Zadehkicks pre orders

Makes sense. I think PayPal is gonna come thru for people that used that. Any idea how much profit your friends made on any one lot?

I haven't really ask to that detail of each bulk he bought and I would assume it varies depending which shoes he bought. I just know he profited about 600-800 for each travis and he still has a few left.

he snitched on himself? 🤦🏻‍♂️😂

Zadeh Kicks’ struggles came to the attention of law enforcement after founder Michael Malekzadeh called the Eugene Police Department asking for police protection.
Malekzadeh was apparently afraid for the safety of his family after a number of furious customers showed up at the Zadeh Kicks warehouse in an industrial section of West Eugene demanding their money back. The Eugene Police Department police log indicates that Malekzadeh called for help four different times. On one of the calls, an officer asked for backup after reports of a shot fired.

A lot of this info isnt true and is just gathered from assumptions found on Twitter without any proof.
You can check https://coeapps.eugene-or.gov/EPDDispatchLog/Search

It’s obvious due to his location, his reasonable prices, his longevity, he was still growing, and most people that did business with him have had zero issues with fakes. What else do you need other than direct proof? You don’t need to tear down a shoe to know if it’s fake.
In my opinion that was the setup for the scam

He knew if he could make himself look legit people wouldn't question him and its being said that if you questioned him he blocked you

I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and say he was getting legit pairs

The money got to his head, he got lazy and didn't make sure he could fill orders, folks needed their product or their money and he didn't have either one

A few folks told him to have their 💩 or else and when they showed up with baseball bats he knew his Instagram life was about to take a turn for the worse

You guys are really overestimating the value of limited hyped releases for JB/Nike. Those type of releases are basically just a marketing ploy and contribute to maybe 1% of their sales (if that). They won’t do anything about Marcus Jordan backdooring because the general population doesn’t know about it and it’s not worth putting in effort to change the perception of the consumer that are just a drop in the bucket to their bottom line.

Yea, it’s the guy who publicly tweets he’s coming for blood that always follows through 🤣
😂😂😂
Good point

However, there’s some real idiots out there. Can’t be surprised by anything these days.

1653763861357.jpeg

A lot of this info isnt true and is just gathered from assumptions found on Twitter without any proof.
You can check https://coeapps.eugene-or.gov/EPDDispatchLog/Search

just saw on my local news feed. 🤷🏻‍♂️

See a lot of post in here sympathizing with the perpetrator
Really don’t need to start down that road again… I personally don’t think anyone is “sympathizing”, I think for most of us (at least myself) it’s more of a “why” did this happen, and I’m trying to keep an open mind, because I’m genuinely curious. If fakes were involved intentionally/unintentionally/at all, money laundering, greed, or even plain ol’ stupidly on his part… or all of the above.

Edit: and earlier in the thread there was mention of someone (not an employee) was needed to be removed from the premises, but there was no clarification on who it was, or if it was confirmed to be true.

I can actually give you a personal example of Zadeh making a win on a preorder price. I personally paid close to 500 for these
Screenshot_20220528-093921_StockX.jpg

There was preorder that went around last summer. I don't follow the sacais much but my girl always wanted a pair. I was in the midst of a couple big flips from other side hustles and had money to blow. One day I caught the email and figured I'd save myself the headache of chasing it around release.

Of course the release comes and goes and I figure out that I paid way too much for these but a deal is a deal and I honor my deals so I just waited until her pair came and kept it pushing.

Although I never had intentions on becoming a bulk buyer I prefer not to burn bridges over pennies. Even if he sourced via stockX a week or two before sending to me he probably made 2-300 bucks.

I'd be willing to bet that happens more frequently than you think.

The moral of the story is you always take a chance when you price or purchase based on speculation.

To add to this, if you’ve ever been in a pay to play plug/reseller group type of situation the overall understanding is that not every play is going to be a win but any given relation will be in the green in the long term. I’m sure that played into Zadeh’s favor for a lot of folks since be only had to come through a couple of times on bulk to get people in the green

This is interesting. If it is true, maybe he would of continued on his scheme, but all the buyers with tens and hundreds of thousands invested that showed up might of pushed him to ending the scheme earlier if I'm reading this correctly.

Of all the sneakers to choose from to highlight and put at the top of the article, they chose the Lebron 18. LOL. A shoe that practically nobody bought to resell

This is interesting. If it is true, maybe he would of continued on his scheme, but all the buyers with tens and hundreds of thousands invested that showed up might of pushed him to ending the scheme earlier if I'm reading this correctly.
Yea, this proves that he was not planning his exit strategy at this time. The one thing I couldn't understand is why did he upgrade his website if he was leaving. Unnecessary cost to him. Basically, people showed up to his warehouse and he decided "F this, I'm out".

Yea, this proves that he was not planning his exit strategy at this time. The one thing I couldn't understand is why did he upgrade his website if he was leaving. Unnecessary cost to him. Basically, people showed up to his warehouse and he decided "F this, I'm out".
Imagine someone that you owe 10s of thousands worth of product to, Maybe even a low six figure amount like 100k. Then not having said product on hand.

I didn't watch his insta close but I remember a number of vids where he explained that shipping delays were due to bottlenecks in their logistic systems. He would go on to say we ship hundreds if not thousands of shoes out per day. They even had their own UPS truck basically dedicated to his pick ups.

Now imagine those people are there on site saying "we want our money or our product, we will carry this **** out ourselves if we gotta".

I could see a gun or two being drawn especially when u have that type of debt with multiple people.

Zadeh was already "up". He might've just been like man I'm not putting my fam through this ****. I'm out. Let them find me.

June 3rd I’m going to come back and quote this post and either give y’all a big told you so or admit I was wrong as **** and be happy I’m getting some money because I don’t see any way PayPal is chopping out that money to all of us.

Him being pressed by buyers constantly at the end could also be why his social media presence was next to nothing, when he used to post pretty frequently.

June 3rd I’m going to come back and quote this post and either give y’all a big told you so or admit I was wrong as **** and be happy I’m getting some money because I don’t see any way PayPal is chopping out that money to all of us.

From what I'm hearing, most likely purchases under 180 days will get the money back from buyer protection. And anything after is a bit iffy.

From what I'm hearing, most likely purchases under 180 days will get the money back from buyer protection. And anything after is a bit iffy.
It doesn’t make sense because the purchases under 180 days aren’t even supposed to be delivered yet.

It doesn’t make sense because the purchases under 180 days aren’t even supposed to be delivered yet.
From the looks of things, you’re not getting your stuff… call PayPal or your card/bank now to get the case started. If he indeed (doubtful) he ships your stuff, contact whoever you originally did, and let them know what case needs to be canceled, but don’t close ANY cases until you have items in hand.

I’d also assume (hope for his sake) he has records of what he’s shipping/has shipped, so trying to get over probably won’t benefit anyone in the long run.

Back
Top Bottom