YOU WILL BE BANNED IF YOU BUY/SELL/TRADE in this space jam post.

It wasn't a total restock.

Around 8-8:30 am eastern, Eastbay had sizes 10 , 12 and 14 available. That's it. Or atleast that's all that was ordered from people on here.

frown.gif
Missed the re-stock. Mest up thing is that I was up till like 4am EST... I called the international number but the guy said they all sold out

does anybody think there will be another restock sometime next week? I need a second size 10.I only wore the pair I have now 2 times since the release and mysoles are showing a little stress,another pair will make me feel a lot more comfortable in wearing the pair I have now

Wasn't a restock random call was made and info was dropped here they never even made it to the website

Originally Posted by debs 168

Originally Posted by riddla713

Originally Posted by debs 168

does anybody else's info from snipes say:

25.12.2009 Preparing [PayPal IPN]
25.12.2009 Auf Vorkasse warten
26.12.2009 In Bearbeitung

??
that means your order is in process. snipes does not have a warehouse so the inventory they show is from their stores. i called and talked to an english speaking lady and she said my order will be shipped out at the end of this week or early next week. she said snipes will have a restock of space jams the 2nd week of january.

what was the number?
Snipes #: 011-49-223-69-29-4834

When you talk to them ask them when they are going to refund my $$$$ LOL!!!

Originally Posted by mackinmike

wow i wear sz 8 it has neva been this hard to get a pair dat sz this is rediculous i need to get ma hands on some

Your right. I never missed out on an 8 unless I didn't want it. This is crazy. If they would've had an 8 or an 8.5, I would've been up on it.Eastbay took their $ from my card yesterday so I have my fingers crossed for the 8 I ordered. Still looking for the 8.5 though, just in case I need to go ahalf size up.

Originally Posted by djeo23

Originally Posted by AIRhova13

Originally Posted by djeo23

Not sure if this applies here but I'd like to share an interesting story. I got home from work and was waiting on my SJs to come in the mail. But I had a game to go to at 6. So I decided to wait it out. It turns about 5:45 and I tell myself I should just leave. But then I'm real hesitant because I keep hearing these stories about packages getting jacked or packages without products in them. So at this point, I'm pretty paranoid. I pull out of the garage and start driving and a car behind me starts following me. The car following me waits for me to get to a stoplight and then puts it in reverse and goes back to my neighborhood. At this point, I'm just like this is weird. So I put it in reverse, and follow the car back. I see the UPS truck leaving the front of my house ( I guess it got there right when I pulled out. There's two entrances into my street). I see that mf that was following me on my front porch with the package in his hands. I get myself out of the car and look at him. He drops the package. He runs to his car and speeds off... My neighborhood isn't even a bad neighborhood. Either that cat knew from someone that I had a package coming from FNL or he just one desperate man. Not to put you all on more paranoia but I thought I'd share with you all to be careful. And have someone waiting for your goods.

Damn I'm glad you got your kicks my dude.. But honestly it must of been somebody you told, and he just send somebody else to get them.
I don't know man.. I didn't know who this guy was and also not a lot of people know where I live since I just moved...

I'm glad you got your kicks back though homie. But what I don't understand is why somebody would follow you and then put it in reverse and go back toyour house. It all just seems way too conspicuous.

You would think a person would be on the lookout till you leave, and then grab the package...I'm not condoning this, but I'm just saying, it makes moresense than to follow someone and get their attention.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by str8balln

So I'm on the hunt for these and got everyones site up and I just noticed footaction put up the men's Jordan XI Space jams, but no sizes are available, I'm refreshing, Just a heads up!!!!!!!!!
footlocker as well

If I'm not mistaken, it's because eastbay, footlocker, footaction, and champs have the same webmaster. Therefore, when eastbay had sizes availablethis morning, the webmaster had to add the men's SJ back to the product page eventually on all sites. Same thing happened when the Big kids sizes went upon eastbay the other day.

DAILY REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING/SELLING OR TRADING ALLOWED AT ALL!!!

THIS POST IS DESIGNED TO HELP WITH RESTOCKS OR STORES INVENTORY. ASKING FOR SOMEONE TO HELP YOU MAY BE LOOKED AT AS ANATTEMPT TO BUY.

PLEASE EDIT OR DELETE YOUR POSTS IF YOU THINK YOU ARE IN VIOLATION.

i saw that someone who ordered from snipes posted that there shoes are on the way to the country of destination. my order still says in progress. i wont starttrippin until next week. if there is no shipping confiormation by next monday then i will ask for a refund and try my chances somewhere else. congrats to allwho copped this morning from eastbay. they didnt have my size available but maybee 'more will pop up later'.

