ZYZZ Dead at 22

^ That's exactly what I said though.
laugh.gif

I'm sure your body is sufficient and looks good (no 'mo), but you still feel the need to get more and more and it goes beyond just looking good. You can't and probably won't stop....Same with Zyzz.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

^its more than that though....its addicting, youre never satisfied with your physique, especially if you stay natural. i was pretty ripped but i still felt i had to juice to get to where i wanted to go. gonna do it again starting sept, im not even close to satisfied.

I don't take anything besides protein and creatine here and there but I know what you mean about never truly being satisfied. 
And when people give me compliments, I lowkey feel mad and insulted because I'm never truly satisfied so in the back of my head I'm saying thanks but you don't know what you're talking about.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

^ That's exactly what I said though.
laugh.gif

I'm sure your body is sufficient and looks good (no 'mo), but you still feel the need to get more and more and it goes beyond just looking good. You can't and probably won't stop....Same with Zyzz.
yeah but i mean to say it's the cheap way or whatever.....i'm just saying i did it the natural way but that only gets you so far you know?

Mastamind89 wrote:
JOE CAMEL SMOOTH wrote:
^its more than that though....its addicting, youre never satisfied with your physique, especially if you stay natural. i was pretty ripped but i still felt i had to juice to get to where i wanted to go. gonna do it again starting sept, im not even close to satisfied.

I don't take anything besides protein and creatine here and there but I know what you mean about never truly being satisfied. 
And when people give me compliments, I lowkey feel mad and insulted because I'm never truly satisfied so in the back of my head I'm saying thanks but you don't know what you're talking about.

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

yeah man same....i remember when i was like 20 lbs lighter my mom was like you've gotten big you shouldn't put on anymore weight. im thinking lol wut im tiny. even though to a normal person i was "jacked"

^its more than that though....its addicting, youre never satisfied with your physique, especially if you stay natural.
THIS x a hundred thousand.

Sometimes, I regret every getting involved with bodybuilding. It's crazy how guilty/depressed I can feel over something as petty as a slip up in my diet.
tired.gif

Zyzz was probably my biggest motivation to help keep me going. A few months ago, I honestly think I was on par with him (just a little less mass), and I was finally starting to be happy with what I saw in the mirror. Then, I started going through some ##%% and fell off...HARD. No gym or dieting for over a month. I felt like I lost EVERYTHING and was depressed as hell.
30t6p3b.gif

I just recently got back on track and I'm determined to STAY on track...keeping my inspiration in mind.

Some people just don't understand how serious some people take bodybuilding. Once you get caught up, there's no turning back...

I don't know how else to say this but y'all might have issues, straight up (muscle dysmorphia maybe) ... do y'all have dreams of grandeur or something? Fitness model? After a while, I don't understand the obsession. More for what? Women don't care after a certain point. I don't understand bodybuilding, frankly. And I'm not goin to act holier than thou because I've been there too. But I took a couple steps back and asked myself why I am so fixated on 6 small meals a day. Why cut and bulk? Why the hell do I need striations in my butt? For what?

I'll say it again, the fitness industry is a joke.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

I don't know how else to say this but y'all might have issues, straight up (muscle dysmorphia maybe) ... do y'all have dreams of grandeur or something? Fitness model? After a while, I don't understand the obsession. More for what? Women don't care after a certain point. I don't understand bodybuilding, frankly. And I'm not goin to act holier than thou because I've been there too. But I took a couple steps back and asked myself why I am so fixated on 6 small meals a day. Why cut and bulk? Why the hell do I need striations in my butt? For what?

To look good and be healthy.

Originally Posted by allreds

Healthy, huh?
Let's ask zyzz

oh wait........

You serious? None of that is necessary. Thousands of years of evidence thrown out the window for broscience. You think David cut and bulked?

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by DT43

he took sensible amounts of steroids as far as i know

and cocaine in australia is $300+/gram for so-so quality....so i think it's safe to assume he didn't have some dangerous cocaine habit, more likely he did a little bit every now and then. mdma is a stimulant but shouldn't tax the heart too much.....i would say it's on par with amphetamines and people take adderall/ritalin/etc daily for years with no noticeable cardiovascular issues. and as any user will know you can't take mdma frequently or it loses all effects as it quickly depletes your brain of its serotonin. 

the article said he has a pre-existing heart condition......i'm sure these substances didn't help matters but if he had a normal heart i doubt it would've been an issue. despite the drug use he did take more care of his body than the average slob eating mcdonald's every day and binge drinking every weekend.
i wouldn't call what he did "sensible".. just from skimming misc from time to time i know he did minimum 5-6 cycles over like 2 years. that's a LOT more than your average guy using some anavar while cutting up. he cycled at the minimum tren, clen (people die of clen-related heart issues every year), t3, dnp, winnie, dbol etc etc over a short period of time. and like i said those are just the ones i've heard mentioned.
and i remember him postng once that he would be on diuretics yet would still pop E and drink at festivals (you aren't even supposed to pop E and drink, much less while on diuretics).

i disagree with you on this, i think he showed complete disregard for his personal health. not that his heart issues didn't play a role in his death, but there's no doubt in my mind he would still be alive if he lived a different lifestyle. hell, he was on some thermogenic when he died, and was sitting in a sauna. that's why he died. you don't sit in a sauna while on a thermogenic. his heart was probably crying out for mercy by that point.

