Your thoughts on the Jordan Silver anniversary

why did you buy them all now?

shouldve copped one, then another down the road when the first got beat up.

but as far as the 11s go. im probably going to purchase them. i love the icy sole.

So I saw the 4's in Footaction yesterday... was surprised that the heel tab actually still says "Pure $", almost like the exact same shoe. The leather seemed pretty nice though, way better than the original Pure's. Wondering how the 3's compare...

it was a pretty good idea when the bling IV came out in 99. But, that cw got played out they re-release them as "Pure money" in 05.

seeing the XI anniversaries make me appreciate my Columbias that much more.

I'll tell you what I think... IIIs and IVs... Hello?!? They came out like 3 years ago? And were wack then. Also, this is actually the THIRD white/silver IV, what exactly is the point??? At least the Retro + model had some slight differences, this one is THE SAME as the Pure$. Wack wack wack wack. Wake em up when they drop Bordeaux's or something DECENT zzzZZZ

being identical to the "pures" is almost as insulting as the limited charities or rubbish BIN collection

I Think The Main Reason For Them Doin The Whole Silver Anniversary Thing Is For Collectors. It Would Be Cool To Have Every Shoe 1-23 In All White. Nothin Id Do But Jus Sayin... All Of Em Would HAVE To Be Ds'd Tho. Cant Risk Wearin Them An Gettin Them Dirty. But Ill Be Passin On Every Last One Of Them.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rod301

I Think The Main Reason For Them Doin The Whole Silver Anniversary Thing Is For Collectors. It Would Be Cool To Have Every Shoe 1-23 In All White. Nothin Id Do But Jus Sayin... All Of Em Would HAVE To Be Ds'd Tho. Cant Risk Wearin Them An Gettin Them Dirty. But Ill Be Passin On Every Last One Of Them.
laugh.gif

there's nothing "cool" about it. it's just a money grab on the 25th year. wear the or not, they will become the 26.25th year "yellow" anniversary editions before you know it.

shoes are meant to be worn.

They have all the anniversary sig line on display at NT Chicago right now. I seen them today, all shoe's look real clean and
good quality. The V's, VI's, VIII's, XI's, XVI's, XVII's, XIX's, and XX's are really on point though.
I thought the shape on the XI's was going to be like the '09 Space Jam's but after seeing them in person it looks like JB used a different mold and they actually look good.

A lot of people bashing on the whole idea of the line and All the shoes in it. There will always be people who hate on the decisions of Brand Jordan.  "Why can't they just use regular shoe boxes", "They should have special edition boxes."  "Don't release OG colorways", "Release more OG Colorways".  Either way, there will be those who complain. I mean, if Brand Jordan is bold enough to release an all white patent leather shoe with Light green, Green, Black, Blue, Red, and Yellow accents on a single pair of shoes, why can't they release all white shoes for the others. 
grin.gif

IMO, Pretty dumb to release the III's and IV's exactly like the ones from a couple years back, but the others don't look too bad. The Whole Anniversary line is a pretty good idea in my opinion, except they could've emphasized more on the 'Silver' part of the line. But i don't think All the shoes are that bad. The X's and XI's look pretty clean and the XXIII's are look really tempting. Those are prolly the only ones I'd pay retail for. But To Each His Own. i buy what i like and could care less about what the forum thinks. hahaha
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by snkrfiend713

i bougth the IX's on release date went to work and got to looking @ them and decided to take them back as well. I mean there is nuthing silver anniversary about them it doesn't even say it on the box.

i did the same with the 4's. it seemed like a good idea at the time, but the more i thought about it, i took them back

Originally Posted by snkrhd75

Originally Posted by snkrfiend713

i bougth the IX's on release date went to work and got to looking @ them and decided to take them back as well. I mean there is nuthing silver anniversary about them it doesn't even say it on the box.

i did the same with the 4's. it seemed like a good idea at the time, but the more i thought about it, i took them back
the only "silver anniversaries" are the 1's bc they were white and silver and came in the suite case box thing and the xi's....the 4s and 3s been out for years bc they are just the pure $'s i already had 2 pairs of the pure$ 3's for like 5 years already lol and then the 9s are just wack. i thought the 9s were gonna be soo much hotter i was at the register buying them and then split decision i told the guy to not even ring them up. they were comfy as all hell when i tried em on though, but not worth the money for ALL white/offwhite weird ix's.
i love the xi's though, they shudda put the xi's in that 1 box though, w.o shooting the price up another $40
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom