You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

You know what grinds my gears...

The 'I disagree with one point you made, therefore everything else you say ever is stupid'

First. Logic is flawed, me being wrong on a fact about dogs has nothing to do with my knowledge of cats.

Second. Just because you said/do something objectionable, doesn't mean you can never say something profound. Are all men not created equal because Thomas Jefferson owned slaves?

NT must drive you nuts...

People at the gym who walk away from a bench for 5+ min and are nowhere in sight, and as soon as you start to hop on it they show up and say they are still using it :smh: Just happened to me this morning and I almost fully lost it. Told him to share the bench with the person he came with since they were doing the same workout, no need to use 2 stations. Feel somewhat bad though about calling the guy a ******* idiot, but that **** grinds my gears. If you aren't standing there getting ready for your next set or want to wait 5 min between then you lost your spot, don't have time to wait on you.

Hitting the thumbs down icon onPandora when you meant to like it.....mad times I hear a new song and I do that and forget the name of it.

planning a gettogether after with wk ppl & then everyone slowly but surely backs out after agreeing

People at the gym who walk away from a bench for 5+ min and are nowhere in sight, and as soon as you start to hop on it they show up and say they are still using it :smh: Just happened to me this morning and I almost fully lost it. Told him to share the bench with the person he came with since they were doing the same workout, no need to use 2 stations. Feel somewhat bad though about calling the guy a ******* idiot, but that **** grinds my gears. If you aren't standing there getting ready for your next set or want to wait 5 min between then you lost your spot, don't have time to wait on you.

People that don't haveproper gym etiquette in general.

when employees at the store look at you like you gonna steal something
mean.gif
. ive been getting my money up i dont need to steal anything
your avy grinds my gears
Various_Artists_Gucci_Messiah_Mix_Vol_1-front-large.jpg

When people use the term "females"
i hate when people say this. it just seems weird to me i dont know why

Last edited:
When people drive like idiots.

-running red lights deliberately because they know there's no camera there.
-cutting me off to go 10mph under the speed limit.
-not signaling when its one of those turns where people NEED to know which direction you're going so they know whether to go or not.

When people try to force things on me.
-religion
-music
-opinions / views

Professors that have someone from their department put it post-it note on the door cancelling class instead of rolling their a_ over and just sending out an email.

Being courteous and allowing a car ahead of you just for them to drive slow as hell

Slow drivers in one lane traffic.

People that try to go around a traffic jam to their exit and attempt to merge across multiple lanes knowing damn well traffic isn't moving, creating an even worse traffic jam.

When the weather is 70 degrees one day, then 35 the next.

Annoying ex h_

tumblr_me4o4tevty1r4w3mso1_500.gif

Coworkers who feel the need to CC every person in the office when sending an email.

People who clearly have more than 10 items in the 10 items or less line at supermarkets etc..

That one dude/lady who buys scratch offs ( and it's always half a paychecks worth) and scratches them at the checkout counter, prohibiting you from just getting your damn Gatorade and leaving.

When you are at a red light where you need to turn right and the guy in front of you has to go straight.

When you get your hopes up on doing something and the person who was gonna go with/take you backs out last minute.
When a family member says they gonna need you for something important later but don't tell you when like I don't have things to do.
When my comes over here, dude annoys the hell outta me sometimes. Always talking about why I don't talk to my fam, I'm just like that man.

Back
Top Bottom