2 explosions at Brussels airport

the american government cant stop a 16 year old white kid from walking into his highschool and shooting it up in their own country but somehow it takes high level tactical training to pull off a terrorist attack half way across the world? 
Exactly. The Virginia Tech shooter Cho single handedly killed more people in that attack with two pistols than this Brussels bombing carried out by three "highly trained" militant extremists with explosives.

would you prefer if i allowed his hate speech to continue?
It wasn't hate speech, he simply was too blunt on his views on Islam. Some of it I understand, but that is far from hate speech. He hates Islamic terrorists, but he never said he hated people who practice Islam in a responsible, 21st Century manner.

the american government cant stop a 16 year old white kid from walking into his highschool and shooting it up in their own country but somehow it takes high level tactical training to pull off a terrorist attack half way across the world? 
Exactly. The Virginia Tech shooter Cho single handedly killed more people in that attack with two pistols than this Brussels bombing carried out by three "highly trained" militant extremists with explosives.
he's probably part of the "US Government knows and keeps track of 90% of isis members" camp 
laugh.gif

It wasn't hate speech, he simply was too blunt on his views on Islam. Some of it I understand, but that is far from hate speech. He hates Islamic terrorists, but he never said he hated people who practice Islam in a responsible, 21st Century manner.
Nah. He posted anti-Islamic propaganda on numerous occasions.

7+1 = 8

sharpshooter 88

eek.gif
 you're in on it too! 

it doesnt take a genius to make a bomb, walk it into a building and blow it up, just a very dark and twisted mind.

you can find pointless numbers in anything if you look hard enough. The day kobe allegedly raped a girl and 9/11/2001 are 666 days apart.
you never know

You probably should review his posts a little closer.

Meth thought it warranted his exit and that's all that really matters at this point.

:D

7+1 = 8

sharpshooter 88

eek.gif
 you're in on it too! 

it doesnt take a genius to make a bomb, walk it into a building and blow it up, just a very dark and twisted mind.

you can find pointless numbers in anything if you look hard enough. The day kobe allegedly raped a girl and 9/11/2001 are 666 days apart.
you never know
that literally doesnt mean anything 
laugh.gif

is that the best you can come up with? 

would you prefer if i allowed his hate speech to continue?

It wasn't just that.

He had been trolling in a couple threads, calling people names, trolling for reactions. He got banned from the Trump thread for his antics

He was probably already on thin ice, and he was being blunt in here probably to upset people too, so he could get a reaction.

He was a habitual line stepper, and the Muslim comments were probably the last straw

Definitely a habitual line stepper even when he was ignored he just ramped up the nonsense. It has nothing to do with his views, but every way he conducted himself. I've seen people banned for less.

What difference does it make now? You already snitched :smh:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Go over to storm front I'm sure they got lots of idiots just like him for you chop up more hate speech with.

I'm glad dude is banned and all the way out the paint. Ignoring him in the political thread was hilarious. He was out there stressed...talking to himself :lol:.

BUT, @'ing a mod isnt honorable. That's Randall from recess, or Randy from the wire type stuff.

View media item 1963081View media item 1963082
The correlation between the name "Randy" and telling is strong. Damn.

What adult would give a **** about what some dorks on NT consider "honorable" this ain't the streets it's a message board and that dude contributed NOTHING.

I did this community a favor, if you agree with what he posted or want him back i sincerely hope u get banned too

I'm glad dude is banned and all the way out the paint. Ignoring him in the political thread was hilarious. He was out there stressed...talking to himself
laugh.gif

BUT, @'ing a mod isnt honorable. That's Randall from recess, or Randy from the wire type stuff.

The correlation between the name "Randy" and telling is strong. Damn.
you got a problem with randys b?

905_trashtalkin-3.jpg

Y'all conspiracy theorists are :lol:

The "out there" people are just as lost as the people believing the "official" story from mainstream media as fact.

To say there's no conspiracy at all would be naive.

To clarify; when I say "out there", im talking about the reptilian, illuminati numerology conspiracy theorists. Connecting dots that aren't there. Its just another form of entertainment for them.

What is real is the military industrial complex' need for endless war. Politicians and CEO's alike whom directly benefit from people dying in inhumane terrorism. And if they have to lie, fabricate stories, create false flags, secretly arm militias to take out foreign leadership etc. to accomplish their imperialistic corporate hegemonic agenda at the expense of innocent lives, they'll do it and they have done it in every conflict you can think of the last 100 years.

Now the difference between the former and the latter is that there's physical evidence and proof for one and not really any tangible evidence for the other.

Don't let a few rotten apples ruin the bunch.

Back
Top Bottom