Originally Posted by riddla713

i saw that someone who ordered from snipes posted that there shoes are on the way to the country of destination. my order still says in progress. i wont start trippin until next week. if there is no shipping confiormation by next monday then i will ask for a refund and try my chances somewhere else. congrats to all who copped this morning from eastbay. they didnt have my size available but maybee 'more will pop up later'.

That was me who posted that.. All those who ordered from snipes.. Go to the page where it has all your order info and look at the top left where the orangebegins. Theirs a shipping truck moving with the words DHL on it look next to it and click on that link.

LATEST FNL.COM UPDATE!!!

This is truly unbelievable. I called earlier to see where my pending status was. CS told me that my order requests are currently at 2 different locationstrying to fullfil the order. She asked if I would like for her to email said locations to verify if the shoes are available for shipping and that to keep aneye out for an email if it's successful....
eyes.gif

TELL ME IF YOU'VE HEARD THAT ONE BEFORE!!!

1 hour later, I get a call on my cell from INDIANA?!!!...'Hello Mr. Fernandez? Yes, this is so-in-so from Finishline. I just wanted to follow up with youregarding your order we talked about earlier? It shows that one of the locations HAS THE ITEM AND IS BEING PROCESSED AND SHIPPED TODAY!!!'...%@$?!!!!

'Ms, do you have a tracking number yet for this transaction?'...'Yes, Mr. Fernandez, do you have a pen handy to write this down?'...

Just checked UPS.COM, it shows that billing info has been received for 2nd day air!!!

C'MON BABY!!!!

so, for those that are all but done with FNL...THERE'S STILL A GLIMMER OF HOPE!!!

P

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

LATEST FNL.COM UPDATE!!!

This is truly unbelievable. I called earlier to see where my pending status was. CS told me that my order requests are currently at 2 different locations trying to fullfil the order. She asked if I would like for her to email said locations to verify if the shoes are available for shipping and that to keep an eye out for an email if it's successful....
eyes.gif

TELL ME IF YOU'VE HEARD THAT ONE BEFORE!!!

1 hour later, I get a call on my cell from INDIANA?!!!...'Hello Mr. Fernandez? Yes, this is so-in-so from Finishline. I just wanted to follow up with you regarding your order we talked about earlier? It shows that one of the locations HAS THE ITEM AND IS BEING PROCESSED AND SHIPPED TODAY!!!'...%@$?!!!!

'Ms, do you have a tracking number yet for this transaction?'...'Yes, Mr. Fernandez, do you have a pen handy to write this down?'...

Just checked UPS.COM, it shows that billing info has been received for 2nd day air!!!

C'MON BABY!!!!

so, for those that are all but done with FNL...THERE'S STILL A GLIMMER OF HOPE!!!

P
Dang man. Good for you. Just got off the phone with a Ghetto Lady and she said it takes 3-5 business days to process an order and then another 3-5days to ship. I am at work right now so I couldn't go ballistic on her. Pretty much got no update on the order... SMH.

Originally Posted by Marito

Did sizes pop up as a option when EB restocked or did it say call like it does right now?

someone stated above that no sizes appeared available on the website...orders were placed by phone. -sf77

^It said to call, like it does now. I placed an order this morning successfully for a 10.5.

about the empty shoe box I received yesterday. I just called FNL. After 20 minutes waiting, this nice young lady picked up the phone, listened to my story,then talked to her superviser. After another 10 minutes of waiting, she told me that they will start an investigation with UPS. UPS's gonna come and pickup the shoe box and stuff. Then determine the next step.

Honestly, I don't know when I can get the refund. It seems this will take forever.

With regards to dealing with FNL's CS, when you get through to someone and they tell you that it's still processing, DON'T STOPTHERE!!! ASK THEM TO GIVE YOU THE CURRENT LOCATION WHERE THE REQUEST IS PENDING AT!!! Then, ask if they can call said location to get an updateas to whether that location has stock for your order or not.

Literally, I've called every day and my order bounced around from store to to store a total of 9 times!!!! They've said that if their system is unableto locate the shoe after 10 attempts/10 business days (w/c ever comes 1st), the order will be cancelled and you'll receive a refund...

SERIOUSLY, IF YOUR ORDER IS STILL PROCESSING, GET ON THE HORN AND HAVE THEM FOLLOW UP!!!

Hope this helps.

P

Back
Top Bottom