You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

and these are the ppl house/folks to which I would be like you know what I whizzing str8 in the sink...then im wiping down on the good towels.... you know the ones the ones all decorative and folks have for looks and not to touch

***** I would've washed you. Slam the toilet seat on your head with so much force, I'd probably dislocate my shoulders

When you go to Subways to try one of their new hyped up sandwiches and the person behind the counter asks you what you want on it...

:stoneface: Bish idk, however it looked on the commercial is how I want it. Matter of fact, the poster is right behind you so you can use it as a reference.

When you go to Subways to try one of their new hyped up sandwiches and the person behind the counter asks you what you want on it...

:stoneface: Bish idk, however it looked on the commercial is how I want it. Matter of fact, the poster is right behind you so you can use it as a reference.

I done actually told a subway worker that I want it like the picture :rofl:

roll.gif
roll.gif

The sink though,chances of splashing pee on toothbrushes and everything
sick.gif
I feel as it is warranted seeing if a person is so nasty that they piss all on their toilet and floor and what not.... Im like how dare you disrespect my need to dump... Imagine suppose you had to dump...your friend or the ppl inviting you had no regards for you... to which they expect you to use a pissed soaked toilet...

I feel as it is warranted seeing if a person is so nasty that they piss all on their toilet and floor and what not.... Im like how dare you disrespect my need to dump... Imagine suppose you had to dump...your friend or the ppl inviting you had no regards for you... to which they expect you to use a pissed soaked toilet...

What if, as your pissing in their sink, you have an uncontrollable urge to dump?
You can only use the bathroom you are already in.

Just a hypothetical.

People reaching and taking my food at a restaurant. . ***** so rude.. or people driving my car we ain't even that close why ..

Youtube commercials

My lying a** co-worker.. If you let him tell it he's smashed that baddest broads, sold the most dope, and robbed more D'boys than anybody u kno.. I hate to see this dude coming.

Last edited:
Coming back home after a long day and not finding parking...if its not the lunkhead construction workers during the day it's bikers going to the bar next door at night. If its a weekend, it's people going to a festival at the Beach park two blocks away.

Last edited:
People who don't clean up dog ****...
People who go into stores and destroy tables with complete disregard for the workers( at least try to fold the clothes and leave in a nice manner ). ..
People who go shopping and just leave cups and other **** behind on shelfs when a garbage can is five feet away...
Reckless drivers that don't get anywhere on the road, almost causing accidents as they weave in and out of traffic. Yeah ******* I see you next to me at the light acting like you did nothing back there ...
Entitled/impatient people who feel the world owes them something and talk to people any kind of way...
People who don't control their ******* kids in public. Not everybody finds that **** cute..

Last edited:
i know im in minority, but i have a family and kids.. so i buy select a size paper towels... folks go through like 6 sheets just to dry their damn hands :smh:

i know im in minority, but i have a family and kids.. so i buy select a size paper towels... folks go through like 6 sheets just to dry their damn hands
mean.gif
I hated that 2.... so I just removed the paper towels and liquid soap, and opted for hand sanitizer. Cheaper then the soap and paper towel combo and less wasteful.

Back
Top Bottom