...as long as she looks good, IMO. This one dude was a basketball coach and had his Mexican lady with him, made for good eye candy while I was on the chair.

Stupid people example: roommate thought I just texted him bcuz he didn't check his phone till now and im sure his phone has the time received which was hours ago. .

Also people who don't have their priorities straight... y u not pay back ur loans instead of taking an unneeded spring break when u already graduated and still can't find a real career

I hate when alcohol purists get mad when you mix cognac w/ stuff. Bro idc about your palate.

Get the **** out my face. I even saw someone say that ghetto people mix Cognac w/ soda. :lol:

Whatver you wanna call it, Dr. Pepper x Henny is my go to.....damn near my one and only. :pimp:

Shoot me. *shrugs*

Girlfriend has obvious upset look on their face.

Me: is something wrong?
GF: No.
Me: so there's NOTHING wrong? you just looking like that for no reason.
GF: I'm fine.
Me: ...okay

GF continues to look upset and answer you with one word answers.

Me: you're clearly upset.
GF: what are you talking about?
Me: you know what...nothing. you're right. maybe i'm trippin.
View media item 860982GF: i don't like the way you....
View media item 578389

When this dumb broad tells me she's coming to spend the night after she leaves the club, but she didn't tell me she wont leaving till "let out" which is at like 3 I think :smh:

I shoulda lined up somebody else :smh:
The things I do for sum p :lol:

Last edited:
I hate when alcohol purists get mad when you mix cognac w/ stuff. Bro idc about your palate.

Get the **** out my face. I even saw someone say that ghetto people mix Cognac w/ soda. :lol:

Whatver you wanna call it, Dr. Pepper x Henny is my go to.....damn near my one and only. :pimp:

Shoot me. *shrugs*
:lol: thats me.... its more of a man up thing.. take that **** straight!!!... naw, but for real, i dont care if you mix regular henny.. but when folks start messing with vsop and xo, take that **** straight..

i hate when people eat a1 sauce with all beef.. dont matter if its high end cuts or not.. i spent 4 hours making a prime rib roast with some damn good seasoning and all your gonna do to it is add a1 without tasting it first :smh: should have just made you some pot roast

When someone finds out that I ride a motorcycle and then they proceed to list people they know that were either seriously injured or died on one. Like they feel they're somehow gonna convince me to stop riding. I get enough lectures from my grandma and a few others in my family; I don't need it from random strangers/acquaintances. It makes the conversation hit a dead end real quick. Honestly, you expect me to continue making small talk after you just told me your _______ was injured or died? C'mon son 
mean.gif

fat chicks who because of Monique etc... thinking its sexy to wear slim form fitting skinny chick clothes... that and chicks who wear sandals and they toe nail paint always chipped up...

Back
Top Bottom