Your favorite NT moment.

The salty $#* troll threads I typically get banned in are always fun... till I get banned
laugh.gif

The Music PYP had me in tears... and what was crazy was that it had a regular title so none of the mods knew what was going on...
pimp.gif

The Ben Baller Thread was also a classic with everybody making those videos...
And the Young Dr0 jawn was also a classic...

-April Fools Day Facebook thread--Jumpoff uses NTer's phone to login to facebook. For whatever reason, it stays logged in. NTer posts asking what to put on her page. Starts off writing "I'm pregnant." More than 100 NTers add her on facebook and start arguing about who the father is and it was all documented in the thread via screenshots. She ends up having to start a new facebook.

-The 30 page thread about the girl at Union LA wearing a purple camo bape hoody

- Bootleg Big Bird: I think this is definitely from more than 5 years ago but it's legendary and I think the pic is still floating around. NTer hires someone to appear as Big Bird for his son's birthday party. Dude shows up for the gig drunk and wearing the most shoddy costume.

- NT Fraud Police: Dude posts the address of the person who scammed him for a pair of kicks. NTers begin by ordering pizzas to the address and sending mass quantities of USPS boxes. It culminates in Men Seeking Men craigslist ads and a dude showing up to the address wearing nothing but a trench coat. After that, scammed I$$ remembers were coming out of the woodwork hoping NT would handle their issues.

-To Catch a Pedophile/Localhookupz.com saga: Just from this year but classic. I remember that dude Cedric Ceballos stayed calling up the kid and harassing him.

Back
Top Bottom