YOU WILL BE BANNED IF YOU BUY/SELL/TRADE in this space jam post.

To all my people who order from fnl did u have to sign for the package or did they just drop it off?? And wht time did u get it?

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

Originally Posted by ryaneff23

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

Originally Posted by ryaneff23

I was just told that there is a 12 and 12.5 in the Space Jams left. One is at NTLV and the other is at NTNY, but I forgot to ask which size is where. That's just what I was told, so I'm not sure how accurate that is. Those might be pairs that employees are hiding and waiting to get a discount on. It's worth a try if you wear those sizes though.

I doubt that...I took the last two 12.5's at Niketown NY on Christmas Eve and what was left was some 14's and 15's

I'm just relaying info I got from a Nike employee. How do you know they were being honest with you. Maybe you took the last two they were planning on selling, but they had one set aside in the back. That one dude went to NT in Chicago and they said they were sold out and then later another NTer went there and picked up two pairs that were set aside.. It doesn't matter to me either way, I was just trying to help someone out.
At the ny store for major releases they have all the pairs stacked up behind the counter so you can stand there and count how many they have...After I took the last 12.5 I asked for more and dude said these are all 14's and 15's and pointed down at them

Wow. Ok dude, like I said, I am just relaying information I got from a Nike employee. Next time I'll call you instead of Nike. By the way, theydon't magically appear behind the counter. They have to carry them there. What would prevent an employee from leaving a pair or two in the back so thathe could buy them later or hook up friends or family? I'm not sure what you don't understand about that. See, they don't want you to know aboutthe pair or pairs that they stash away cuz they want them for themselves. That's why they tell you/make it look like there's no more. You get it? Itdoesn't matter either way, but I was told there was a 12 and a 12.5 at NTLV and NTNY and I relayed that info in an attempt to help someone. I reallydon't understand if you're trying to call me out or what exactly you're trying to do, but let's drop it and keep this thread on topic.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

for those who're still waitin on restocks. when will you finally "give up" on the hope of paying retail on a potential restock/?? im slowly losing hope.........

I'll give up when the black / red 6's drop..

Which is very soon.
frown.gif

Eastbay has men's size 14 up, along with kids 3.0, 5.0, and 6.0. Good luck to anyone trying to cop these sizes...

Originally Posted by jcuk3tm0

ordered. i called and they had a 10 and 12

Thanks for the heads up! I checked the website and saw that the only size listed as in stock was a size 14. Immediately called Eastbay at 8:35 AM EST,talked to Brad, and ordered a size 12! Received a confirmation number (w/o the "G", this time!) and took the free ground shipping. The order will goout today, and in 6 business days I should have my 2nd pair (1st pair copped in-store). Good looking out jcuk3tmo!

seanj I hope you're in here getting one of these size 14s....

jonah you're getting close they keep dancin around that 10.5-11 just keep holdin it down my dude....

the TRUE NT has returned this thread is just what it should be... good job folks keep up the good work

happy.gif

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by DeeeCeee

Originally Posted by jcuk3tm0

ordered. i called and they had a 10 and 12
Thanks for the heads up! I checked the website and saw that the only size listed as in stock was a size 14. Immediately called Eastbay at 8:35 AM EST, talked to Brad, and ordered a size 12! Received a confirmation number (w/o the "G", this time!) and took the free ground shipping. The order will go out today, and in 6 business days I should have my 2nd pair (1st pair copped in-store). Good looking out jcuk3tmo!
why do i got the feeling one of us is about to get screwed
smh.gif

AAAAAHHHHHH....all in all though, I wouldn't be upset as I'm fine w/ 1 pair. Just tried to see what could happen. Good luck to you my man...whoknows...maybe they had multiple pair of 12's. I guess the proof is in the UPS shipping confirmation!
wink.gif
I'll keep you updated.

confirmed, picked up another 10 from Eastbay, thanks for the heads up. Many thanks for the heads up jcuk3tm0

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

sizes 10 and 12 are available from Eastbay call this number though 1.715.261.9588

Thank you so much for providing this number. I tried the regular number and they told me it was sold out, then saw your post and called and was able to placethe order for my size. Very much appreciated sir.

Originally Posted by kevvv

confirmed, picked up another 10 from Eastbay, thanks for the heads up. Many thanks for the heads up jcuk3tm0
i wonder how many 10s they had. i ordered a 10 also. that makes 3 size 10s confirmed this am
laugh.gif

i am so glad i copped at the mid-nite release

at owings mills mall md. at dtlr

i was going to wait til the morning of but

didnt want to take a chance and get caught up in the big lines

and not get my pair so me and my boy loskicking went for it that nite

i got there about 8 pm and was the first person in line he got there about 23 mins later and was #2 in line

it didnt take long after that for it to get 75 - 100 deep so we got there rite on time

the store let people sit in the store til they closed at 11 for 1 hour to get things ready and have the security gaurds

there to keep order when they passed out tickets and gave the shoes out

( me and my boy stayed outside the store to make sure everyone knew we were the first people in line)

it was a good thing they did too because as soon as they closed at 11 you know there was a bunch of people

trying to crowd the front of the line and get in front of people but the joke was on them because my girl in the store (the manager)

had things under control and knew who was first, so when the guards came out to give us the tickets you know everybody put

there hands out, the guard made everybody get back and came rite to me and my boy and gave us the first tickets .

the store opened and we copped with no prob's and i will have to say compaired to the other places i seen and heard about

things here went pretty much nice and smooth . there was no real %#@ holes trying to start fights , there was no broken glass or doors.

for the most part people just copped and bopped nice and smooth like .

so for the people who copped good job and for the people who didnt i feel for you but if you really want a pair just hang in there

and keep on the look out there will be some popping up here and there at some stores so keep on the hunt but if not just wait

the hype will die down and you will be able to get a pair for $230 - $250 shippedeasy...........................................................................peace

Was able to order a 12 from eastbay. Hopefully it gets shipped but I'm not counting on it.

Big shout out to jcuk3tm0. Thanks alot man.

Originally Posted by Agent0024

jonah you're getting close they keep dancin around that 10.5-11 just keep holdin it down my dude....

the TRUE NT has returned this thread is just what it should be... good job folks keep up the good work

happy.gif
i got me acouple of 10s im GOOD... HAPPY NEW YEARS
pimp.gif
that confirms 5 pairs of 10s ordered this morning.
laugh.gif

^^^
Just scooped a 12 on Eastbay! Got my confirmation number WITHOUT the 'G' in front of it and free shipping!

Just need to find a 13!!!

Good luck.

P

congrats pdigiti!!!!
btw - looks like they got like 50 pairs last night.

Originally Posted by bigj505

congrats pdigiti!!!!
btw - looks like they got like 50 pairs last night.
lady said they DIDN'T get a restock but all those 10s and 12s and 14+s was all CANCELS

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Agent0024

happy.gif
i got me acouple of 10s im GOOD... HAPPY NEW YEARS
pimp.gif
that confirms 5 pairs of 10s ordered this morning.
laugh.gif

Re-sellers CC got rejected
laugh.gif

I love it jonah did u strike a deal with someone or just worked your way through it ? ? ? ?

Back
Top Bottom