Which makes his life complete irony....because he was COMPLETELY flawed. 

Dudes saying he inspired others to train hard and live a healthy lifestyle, but he was abusing the *@%$ out of his body....
This, IMO there's little difference between him and dangerously anorexic 16 year old girl--they both abuse their bodies to achieve a look that in their mind is "ideal"-Zyzz probably had body dysmorphic disorder

Pics?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Healthy, huh?
Let's ask zyzz

oh wait........
Because everyone who works out takes steroids right?
grin.gif

for me,  its a self accomplishment thing.  you have a starting point and you have a goal.  if you keep at it, you'll reach that goal eventually.  but when you get there it's kind of like "damn, i bet i can do even better than this" so you keep going and setting new goals.  it's this whole idea of always striving to be better and never settling for less than you're capable of.  personally, i don't get as crazy about it as others (with eating at specific times and very specific diets) but some people are just like that. 

indifferent.gif

It's the drive and hunger...The fact that I'm never satisfied.
I can't speak for others on this forum, but I have never taken, nor do I ever plan to take steriods.  

Going to the gym is a way of life, not a chore.  Its to stay healthy, in shape, and to look good in the mirror for myself.

I guess you go about life doing things in a very average way...settling for "just ok"

I took a couple steps back and asked myself why I am so fixated on 6 small meals a day. Why cut and bulk? Why the hell do I need striations in my butt? For what?

Number one: You are taking it to an unnecessary extreme. Unless someone is going for Mr. Olympia, they are not shooting for striated glutes. You can take a step back and ask yourself "why?" in any situation, hell, why do we do anything?

You can have your extremely general opinions about the "fitness industry", you're barking up the wrong tree by sharing them in this thread though. There is a bigger picture behind staying in shape and keeping fit. That picture is discipline. It plays a larger role than you think, but getting into it here would be a mess.

for the fitness heads in here: do u guys work out merely for the aesthetics and "health"? i think of fight club alot, i mean beyond muscle mass and being cut. do you guys focus on strength and go beyond being what can be perceived as a meathead? is it all show or can you actually do something with your muscles if something went down?

i like what the guy said above in terms of doing it in terms of building discipline; an obstacle i myself have in regards to keeping a steady routine.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

indifferent.gif

I can't speak for others on this forum, but I have never taken, nor do I ever plan to take steriods.  

Going to the gym is a way of life, not a chore.  Its to stay healthy, in shape, and to look good in the mirror for myself.

I guess you go about life doing things in a very average way...settling for "just ok"
nah... im a NASM certified personal trainer and go the gym obviously quite regularly and i totally see his point...

which is y i stress the time:benefit ratio... i spend less than 3 hrs a week in the gym and have a 8 pack and a 5'10 200 lbs frame for me this is plenty... id hafta double or triple my workout time and intensity to be lookin like Zyzz in a few months but its like why??? girls already compliment my physique all the time and im comfortbale with it... why do i need to look like the next man whose job in life was consequently lookin good...

so for me its like this... workout until YOU are satisfied with YOU... not until u look like some random roidhead from BB or elsewhere on the interwebz

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

indifferent.gif

nah... im a NASM certified personal trainer and go the gym obviously quite regularly and i totally see his point...

which is y i stress the time:benefit ratio... i spend less than 3 hrs a week in the gym and have a 8 pack and a 5'10 200 lbs frame for me this is plenty... id hafta double or triple my workout time and intensity to be lookin like Zyzz in a few months but its like why??? girls already compliment my physique all the time and im comfortbale with it... why do i need to look like the next man whose job in life was consequently lookin good...

so for me its like this... workout until YOU are satisfied with YOU... not until u look like some random roidhead from BB or elsewhere on the interwebz
Gotta agree w. what JSJ said....

I think a lot of roid use is due to poor self-image.  When you start lifting and get to the point where it's NOT healthy, it's a problem.  Folks gotta take a step back and re-evaluate their priorities.  I workout for the sole purpose of maintaining GOOD health.  It's so funny/ironic/sad that the concept of being healthy via working out is lost amongst MANY in the fitness industry.  Dudes not practicing what they're preaching. 

i'm just in awe that there's a domain out there with the URL of
30t6p3b.gif
.com You'd think an NT'er woulda reserved that a long time ago

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Originally Posted by Zyzz

hes funny as hell and his body was sick. i aim too look like that one day but im not giving up my health to look like that. ive said it plenty of times before under my other names.

i dont like supps especially fat burners and NO2. whats the point in taking that stuff when it puts stress and affect your heart?

Wait...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
not to mention dude tried to pretend he was the real zyzz until joe camel called him creepy in the staying in shape thread 
laugh.gif
What? 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom