[/Your Girl having Male friends\]

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

there's no such thing as an attractive male and/or attractive female just being friends without one of them trying something at least once.

HISYG.
Yes there is you hornball .....
laugh.gif

You just have to be respectful of one another's situation.

Man Funny thing me an my girl were talking about this topic last night, she feels like she doesn't have friends outside of work and she hates it.

I wasn't feeling the whole having male friends thing, but I matured. I don't mind it. Trust is the key term here.

Although I don't put it past anyone, but if she's going to cheat, she's going to cheat. You can't stop her.

I agree with the notion that a cheater will cheat for the most part, however, if you are around something more (i.e. your girl around guys) that increases thechances of something popping off.

In the end, we should be secure enough to let her do what she wants as long as she doesn't cheat, a woman that cheat is a woman that doesn't deservethe skeet.

hell naw i dont play that $+#$ my girl know wassup. i put it like this you wanna keep the peace between us than dont bring other dudes in the picture, friend,coworker, i dont give a *!%% i will destroy a playas life for %!!+%$$ up my peace.

That's crazy my male friends are his friends.. i don't see anything wrong with him having girls as friends only if they know that I'm hisgirlfriend, he ain't got nothing to hide, and I'm invited!
happy.gif

That's crazy my male friends are his friends.. i don't see anything wrong with him having girls as friends only if they know that I'm his girlfriend, he ain't got nothing to hide, and I'm invited! image

you look hot, but i could be wrong..

that is all...peace.

Too many bad experiences. If you have male friends you wont be my GF. And if a guy knows that my woman has a man and acts like they dont care...
6e016e2c041c47f783f7c6a0b154c1c00169bee4.gif

She has VERY few, but I'm comfortable in what we have,s o I wouldn't be worried if she hung out with one.. knowing damn well what all I've done
smh.gif

just make sure you know all her guy friends... keep her on lock down and be ready to snap at any moment with them dudes...sometimes you gotta pull her back toreality. make it known shes yours and befriend the guys, be a man.

Bump, I have something to add

Would you "allow" your woman to go to church with another male? Even if she claims that dude is harmless? He is straight though. Trying to convince someone that there is no such thing as harmless unless the dude is gay. He wouldn't waste his time with you unless he had SOME interest in you. She just can't get it through her head that a man won't waste his time being platonic friends with a woman unless he is hoping something will happen one day.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

gonna do what they wanna do regardless....

Chuuch...

If your chick dont respect you enough to drop them "guy friends" then you might wanna keep her at a distance.

I understand that you shouldn't be insecure, so you shouldn't be worried if she has some male friends. But, at the same time, even if you know she is 100% loyal, why does she permit some of these guys to stay in her life?

It depends on the type of relationship. Yes, every guy has some desire to smash any girl. But there are different levels. There are the girls who you are friends with but not on the level of putting in any effort. You don't do stuff alone, etc. Then there are girls who you do put some effort in with, i.e. hang out alone, simp, etc. Finally there is the really rare case of a girl who you do hang out alone with, for example, but you have no intention of smashing, i.e. you're fine with being friends. It's not that you would reject smashing but you don't need to.

To me, if the guy's relationship falls into the 1st or 3rd category, then it's fine. But the 2nd category is not. The problem in all this is that it's hard to distinguish categories 2 and 3, and it makes no difference to the girl which category she's in. She benefits either way.

Anyway, in the end, it's lose-lose. Either you just say nothing and are powerless... Or if you say something you come off as weak.

Back
Top Bottom