Zadehkicks pre orders

Today is the day PayPal listed as supppsed to answer my claim. No answer on the app or site and the people on the phone have no clue. I’m chalking this one up as a loss. Good luck to all!!!
Man Im sorry bro. Keep fighting that ****.

Each time I hit up PayPal for an update and to escalate they say it takes up to 30 days (which it is over that now), and ask for the same info I already provided (tracking info, partial shipments, etc.), which we all know resets their timer. Regardless of how they resolve this, I'm using my AMEX for risky transactions from now on. Always better to go direct with AMEX as they prefer you go to PayPal first in general.

Had an experience with a Lenovo laptop defect that they were screwing me around with. AMEX wanted me to work with PayPal, but when I said they were not helpful, AMEX took care of it and refunded me. Best in class customer service over there!

If he instead had just half a million in cars and only 100k in watches he'd still be in business

Because he could have refunded his buyers when refunds were requested and that would have kept them from getting the feds involved
I think it’s way bigger than that… he has a 1.5 million dollar house and prob a 7 figure closet, I think it’s been years since he had the capital to pay everyone back and I don’t think it had anything to do with the market crashing or bitcoin going down or anything like that it was just an addiction to dumb hypebeast ****. I spent a couple bucks with etai but don’t have the juice to inquire about Zadeh but i believe he prob blew mid 6 figs with him.

Zadeh never had todays anniversaries

I High Black Gym Red (3 Years)
1656554629155.jpeg

V Transformers (5 Years)
1656554569299.jpeg

VIII Playoff (Retro) (9 Years)
1656554522182.jpeg

XX8 Do The Right Thing (9 Years)
1656554489587.jpeg

Just got this from PayPal. Have faith y’all!
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]We reviewed the case you filed on May 24, 2022 and have decided in your favor.[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]We've issued a refund of $6,717.00 USD to you on . It may take up to 5 days for this refund to be reflected on your PayPal account or bank. If you paid using a credit or debit card, the money will be refunded to your card. Depending on your card issuer, it can take up to 30 days for the refund to appear on your card statement.[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

For those getting refunds, did you “provide additional information” like PayPal asked?

Back
Top Bottom